PAKISTAN NEED INDIAN SUPPORT IN CRICKET SAYS RAMEEZ RAJA

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rameez Raja thinks that Pakistan needs indian support for cricket in Pakistan. I am surprised at the idea, what do you think.
Click on the link below to watch the interview.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Cq00ChjQ4&NR=1&safe_search=on[/video]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
ahnnnnn.... Banie se cricket support..... wo hame qabar mae utarne pa tula hae.... Lala ji ko apni dhoti mae bhi chaed Pakistani agencies ka karaya maloom hota hae to cricket kia support karega....

Well i will be thankful to india if they can step away from destroying Pakistan cricket rather supporting.... The point is we dnt need their support, just piss off...

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
haha hes talking to an indian channel so i guess he was just being nice..PS lets not mix sports with politics

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
furry87 said:
haha hes talking to an indian channel so i guess he was just being nice..PS lets not mix sports with politics

Are you suggesting that We should refrain from mixing politics with sports and let indians rule the roost? If you take a serious look at sports or any other aspect of life you will see politics being used to gain own ends even in your daily life activities. I think we should become more politically active and experts in the art to counter the deluge of the onslaught against us.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
furry87 said:

Are you suggesting that We should refrain from mixing politics with sports and let indians rule the roost? If you take a serious look at sports or any other aspect of life you will see politics being used to gain own ends even in your daily life activities. I think we should become more politically active and experts in the art to counter the deluge of the onslaught against us.

That is precisely what im suggesting sobia, im not saying its not done i was just saying it shouldnt be done. Just becaue india is acting like a baby doesnt mean we have to follow them in their childish behaviour. Further more untill and unless our politicians can back up our pompous words with their actions i suggest we should talk less and do more. Thank God the indians are gone from this forum and we can finally enjoy the peace. Lets not drag them back here over petty issues.