Pakistan Alert: Iran-India teaming up in Afghanistan.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In order for us to understand post 1979 Iran one has to study and understand the foreign policy objectives of the regime. In Khomeini's own words: We shall export our revolution to the whole world. The fatwa given by that person ordered his regime to the spread of his revolution over state-to-state, which essentially means expansionism. Now how you achieve that expansionism? By creating proxies..... the assassins', the mercenaries whose only job is to kill to achieve their objective.
Now have a cursory look on the world map. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the elite Qods Force has been providing arms, training and financial support to militias and terror proxies in at least six countries: Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, the Palestinian Territories, Syria and Yemen. There are almost a dozen terrorist groups financed by Iran in Pakistan.

My dear I don't talk in the air, I have researched a lot on this subject.
I doubt they want to expand in Pakistan, not much they can do here not enough shia Muslim's for them too expand.

They have influence in Iraq due too lot of shia people living there.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It's only Pakistan who can host millions of Afghans but Iran will kick on all those asses who are living in Pakistan but have their loyalty with Iran. First they should consult with Iran if they are ready to host them.
We saw how hospitable Iran is when covid first broke out. Literally took 1000s of these Irani loyalist Pakistanis and threw them across the border by force.

Pakistan says Iran forced 5,000 of its nationals over border despite request to wait

Iran forced about 5,000 Pakistani nationals over the border into Balochistan, despite a plea by Islamabad to wait until quarantine facilities were ready to accommodate them, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Monday.​