Pakistan is Broken. Now the Vultues will come...

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BJP pigs on full attack

The more TTP gets killed, the more squeals on this forum from these pigs

Admins must take action and ban these TTP loving Indian handles

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
BJP pigs on full attack

Oh Bhosdi ke teri maa ko lun marun. India ka sab bara madir teri maa ki choot main aur teri behan ko sare gaun moothar peene walay hindu chodain.
You Mother fukin scums like you are the reason for all this shit going on in our country. jaa ke maa behan beti paish kar in generals ko, yah toh toh PDM ke logon ko. kissi gandhi kuthi ki nasal ...

xecutioner

BJP pigs on full attack

Piggest of pig

Raiwind-Destroyer

Napak fauj allowed them to divide Pakistan and Bangladesh

Napak Fauj is doing it again giving India a free hand to take advantage

dxtyle

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thise Indian Bastards have always tried to break Pakistan. But where they failed our own has done the job for them ...
May be that own people sold to INDIA, decades ago, zero stance on INDIA , we all just listen anthems .

Islamabadiya

Oh Bhosdi ke teri maa ko lun marun. India ka sab bara madir teri maa ki choot main aur teri behan ko sare gaun moothar peene walay hindu chodain.
You Mother fukin scums like you are the reason for all this shit going on in our country. jaa ke maa behan beti paish kar in generals ko, yah toh toh PDM ke logon ko. kissi gandhi kuthi ki nasal ...

Your language speaks about how your mommy was abused

Like I said

More TTP dead : more piglets like you squeal

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Napak fauj allowed them to divide Pakistan and Bangladesh

Napak Fauj is doing it again giving India a free hand to take advantage
That was their plan after all. Now it is just being executed. They Want to de-nuclearize Pakistan. To gain its strategic strength and take control. And our Politicians and army are supporting them willingly ...

samkhan

336709970_622163136020726_6983198998621308547_n.jpg

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your language speaks about how your mommy was abused

Like I said

More TTP dead : more piglets like you squeal
Fuck the TTP you madarchod. I once supported these army scums. I had many friends killed by the hands of these TTP bastard. Fuck Indian, TTP, And the Establishment. Politicians are just pawns and opportunist ...

Islamabadiya

Fuck the TTP you madarchod. I once supported these army scums. I had many friends killed by the hands of these TTP bastard. Fuck Indian, TTP, And the Establishment. Politicians are just pawns and opportunist ...

You seem to be a product of rape, feel sorry for your mom

Before i throw you in my ignore, just know that a turd like you should be put down soon as born, a lowest of Low scum like you must never be allowed to breed

TTP will never get settlements in Pakistan

That’s the real pain for turds like you

Last edited:

cisco

MPA (400+ posts)
Traitor Army at best.
now Traitor Generals have nothing to sell. i hope traitor will enjoy life in hell.

Raiwind-Destroyer

You seem to be a product of rape, few sorry for your mom

Before i throw you in my ignore, just know that a turd like you should be put down soon as born, a lowest of Low scum like you most never be allowed to breed

TTP will never get settlements in Pakistan

That’s the real pain for turds like you
Great language no surpise a munafiq nawaz follower who is in saudie to beg Shaikhs to bring him in power