Pakistan-Obsessed Indian Reporter at the White House

bakhshu.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

"I say ninety per cent of Indians are idiots. You people don't have brains in your heads ... It is so easy to take you for a ride," he said at a seminar.

hasan nisar on pakistan (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

kaju agar pakistan me hota to 99 percent pakistanio ko idiot bata deta .:)

pakistan ke dahashatgard use blasphemy ke case me phansa kar phansi de dete .

Last edited:

nepali.nationalist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Katju jesay namunay apko Endia mein hi miltay hain ...to is ka mutlab app un 90 % mein say aik ho [hilar][hilar][hilar]

90% of Indians are 'idiots', Markandey Katju says

17536655.jpg
Markandey Katju said that a communal riot could be incited in Delhi for as meagre an amount as Rs 2000.NEW DELHI: Ninety per cent of Indians are "idiots" who can easily be misled by mischievous elements in the name of religion, Press Council of India (PCI) chairperson Justice Markandey Katju claimed on Saturday.

"I say ninety per cent of Indians are idiots. You people don't have brains in your heads ... It is so easy to take you for a ride," he said at a seminar.

Premi

Banned

43nd04J.jpg

ha ha ha ...............hasan nisar kicked the back of hazzams

RiazHaq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Invoking threat from Pakistan, Narendra Modi attacks Congress, AAP in Punjab

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/invoking-threat-from-pakistan-narendra-modi-attacks-congress-aap-in-punjab/articleshow/56856838.cms

Pakistan is eagerly waiting for a chance to use the soil of Punjab to destroy India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said today, warning the electorate against voting a "non-serious" party and "those given to luxurious lifestyle" to power.

Launching an assault on AAP, which has emerged as a key contender to power in the state, Modi branded it as an "outsider" that was "dreaming of creating its own world" at the cost of Punjab.

Holding that the fate of Punjab was linked to ..