Pakistan possibly only country left with active polio!!

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[h=1]UN issues warning on Pakistan polio rates[/h]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14458078

Pakistan has continued to see a rising numbers of polio cases since the beginning of 2011, the UN children's fund, Unicef, has said.

The agency says that 63 cases have been diagnosed so far, compared to 36 cases over the same period last year.
The bulk of the cases are in the province of Balochistan, which has reported 22 cases this year.
The UN says that Pakistan could be the "last polio reservoir worldwide" standing in the way of eradication.
"We must ensure access to all children as specified in the president's National Emergency Action Plan for Polio Eradication in Pakistan," Unicef South Asia Regional Director Daniel Toole said.
"We have a huge task ahead of us, and we must build on lessons learned and act now."
Mr Toole - who is in Pakistan to meet senior government and UN officials - has reiterated Unicef's "commitment to the eradication of polio" and emphasised the need urgently to improve the battle against the spread of the disease.
The UN says the virus circulated in five high-risk districts in Balochistan and has now spread to areas not previously infected for the past five years, including the country's tribal areas and the provinces of Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Unicef says eradicating polio from Pakistan depends on delivering oral polio vaccines to each and every child, including the most vulnerable and the hardest to reach.
"This massive undertaking can succeed, but only with the tireless efforts and commitment of the people of Pakistan," a Unicef statement said.
The next polio vaccination campaign will be held 19-21 September, targeting 16.5 million children in the districts at the highest risk.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
And every baby is vaccinated in Afghanistan, somalia, Youganda, ethopia? Is that can be inferred from your comment.
Largely because our clergy links every vaccination to some anti-fertility drive by the Illuminati to rid the world of Holy Islamic babies!

(thumbsdown)

moazzamniaz

Ignorant clergies are definitely a factor but corrupt health bureaucracy, faulty cold chain of vaccine, insufficient facilities to the vaccinators, unaccounted and unreachable population etc are main causes of failure of this program. UN polio program is a gold mine for pakistani health bureaucracy. Like a duck who lays golden eggs, they are not gonna slaughter it once and for all. They will continue milking UN funding as long as world is willing to let them do it. It is all from my personal experience as a medical officer in Pakistan.

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some facts about Polio
- Notice the date on which data was collected the last. There are more than one countries that have recent data.
- What is stopping WHO to vaccinate in Congo, CHAD, Tajikistan?

Every report in todays world is bent upon maligning Pakistan and Islam. We should carefully check the data before jumping to conclusion.

Source: http://www.polioeradication.org/Dataandmonitoring/Poliothisweek.aspx

Why WHO is lieing about Pakistan? Look at the data below. On their own website they have metioned four countries and India is one of them.

169njo2.jpg

Last edited:

hans

Banned
Boss you are 110% Wrong at this point.

Its Not Pakistan... Its Sindh, NWFP and Baluchistan... Not One case in Punjab.

Do you agree? Or should we let GeoG decide?[hilar]

GeoG

Boss you are 110% Wrong at this point.

Its Not Pakistan... Its Sindh, NWFP and Baluchistan... Not One case in Punjab.

Do you agree? Or should we let GeoG decide?[hilar]

Tumhain Jab Phansi Ho Gi
Ham Yeh Nahi Likhain Gay Hans Ko Phansi Hui
Balkeh Hans Kay Galay Ko Phansi Hui....
what an AH...

hans

Banned
Now you know, Why I hide my real ID.... people like you ( Taliban) want to peel my Skin off, just for Fun.
So Tell me in your Ideological Khilafat Governance, what are my chances staying alive.... LOL !!!!!

Tumhain Jab Phansi Ho Gi
Ham Yeh Nahi Likhain Gay Hans Ko Phansi Hui
Balkeh Hans Kay Galay Ko Phansi Hui....
what an AH...

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeah bro you are right, these reports are bent upon maligning Pakistan, I mean WTF man we have fewer cases of polio than two of the most developed countries in the world. What else do you need? I mean we have one of the world's best health system and infrastructure in our beloved country that even US and UK envy us. They simply want to overdose our young ones with their filthy vaccine to rip off our kids of their fertility. I mean come on why dont they vaccine the kids in Europe US and Canada? And please dont get upset on Afghanistan for having less polio cases than Pakistan thats all BS, another attempt to malign Pakistan. I mean how would they know that a kid living in the mountains has polio or not, do they fly on helicopters to check every kid?
Some facts about Polio
- Notice the date on which data was collected the last. There are more than one countries that have recent data.
- What is stopping WHO to vaccinate in Congo, CHAD, Tajikistan?

