PAK vs IND REALITY...Game plan or Political plan

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHY PAK LOSE SEMI FINAL? REALITY OF PAK VS IND MATCH
why AFRIDI refused to go on the tour of WESTINDIES which is starting APRIL 17 after world cup??
why afridi cry before match???
Why AFRIDI gave a ANGRY luk at VIP ROOM aftr losing his wicket??
Why AFRIDI give a ANGRY look at the VIP ROOM after losing the MATCH??
Why Afridi says SORRY to the nation??
What was the massege convey to umar akmal during GLOVED CHANGED that he bowled out on the next delievery in stupid manner??
Jst think what AFRIDI wants to say to the NATION??
8 Catches Droped.25 runs ov Extras.GuL 7 Ovrs for 70 runs.Younas n Misbah bating.
Gul Bad line and lenght in bowling.
Why afridi didn't take powerplay when he was last attacker playing.
How can this happen ????
100% conferm reports ABOUT MAFIA & PAK GOVERMENT....Afridi was not invovled....:((
jst read it
jst remember ur PCB head is ASIF ALI ZARDARI (A DOG WITH BID MOUTH)
indian media reports PAK will win da match & INDIA WILL LOSE....(ON THE BASE OF MAFIA PROPAGANDA)
PAK BECOMES FAV.....
EVERY ONE START BETTING ON PAK THAT THEY WILL WIN....
PRESIDENT ASIF ALI ZARDARI & his CO PARTY MEMMBERS with the help ov MAFIA they also start betting but ON INDIA'S WIN...
They PRESSURISED AFRIDI ELEVEN to lose the match with the help of GILLANI by saying that they have to lose to bring nations CLOSER....WTF....WHY PAKISTAN
AFRDI ELEVEN na chate hue b match harray.....
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO A HERO OF A NATION...:((
Now many of u asked why DON'T afridi announces it on media.....so i make u remmember THIS IS DA NATION WHERE THE CASE OF MISSING PERSON IS NOT SOLVED TILL AFTER 10 YEARX
He has his own family 3 DAUGHTERS.....every pakistani knw THAT IN PAKISTAN THERE IS NO VALUE OF LIFE ONLY 1 BULLET REQUIRE
i jst want that every PAKISTANI know what is happening with our real HEROES

AFRIDI WE LOVE YOU
And Shahid Afridi addressed the nation in a way our president never has unselfish, genuine, modest. So when Afridi apologized to Pakistan, millions listened and were humbled by the gesture. Our eyes filled with tears and our hearts with love and strange kind of sorrow. Shahid Afridi, you need not apologize to the nation.
Cricketers, you made us patriotic. You made us passionate. You made us proud.
Atleast u share it plx

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Read please!

Why he is smiling while dropping catch.

508807.jpg

I know everyone is paranoid after loosing from india in semis but i strongly believe that Pakistan team was strong enough to beat India this time without any political interference.

The attached picture is of younas khan, its a clip soon after he dropped tendulkar's catch. He was a best fielder till this semi final match. Just to remind you, if anyone of you have forgotten, he is a man who scored 117 to successfully chase huge indian total of 321 runs. But on this occasion he could not play a ball for a single even. This man has physiological problems as everyone has seen in the past 5-6 years.

On the other hand, everyone knows how misbah-ul-haq played his inning. Misbah intentionally was hesitating in taking runs.it was obvious several times when younger Pakistani players wanted to take runs , 100% simple runs he kept on hesitating intentionally I thought it was just me noticing it but almost every one noticed it. He carried on doing even with AFRIDI but afridi forced Misbah to take runs but it was too late then.

Both being the senior members of the team (i suppose in support of another senior player i.e. shoiab akhtar or the political cause to strenghten ties with india) played against the team in green shirts and no wonders why indian media is appreciating the way they played.

It is strange isn't it, why all the senior players including umar gul and abdul razzaq did not perform well.

Some statistics - Misbah and Younas wasted almost 60 balls (10 overs) between them. Leaving 40 overs for the team to score 260. You do not need to bowl well if you have couple of senior batsmen of opposite team on your side to put pressure on the rest of the team.

Someone made a very good comment. If someone can spy on Pakistan's match winning players for match fixing, he should also do Pakistan a favor by pointing out these traitors. I am sure that there is something fishy in this game.

Last edited:

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
come on guys grow up we lost the match cause we played bad cricket. stop blaming others.

whats gone is now history look into future and try not to make same mistakes again simple is that.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Cricket is rigged and Pakistan has major gamblers within....ICC would dare not expose it all as Cricket would become a giant joke...

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I frankly believe it was a political fix!!! India Ko Gift Diya gya Hai in Order to please them And get the relations back on Track. It was in our grasp And was willingly slipped!

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, cefspan you wrote it very nicely .... you got the idea .... and I wish that all Pakistani must know the reality, facts and the truth ..... not just say that e played bad cricket.... or we should appreciate team that they qualify for the semis .... no man ... its not real..... its the campaign running by the government to hide the facts truth and the faces who have done all this ........ All government including PCB chairman is involved in all that ....... Players have done nothing but they have no choice either ....... Pity ........ It is the same case as Raymond Davis ..... These politicians will sell our country, respect, people, land everything for dollars ......

