Pakistan Corrupt System In Catharsis

Dr ali ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistan political scenario gives a picture of a mixture of corruption, money laundering, land mafia, and so on. The political side is in favour of status quo, whilst the military wing seems militarily determined in giving a complete wash out to the bad elements.

The two heroes, Asif Ali Zardari and Altaf Hussain,* from the political camp have so far expressed anger against the ongoing cleaning operation in grunting voice. One of these heroes ,Asif Ali Zardari, fled away from the country and the other one roared from a distance of about 6,000 kilometers-------London.

Nawaz Shareef side has already showed obedience and bowed to the knees. This type of obedience for the sake of getting immunity to the punishment for what they have done to the nation seems unlikely to work.

Due to the heinous nature of this political leadership, Pakistan has made a history of dictators, traitors, economic terrorist, political murders, and a lot of other things of similar nature.

We Pakistani people should thank to Pakistan Army under the command of General Raheel Shareef for coming forward for the nation's rescue. These politicians, otherwise, would have dragged us to a point of no turn.

Dr Ali Ahmad
London
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

ifteeahmed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We Pakistani people should thank to Pakistan Army under the command of General Raheel Shareef for coming forward for the nation's rescue. These politicians, otherwise, would have dragged us to a point of no turn.

یہ لائن لکھ کر یقین آپ کو بوٹ پالیشا کا خطاب ملنے والا ھے پٹواریوں کی جانب سے۔

zafarbokhari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dr. Ahmed is right. Argue with logic without using slurs. Politicians will never changed this "manufacturing defect from 1850s democracy which does not exist even in UK. Power decentralization is the key like Strong City Governments are core of modern democracy. Only Army can and will do, otherwise Pakistan will be more destroyed by looters and corrupt politicians, while poor will suffer. Change of system to Presidential, 35+ provinces, and 6000 City Governments will save and prosper Pakistan.

Dr ali ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
Future Of Pakistan

How does Pakistan find itself in the 21st century? Pakistan is currently being confronted with serious problems like terrorism, poverty, energy crisis, corruption, and so on. But Pakistan's bright prospects towards success cannot be ignored. Sensing Pakistan's emerging status in the region, its rivals--India and Israel-- look restless and anxious.

China's investment of $46 billion in China-Pak Economic Corridor (CPEC) is considered as an indicator to the bright future of Pakistan. On security frontline, the army, civilian leadership and civil society are playing their due roles in fighting and curbing anti-state elements. On politics, advocates of rigging and transparency of polls are in steady confrontation. Operation against economic terrorists like Asif Ali Zardari and traitors like Altaf Hussain is a huge step toward bringing the evil of the devil to an end.
We can argue that Pakistan is more than the conglomeration of its problems.

Several bright rays of hope are beginning to appear in the country. We must highlight a confluence of positive economic, geo-political, security and political factors that are setting up Pakistan for success by firmly nudging us in the direction of prosperity.

The people of Pakistan are frontline combatants in the greatest ideological battles of the 21st century, including the battle against religious extremism. Compared to Muslim countries like Syria, Iraq, Libya and Yemen which have fallen badly to extremism and infighting, Pakistan has claimed success in this respect.

We should therefore be positive about Pakistan future because we cannot solve Pakistan’s real problems without genuinely being optimistic about the rising positive aspects of the country's future.

Dr Ali Ahmad
London
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Afaq Chaudhry

Re: Future Of Pakistan

پاکستان کو ایک جرأت مند ، دلیر اور بے خوف قیادت کا انتظار ہے جو پاکستان کے فیصلے پاکستان کی عوام کی مرضی کے مطابق کر سکے ،وہ دن پاکستان کی خوشحالی اور ترقی اور اپنے فیصلے آپ کرنے کا دن ہوگا ، نا امیدی گناہ ہے ، ہم ان شاء الله تمام مسائل پر قابو پا لیں گے، سیاسی اور خاندانی وراثت اس ملک کے لئے ناسور ہے ،اس سے نجات ملک کی ترقی کی ضمانت ہو گی

hairatkada

Banned

پاکستان کو ایک جرأت مند ، دلیر اور بے خوف قیادت کا انتظار ہے جو پاکستان کے فیصلے پاکستان کی عوام کی مرضی کے مطابق کر سکے ،وہ دن پاکستان کی خوشحالی اور ترقی اور اپنے فیصلے آپ کرنے کا دن ہوگا ، نا امیدی گناہ ہے ، ہم ان شاء الله تمام مسائل پر قابو پا لیں گے، سیاسی اور خاندانی وراثت اس ملک کے لئے ناسور ہے ،اس سے نجات ملک کی ترقی کی ضمانت ہو گی

O bhai tum kesi politican ka intezar ker rahe ho ya peghambar ka? No prophet will come now..wake up sirkaar!

Afaq Chaudhry

O bhai tum kesi politican ka intezar ker rahe ho ya peghambar ka? No prophet will come now..wake up sirkaar!

We have Quraan and Sunnah brother, no Prophet will come, so our will be the follower of Quraan and Sunnah Inshallah !!!

hairatkada

Banned

We have Quraan and Sunnah brother, no Prophet will come, so our will be the follower of Quraan and Sunnah Inshallah !!!

well i agree but what assurances do we have that u will support the one who happens to be a follower of quran or sunnah. Quran or Sunnah kay followers ko to aaap Kharji kehtay ho or chun chun ker maar detay ho.!

Afaq Chaudhry

well i agree but what assurances do we have that u will support the one who happens to be a follower of quran or sunnah. Quran or Sunnah kay followers ko to aaap Kharji kehtay ho or chun chun ker maar detay ho.!

I dont believe in this theory ! Voters are the best judge if they decide befor casting their vote !

hairatkada

Banned

I dont believe in this theory ! Voters are the best judge if they decide befor casting their vote !

then who are u waiting for it? nawaz has won the elections accept him as the one who u said will follow quran and sunnah. Nawaz is the man!

Afaq Chaudhry

Vote my friend and nawaz has won the elections. accept him as your ruler. Case closed!
His party is family based, how can i accept ? they claim democratic party and do you believe that noon league is a democratic party? it will be a joke for me ! same ppp .

hairatkada

Banned

His party is family based, how can i accept ? they claim democratic party and do you believe that noon league is a democratic party? it will be a joke for me ! same ppp .

So? even many of the prophetdoms were family based. One prophet and then their son prophet and so on. or yeh nawaz to phir vote laiker aya hay. What exactly is your objection? baat kero saaf saaf !