Every report in todays world is bent upon maligning Pakistan and Islam. We should carefully check the data before jumping to conclusion.

Source: http://www.polioeradication.org/Dataandmonitoring/Poliothisweek.aspx

Why WHO is lieing about Pakistan? Look at the data below. On their own website they have metioned four countries and India is one of them.

169njo2.jpg

GeoG

Now you know, Why I hide my real ID.... people like you ( Taliban) want to peel my Skin off, just for Fun.
So Tell me in your Ideological Khilafat Governance, what are my chances staying alive.... LOL !!!!!

You can hide your ID but why are you ashamed of calling yourself INDIAN, Mole....

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
another achievement of our mullah ideology..(cry)

.well done...root out this fitna of mullaism and we will be on the road to prosperity,,,

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah bro you are right, these reports are bent upon maligning Pakistan, I mean WTF man we have fewer cases of polio than two of the most developed countries in the world. What else do you need? I mean we have one of the world's best health system and infrastructure in our beloved country that even US and UK envy us. They simply want to overdose our young ones with their filthy vaccine to rip off our kids of their fertility. I mean come on why dont they vaccine the kids in Europe US and Canada? And please dont get upset on Afghanistan for having less polio cases than Pakistan thats all BS, another attempt to malign Pakistan. I mean how would they know that a kid living in the mountains has polio or not, do they fly on helicopters to check every kid?

If you ever have kids and you have to get them vaccinated, before signing the opt out form ask the doctor why he is getting your signature. They will tell you that it is the document that proves that they do not assume any responsibility of the side effects of vaccination. Infact, the polio related deaths in USA are now only due to harmful effects of vaccination and they are not counted in death due to polio virus. I unfortunately do not have a slave mentality and have the audacity to question everything that is imposed on supposedly Free human being. Sorry if I hurt your feeling by critisizing your white master.

Look at the following survey by Delliote, about a country with the best health care system in the world.

"
Increasing rates of chronic disease - not surprising in an aging population such as Canada's - have some experts calling for an overhaul of the country's health-care system.
More than half of Canadians in a survey by business services firm Deloitte that was released Tuesday reported being diagnosed with at least one chronic disease.
The 52 per cent of respondents who said they had been diagnosed with one or more chronic diseases - conditions that plague the sufferer for a long period of time - was up from 47 per cent in a similar survey done two years before.
Among the main types of chronic conditions Canadians reported were muscular problems such as arthritis, cardiovascular conditions such as heart disease, respiratory illnesses such as asthma, along with diabetes and mental illness.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Chronic+diseases+rise+Canada/5264793/story.html#ixzz1VHLahF1q
"

So before just jumping to conclusions and responding with sarcasm try to get the facts straight first.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What are you trying to say? We shouldn't vaccinate our kids?
If you ever have kids and you have to get them vaccinated, before signing the opt out form ask the doctor why he is getting your signature. They will tell you that it is the document that proves that they do not assume any responsibility of the side effects of vaccination. Infact, the polio related deaths in USA are now only due to harmful effects of vaccination and they are not counted in death due to polio virus. I unfortunately do not have a slave mentality and have the audacity to question everything that is imposed on supposedly Free human being. Sorry if I hurt your feeling by critisizing your white master.

Look at the following survey by Delliote, about a country with the best health care system in the world.

"
Increasing rates of chronic disease - not surprising in an aging population such as Canada's - have some experts calling for an overhaul of the country's health-care system.
More than half of Canadians in a survey by business services firm Deloitte that was released Tuesday reported being diagnosed with at least one chronic disease.
The 52 per cent of respondents who said they had been diagnosed with one or more chronic diseases - conditions that plague the sufferer for a long period of time - was up from 47 per cent in a similar survey done two years before.
Among the main types of chronic conditions Canadians reported were muscular problems such as arthritis, cardiovascular conditions such as heart disease, respiratory illnesses such as asthma, along with diabetes and mental illness.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Chronic+diseases+rise+Canada/5264793/story.html#ixzz1VHLahF1q

"

So before just jumping to conclusions and responding with sarcasm try to get the facts straight first.