Pakistan is the only hope for all muslims...

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Doesnt matter what indian muslims think about Pakistan.. doesnt matter what western world think about pakistan.. the only thing that matters is what we Pakistanis think about Pakistan..
whenever there is something happened around the world . the media highlights the links between that incident with Pakistani soil....why?
There are 14 un declared nuclear states but why Pakistan(a declared nuclear state) is being highlighted as unsecured nuclear state...
The one and the only reason of this..tht Pakistan is the only muslim nuclear state among 62 muslim states.. and western media and mostly our indian muslim brothers dont realise the sensitivity of this matter..
We are blamed that we dont have a proper check and balance in our army.. but let me say clearly that according to international atomic energy agency that pakistani nuclear assets are under the most secured and highly maintained command and control authority system after america..
and about india you all know what happend few days ago.. 49 persons are admitted in hospital due to unsecured nuclear radiation. if the radiation cannot be controlled then how indians can control the prolifiration..but still media does not highlight this because only Pakistan is the centre of blame..
but we are proud to be a Pakistani that there isn't even a single worker infected due to radiation ....because we have the most moderate and high quality control nuclear system..
Pakistan is the only hope for all our Muslim brothers and let the world know that Pakistan is not only for pakistanis.. Pakistan is for all muslims of the world...

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
sachakhan said:
A faild & hopeless state can not be hope for anyone. this is too much u ppls keep talking about bright future.a realstic view required to overcome any problem.but illitreate pakistani never relize that so no hope for pakistan.it is going in only in one way..down....down....and down....

It is called faith in Almighty n urself :twisted:

Try to go through Muslim history, they bounce back strongly evry time when there were lesser chances....... ever heared about Tariq bin Ziyad......

If u were present when he was torching his fleets ur coments must be same as people like you only rely on materialistic resources not on your own potential :twisted:

So keep dreaming like your leaders were dreaming right from the creation of Pakistan ........ you loosers

1st get enough courage to express ur views with true identity :twisted:

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
khanbhai said:
What nonsense.. don,t make us fool..no hope in pakistan.

No need to make u .. u r already one....

btw whts ur location in Pakistan ;)

pata nahi q roz koi new khan aajaata hai forum pe :lol:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sachakhan said:
A faild & hopeless state can not be hope for anyone. this is too much u ppls keep talking about bright future.a realstic view required to overcome any problem.but illitreate pakistani never relize that so no hope for pakistan.it is going in only in one way..down....down....and down....

sachakhan? sacha khan can be found only in Pakistan:lol: cz no pathan is in ur blacky indian bengali soil..
You know whay u r so afraid of us.. thats the only thing which i really enjoys.. your hate for us is our strength you know that... :twisted:
doesnt matter what the world and you so called khans think about us.. who is down and who will be down that time will tell you....
protect your people from hunger and then you try to be an ideal for others.. i dont know why indians r so proud even they r failed in all those sectors where pakistan is ahead.. you know only plus point of your country ? the area of your country.. and thats is not a real threat for us cz we have the strength what you dont have? the strength of eemaan on Allah...
i am so sorry to say cz khans in india r muslims only by name..
one thing i dont uderstand yet.. why you indians called your name with khan.. is there any pathan who is one of your ancestors? if yes then dont blame your father man.. cz he is one of Pakistanis :twisted:

G

Pakistan is the only hope for all muslims...

this 100%true and i m fully agree on this

[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

samtar

Citizen
These all kinds of fake khans are actually Indian peoples who registered them in different ID they want to show us that they are Pakistani and want to disappoint us. But by the grace of Almighty Allah they will always be fail. Dont bother, let them speak, caz Barking dogs seldom bite. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
oooe khans....... don't fool us out dear u r only naive and milk drinking kids.....

yar i myself am Pakistani Pathan...... i know these so called khans are neither Pakistani nor Muslims...... What if I register with the ID "Hindu" and favour Pakistan and abuse India????? :lol: somebuddy tell these stupid indians that its not about fake IDs, its about your vision and love for the land which make you Pakistani or Muslims....

Im a proud Pakistani, and Pakhtoon, my blood my soul, my efforts and struggle all for Pakistan....

So dear brothers don't worry about some stupid people who are just disguised snakes on this forum.... keep serving your beloved Pakistan and always feel proud of it....

Pakistan zindabad.....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sangeen

I salute you for being such a good Pakistani

YES Pakistan is the only hope for all Muslims, not now but the world has not ended. As the astrologists said, US will be done in power and prestige, Pakistan will spring back with even greater power. Then we shall beat the hell out of India, Israel, UK and US. This written on the wall, will happen.....We Pakis have nothing against Hindus per ce, we are against the policies and attitudes of the terrorists Indian govt.... same for the other nations I mentioned above

Gazoo Martian