Pakistan election clouded by violence, suspension of mobile services | DW

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't spread propaganda. This election was as peaceful as one can remember in Pakistan. The Mobility services were suspended because of the security concerns. It didn't stop voters to cast their vote anywhere in the country.

Wicked

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't spread propaganda. This election was as peaceful as one can remember in Pakistan. The Mobility services were suspended because of the security concerns. It didn't stop voters to cast their vote anywhere in the country.
No propaganda. It's your job function to blatantly lie and twist the facts. All your posts show that you are a paid ISI employee spreading misinformation and providing cover for corrupt military and rogue intelligence agencies.
ISI is infamous for illegally kidnapping its own citizens, torturing them, engaging in extortion, causing the disappearance of Pakistani citizens, and kidnapping and collecting ransom from wealthy Pakistanis, particularly in Karachi and other major cities.
The corrupt ISI should be brought under the law and must be barred from executing operations inside Pakistan.
The nation of 230 million now knows how corrupt this agency is, having been responsible for the deaths of many Pakistani leaders
SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Siberite

No propaganda. It's your job function to blatantly lie and twist the facts. All your posts show that you are a paid ISI employee spreading misinformation and providing cover for corrupt military and rogue intelligence agencies.
ISI is infamous for illegally kidnapping its own citizens, torturing them, engaging in extortion, causing the disappearance of Pakistani citizens, and kidnapping and collecting ransom from wealthy Pakistanis, particularly in Karachi and other major cities.
The corrupt ISI should be brought under the law and must be barred from executing operations inside Pakistan.
The nation of 230 million now knows how corrupt this agency is, having been responsible for the deaths of many Pakistani leaders
SHAME ON YOU!!!!
There is no need to get upset and start slandering without any proof.
What it has to do with the post I written? It is no secret that the election was held peaceful and lots of voters cast their vote. The suspension of internet services was warranted under country's security situation. It did not harm any vote's ability to cast vote.

Wicked

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no need to get upset and start slandering without any proof.
What it has to do with the post I written? It is no secret that the election was held peaceful and lots of voters cast their vote. The suspension of internet services was warranted under country's security situation. It did not harm any vote's ability to cast vote.
No One is upset. Mr. ISI employee. We all know who is your employer. But let me ask you this when its justified by any agency to illegally kidnap their own citizen, torture them and then kill them?

Journalist Kidnapped by ISI = Arshad Sharif (tortured and Murdered)
Azam Sawati = Pakistani Senator (Kidnapped and Tortured by ISI
Dr. Shahbaz Gill = Pakistani Minister (Kidnapped and Tortured by ISI)

Shame Shame on Corrupt Military and ISI

Siberite

No One is upset. Mr. ISI employee. We all know who is your employer. But let me ask you this when its justified by any agency to illegally kidnap their own citizen, torture them and then kill them?

Journalist Kidnapped by ISI = Arshad Sharif (tortured and Murdered)
Azam Sawati = Pakistani Senator (Kidnapped and Tortured by ISI
Dr. Shahbaz Gill = Pakistani Minister (Kidnapped and Tortured by ISI)

Shame Shame on Corrupt Military and ISI
You are just a kid, spoiled by your idiot leader of slandering others without proof.
Go burn down some more buildings, start causing chaos in the country and celebrate destroying national monuments.

Wicked

MPA (400+ posts)
You are just a kid, spoiled by your idiot leader of slandering others without proof.
Go burn down some more buildings, start causing chaos in the country and celebrate destroying national monuments.
Keep Barking Dog, that is the only thing you good at and uttering filth from your filthy mouth. I guess its part of ISI training to utter filth. Your existence is meaningless and it ain't bothering me Dawg. Wuff Wuff