Pakistan is on the way of Disintegration !!

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pashteen is not a separatist. Neither was Sheikh Mujeeb. It’s traitorous Pakistan army that makes separatists
Fall of Dhaka,1971
omxhus6z53y91.png

Khallas

HAFIZ ( DAJJAL ) is trying to create panic —— Just to avoid elections + his 🐷🐖🐍and corrupt Generals accountability —- Awam ko chutiya samjh rakha hai —- Bharway​

Samjhnay ki kia zaroorat hay, hum awam hain hi chotye, warna itna sab kuch honay k bawajood bhi chup kark apnay apnay kamon main lage howay hain.

woh roz subha utth kar humain joota martay hain aur hum dil hi dil main 2-4 galiyan nikal kar phir sir jhuka kar apnay kam per lag jatay hain.

Awan S

کچھ نہیں ہو گا ، آئی ایم ایف سے ڈیل ہوتے ہی ڈالر رک جائے گا پھر دنیا میں کم قیمتوں سے پاکستان میں بھی فرق پڑے گا ، باہر سے پیسے ہنڈی کی وجہ سے کم ہوئے اب ڈالر ریٹ اوپن اور بینک قریب آ گئے ہیں تو ہنڈی سے فائدہ نہیں تو باہر سے بھی ڈالر آئیں گے
3rd_Umpire
Khallas
Aliimran1
arifkarim

darktangent

MPA (400+ posts)
کچھ نہیں ہو گا ، آئی ایم ایف سے ڈیل ہوتے ہی ڈالر رک جائے گا پھر دنیا میں کم قیمتوں سے پاکستان میں بھی فرق پڑے گا ، باہر سے پیسے ہنڈی کی وجہ سے کم ہوئے اب ڈالر ریٹ اوپن اور بینک قریب آ گئے ہیں تو ہنڈی سے فائدہ نہیں تو باہر سے بھی ڈالر آئیں گے
3rd_Umpire
Khallas
Aliimran1
arifkarim
صحیح کہ رہا ہے یہ اور اس کی بعد اس کی انکھ کھل جائے گی

Aliimran1

Samjhnay ki kia zaroorat hay, hum awam hain hi chotye, warna itna sab kuch honay k bawajood bhi chup kark apnay apnay kamon main lage howay hain.

woh roz subha utth kar humain joota martay hain aur hum dil hi dil main 2-4 galiyan nikal kar phir sir jhuka kar apnay kam per lag jatay hain.

No ——- I don’t think so —— Ab waqt buhat agay chala gaya hai —- Aur Mehngai baqi kasar nikal dey gi ——- Inflation is a Globle phenomenon and this monster is unleashed now —- Even America — the “ Super power “ is unable to control this —- Pakistan kay Politicians aur GENERALS tu tukron par palnay wala PALTU hein —- Yeh defying moments hein —- Ya tu yeh Qaom barbad ho gi ya phir obhar kar niklay gi —— Let’s see​

3rd_Umpire
Khallas
Aliimran1
arifkarim

ibrar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
3rd_Umpire
Khallas
Aliimran1
arifkarim
I have decided not to send any funds from where I am as long as the PDM crooks are in power. I feel bad for doing this but that is the only option I see to help dislodge the PDM and make the fools in the army to understand. Pak army generals are the major part of the problem and are not part of the solution. Growth of the economy depends mostly on the flow of capital and the pool of the skilled and technical people in the environment of political calmness. You be the judge, would the loan from IMF help in anyway. The fundamentals to make the currency strong are not there. Our finance minister is a known cheat and a liar with zero credibility in the international circles and poses himself an economist. Good luck.

Tyrion Lannister

3rd_Umpire
Khallas
Aliimran1
arifkarim
Huhu financial moron with no sense of reality

Melanthus

3rd_Umpire
Khallas
Aliimran1
arifkarim
A lot of overseas Pakistanis have actually stopped sending money to Pakistan.I am one of them.I used to give money to Edhi,Indus hospital,another hospital in small town and for many projects like water plants,basic health units + Zakat.I will send my money to Africa or Bangladesh,Yemen etc but not Pakistan.

Awan S

A lot of overseas Pakistanis have actually stopped sending money to Pakistan.I am one of them.I used to give money to Edhi,Indus hospital,another hospital in small town and for many projects like water plants,basic health units + Zakat.I will send my money to Africa or Bangladesh,Yemen etc but not Pakistan.
It is your personal decition but majority will keep sending to their loved one. Hope one day sanity will prevail to act like a state man rather give importance to individuals.

Awan S

I have decided not to send any funds from where I am as long as the PDM crooks are in power. I feel bad for doing this but that is the only option I see to help dislodge the PDM and make the fools in the army to understand. Pak army generals are the major part of the problem and are not part of the solution. Growth of the economy depends mostly on the flow of capital and the pool of the skilled and technical people in the environment of political calmness. You be the judge, would the loan from IMF help in anyway. The fundamentals to make the currency strong are not there. Our finance minister is a known cheat and a liar with zero credibility in the international circles and poses himself an economist. Good luck.
Majority was sending money to their loved one and you may not have any in Pakistan. See state as unit rather than indivulas which kept on changes. No one is forever other county so see our country's interest first. Is political calmness only connected to Khan being in power. State matter much more complecated and import rather than relying on individuals. As I have said with more inflow by reduction of money will make surplus money to bring essential impoerts back and country will also benifit from global reduction in commodity and other prices. Things will improve irrespective of who is next ruler.

Melanthus

It is your personal decition but majority will keep sending to their loved one. Hope one day sanity will prevail to act like a state man rather give importance to individuals.
Only those who have no choice will keep sending.Many are using hundi/hawala.No sane overseas Pakistani will invest in Pakistan.I know two British Pakistanis who re-located their factories from Pakistan to Bangladesh 15 years ago.They produce textile garments for British companies.Bangladesh has a better business environment than Pakistan.It is not safe to invest in Pakistan.Criminal mafias have taken over Pakistan.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
according to chudam raam lollo singh Rajarawal111 pakistan ab super power ban gaya hai aur dollar 10 rupay ka hai. aur uski rakhail Siberite boht zor laga rahe hai kay kisi tarhan ye sara malba khan pe dalay, lakin dallay harami ki apni wiladat bhe khan pe par rahe hai lagta hai uski baat ka gussa hai kay baap nay pocha nahe.