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
oh yaar chaddo v hun.. jo hona si ho gaya hun ki kariye chahy match fix hoya howay ya na hoya howay.. ghareeb ghareeb hi rahay ga.. naujawan bayrozgaar hi rahain gay.. chori daakay wesay hi rahain gay.. bombs wesay hi phat tay rahain gay.. aam aadmi ko tention denay ka aik aur rasta cricket k zairye dia gaya.. so petrol phir mahnga ho gaya kiraye phir mahngay ho gaye.. aur PM sahib mazeed karwi goli khilanay k liye qoam ko hosla detay rahain gay.. forget cricket yaar..

imtiaz_bcn

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
AFTER 28 YEARS INDIA NY world cup KHREED LIA......(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)(serious)
mehnat sy to in ka baap bhe nahi jeet sakta tha.......:(:(:(:(:(:(
bt be carefull for d Next wOrldcup coz har bar prime minister gilani nahi aye ga. . .(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
The Semi Final against India was 100% fixed match.
• The way Hafeez got out was commented by Sunil Gavasker that as to why Hafeez is playing wrong shots as though he is deliberately trying to get OUT.
• Umar Gul through out his both spells, bowled down the leg side. when he sees he cant release well yorker its becoming full toss over and over then he should give pitch shot or bouncing balls to batsman its common sense yaar
• Misbah ul Haque who deliberately played slow wanted to make sure that we lose the match.
• Power Play was NOT taken at the right time.
• 6 catches were dropped
I would ask now all the ‘chamchas’ of present Govt, to stop discussing Cricket and concentrate on issues of daily concern.

AAGR CRICKET DIPLOMACY SAY INDIA PAKISTAN KA PANI CHOUR DAY TOU HUM SARI QOOM
SARI UMAR CRICKET KEY LIAY CRICKET MEIN ENDIA SE HAARNEY K LIYE TIAR HAI KASHMIR TOU BOHAT DOOR KI BAAT HAI
MEDIA AANDAR KI BAAT KO GOAL KAR GIA HAI.

Unicorn

Banned
WHY PAK LOSE SEMI FINAL? REALITY OF PAK VS IND MATCH
why AFRIDI refused to go on the tour of WESTINDIES which is starting APRIL 17 after world cup??
why afridi cry before match???
Why AFRIDI gave a ANGRY luk at VIP ROOM aftr losing his wicket??
Why AFRIDI give a ANGRY look at the VIP ROOM after losing the MATCH??
Why Afridi says SORRY to the nation??
What was the massege convey to umar akmal during GLOVED CHANGED that he bowled out on the next delievery in stupid manner??
Jst think what AFRIDI wants to say to the NATION??
8 Catches Droped.25 runs ov Extras.GuL 7 Ovrs for 70 runs.Younas n Misbah bating.
Gul Bad line and lenght in bowling.
Why afridi didn't take powerplay when he was last attacker playing.
How can this happen ????
100% conferm reports ABOUT MAFIA & PAK GOVERMENT....Afridi was not invovled....:((
jst read it
jst remember ur PCB head is ASIF ALI ZARDARI (A DOG WITH BID MOUTH)
indian media reports PAK will win da match & INDIA WILL LOSE....(ON THE BASE OF MAFIA PROPAGANDA)
PAK BECOMES FAV.....
EVERY ONE START BETTING ON PAK THAT THEY WILL WIN....
PRESIDENT ASIF ALI ZARDARI & his CO PARTY MEMMBERS with the help ov MAFIA they also start betting but ON INDIA'S WIN...
They PRESSURISED AFRIDI ELEVEN to lose the match with the help of GILLANI by saying that they have to lose to bring nations CLOSER....WTF....WHY PAKISTAN
AFRDI ELEVEN na chate hue b match harray.....
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO A HERO OF A NATION...:((
Now many of u asked why DON'T afridi announces it on media.....so i make u remmember THIS IS DA NATION WHERE THE CASE OF MISSING PERSON IS NOT SOLVED TILL AFTER 10 YEARX
He has his own family 3 DAUGHTERS.....every pakistani knw THAT IN PAKISTAN THERE IS NO VALUE OF LIFE ONLY 1 BULLET REQUIRE
i jst want that every PAKISTANI know what is happening with our real HEROES

AFRIDI WE LOVE YOU
And Shahid Afridi addressed the nation in a way our president never has unselfish, genuine, modest. So when Afridi apologized to Pakistan, millions listened and were humbled by the gesture. Our eyes filled with tears and our hearts with love and strange kind of sorrow. Shahid Afridi, you need not apologize to the nation.
Cricketers, you made us patriotic. You made us passionate. You made us proud.
Atleast u share it plx

Come on Kid just get rid of those Tarrot cards. Look what they are doing to you. You got exams very soon.

Ammar khan

Assalam-0-alikum everyone!!

After such news as a Pakistani it feels very bad and sometimes I think that wish I was there the head and this wont have happend.Its 100 percent that this match smells something fishy and guys please spread it ....Awaz uthao tabdili laani hai khuda ki kasm bahot ho chuka hai
hmein bhi ab niklna chaiay bahr saroon ki tarah like egypt and all

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
They lost because India played better, end of story.

But let me indulge in this useless thread:
England lost against Ireland- because odds of England were next to Zero----So England were paid highly to lose and make money
Pakistan won against Canada, not after deliberately playing slowly and scaring the crap out of us
India (best batting line up) lost against S. Africa, even after being at around 240 for 2 and then collapsed to get paid millions, because of India losing from such a strong position was virtually impossible
England again lost against Bangladesh
South Africa against NZ to milk the system
Zardari and Gilani wanted pakistan to lose against India to have better relationship

Where does our stupidity STOP

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
If the moderator allows me I want to abuse in desi language after the semi final losing incident in reply