Pakistan government supplies Ukraine with Weapons at free of cost

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Chooriyaa pehan kar goomna chahiye aese mulk k aalaa ohdedaaro ko jo dusro k isharo par naachnay k liye tayar rehtay hai.

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chooriyaa pehan kar goomna chahiye aese mulk k aalaa ohdedaaro ko jo dusro k isharo par naachnay k liye tayar rehtay hai.
I was shocked to learn some military weapons sold at super Discount rates or free of charge when India is buying $13 billions weapons to start war with Pakistan in anytime future.

You can't live on dependant on other people instructions.

miafridi

I was shocked to learn some military weapons sold at super Discount rates or free of charge when India is buying $13 billions weapons to start war with Pakistan in anytime future.

You can't live on dependant on other people instructions.

No need to be shocked. Defense budget already seem like a burden and wastage of resources for a country which agrees to go to war or make regime changes only after a phone call.

Not sure what different would it make if you are slave of one country or another. A slave is a slave anyway.

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
No need to be shocked. Defense budget already seem like a burden and wastage of resources for a country which agrees to go to war or make regime changes only after a phone call.

Not sure what different would it make if you are slave of one country or another. A slave is a slave anyway.
The difference is on Actions of ONLY few individuals the whole nation is suffering BUT they are not suffering at all.

Why should I take the blame for ghaddars walla??? What did I do to deserve this sh!t SITUATION (speaking on behalf of average common individual)?

miafridi

The difference is on Actions of ONLY few individuals the whole nation is suffering BUT they are not suffering at all.

Why should I take the blame for ghaddars walla??? What did I do to deserve this sh!t SITUATION (speaking on behalf of average common individual)?

It affects them more than it affects those who doesn't compromise on their dignity and self respect directly. Because besides the consequences of the after life it is also disastrous for them in this life. They can think that they are respected and have a great position but in reality they are seen as mother selling selfish low life slaves.

True believers believe that this temporary world is a testing ground and the higher the challenges the more the reward is. So always be proud of being at the right side of equation, no one can take your dignity and self respect until you sell it yourself like the mother selling slaves I mentioned above.

Last edited:

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
It affects them more than it affects those who doesn't compromise on their dignity and self respect directly. Because besides the consequences of the after life it is also disastrous for them in this life. They can think that they are respected and have a great position but in reality they are seen as mother selling selfish low life slaves.

True believers believe that this temporary world is a testing ground and the higher the challenges the more the reward is. So always be proud of being at the right side of equation, no one can take your dignity and self respect until you sell it yourself like the mother selling slaves I mentioned above.
You said it like a true patriot in high spirits.
I will put your words in one of my videos since many many people in Pakistan are feeling betrayal & hopelessness.
But I still believe despite all happened there is "Omid pe duniya kayaam ha" 😀

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
not true it is the Military Establishment of Pakistan, PML-N does not have any power in this, they just came in power to finish their cases..
Stop doing baseless unsubstantiated propaganda !
Blame the puppet masters

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let it all go. We are better off without this army and weapons. At least we will not kill our own people with our own hands.

miafridi

You said it like a true patriot in high spirits.
I will put your words in one of my videos since many many people in Pakistan are feeling betrayal & hopelessness.
But I still believe despite all happened there is "Omid pe duniya kayaam ha" 😀

JazakAllah.😌🙂

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
not true it is the Military Establishment of Pakistan, PML-N does not have any power in this, they just came in power to finish their cases..
Stop doing baseless unsubstantiated propaganda !
Blame the puppet masters
India Purchased $15 Billions worth of weapons

While India is Prepared for Huge War, we in Pakistan are pointing fingers at each other?

And if through my YT channel vlogs another regime change takes place & another change take place in Top command within Pak Army -- than good.