arslan198

Do read and comment .. .What are your views on it????

374671-pmlnptiphoto-1336266162-185-640x480.jpg

Despite countless different problems in Pakistan, both the big opposition parties are rather focusing on accusing and abusing each other.

We heard how social media fueled the whole arab spring. Though in Pakistna there is nothing like arab spring, because apparently this time around we want to bring change with our votes, but the social media has become extremely active here in recent times. With the general elections round the corner, some analysts have gone to the extent of predicting that social media will influence public opinion more than on-the-ground campaigning.

Until recently PTI has an almost complete grip over the whole social media. And PTI has been often mocked as party of internet users. But recently we`ve seen that PTI`s internet popularity has also inspired other major political parties to enter in this ground. And though one of the largest parties of Pakistan PPPP is still almost non-existent on social media, PML(n) has made quite a space for themselves. Its a good think because it provides chance to millions of users to share their political views with each other and to discuss manifestos of diffrent parties. But it has been observed that social media has rather effected negatively.

On ground both these parties,PTI and PML(n), are busy in dirty game of abusing each other, without realizing coultless problems that we as a nation are facing. But rather more unfortunately , this phenomena of abusing each other is going more strongly among the supporters of these two parties on social media. The supporters of both parties see their leaders as angels who can not do anything wrong. They feel it their duty to defend every wrong and right of their leader. And they have gone so far in this practice that it seems to me like their parties are more important to them than their country. And Its not about supporters of any single party, this phenomena is common amongst all parties.

I have decided to vote for PTI in next elextions and i had been a vocal supporter for PTI or should I say i am a supporter of PTI. But I never thought that Imran Khan can never do anything wrong. He clearly had made many wrong decisions recently. He came up with a vision for youngsters and new people and honestly now these things are quitedifficult to find in PTI. I wanted him to stop accusing others and presnt his own policies and manifestoes but until recently the focus of his politics is basicly on accusing and abusing others. But I`ll not go deep into his policies because my focus is on what his supporters are doing in social media. Firstly they want everyone to praise PTI. And if any journalist or analyst expresses his views against some policy or decision of PTI, firstly he`ll have to face abuses and then whole social media will be full with photos and posts that will suggest that he has been paid by PML(n). Same is the case with PML(n) supporters.

There is nothing like ethics that these people follow. They`ll abuse the leaders of other parties and they never feel any hesitation in entering into personal lives of those politicians. I rarely see them discussing policies, most of the times the discussion is centerd around useless topics. They`ll discuss on why Ik is drinking water with left hand, why jamima is still meeting Ik, Imran`s children are jews, Nawaz sharif has affairs with foreign journalists. They accuse each others leaders baselssely and they don`t need any proofs.

The problem with all this is that all these peole have forgotten that basically everbody wants improvement in Pakistan. We have nothing to do with these leaders. We support them because we like what they say and what they present for Pakistan. If one party comes up with something good for Pakistan, why not to praise its policy even if you are supporting the other party. And if your own party has a wrong policy on some issue why to defend it. We should speak against it because it is Pakistan that matters to us not these political parties. But what you see on social media is that every body is madly defending everything that comes from party that they are aupporting whether its good or harmful for Pakistan, it does not matter.

My request to all these people on social media is to support Pakistan and think for Pakistan. Because for all of us there should not be anything more important than Pakistan and we support political parties for the sake of Pakistan. So raise above parties, be a Pakistani.
[Muhammad Arslan]

http://arslanviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/pakistan-first.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not wrong to accuse someone, its part of democracy. If a person has an accusation he has to prove it wrong, like IK did.
Is Nawaz Sharif is ex pm is he not answerable to the people?

As for Vision and Honesty, its difficult to find it now in any party except PTI. If IK was not honest his institution would not generate the highest donations of any organizations in Pakistan. He has plans on paper for all issues facing Pakistan.

I cant understand how people go on writing something if they do not know English or any knowledge about current affairs. I was much smarter before I read this crap.

arslan198

Well I am sorry to say but you did not get the point. I myself am a supporter of Imran Khan and I believe he has a far bigger stature than all other political leaders in this country . So for this reason I expect him to be different from others. He do not need to do all this blame game. It just don`t suit his personality. He needs to talk about his policies and manifestos because we all know how corrupt other politicians are . .
And by the way my point was to point out the social media phenomena . You can disagree with others policies but you can not abuse others. its against our social values. i did not address any single party .

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well I am sorry to say but you did not get the point. I myself am a supporter of Imran Khan and I believe he has a far bigger stature than all other political leaders in this country . So for this reason I expect him to be different from others. He do not need to do all this blame game. It just don`t suit his personality. He needs to talk about his policies and manifestos because we all know how corrupt other politicians are . .
And by the way my point was to point out the social media phenomena . You can disagree with others policies but you can not abuse others. its against our social values. i did not address any single party .

Well if you think exposing the truth is *blaming* then I disagree with you. The truth should be said about every each politician. Nawaz and Zardari are answerable to the people and if they plan on running for elections again they should follow IK's example and prove themselves innocent.
IK should continue exposing these horrible people so that people know the truth how monstrous they are. Enough is enough. These people want to be our future rulers we can not let this happen again.
Its not an insult to accuse someone of corruption. These corrupt ******** should respond to these allegations if they are clean, if they are not we should continue to expose them until Pakistanis feel ashamed of voting for them.