Pakistan to be named Bhutustan? Listen to Fauzia Wahab LOL

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
funny ppp did not won a single seat from whole pindi and islamabad region and yet they put all them ppp flags like its larkana lol pindi islamabad is tradtional [nawaz] and Ji area we have not seen any flags for them

zardarie thinks he own pakistan pakistan is for pakistanis not for ppp or any other party personally i think they spread this diease to over seas too now in uk in usa we r divided on party line rather then united as one shame real shame

and voice roy richard hollborke is currently visiting pakistan soon ppp will put american flag on parliment house too just some supporter put it whats wrong with it lol [fozia]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remeber, once this PPP was a party of Dr. Mubasher Hasan, Malik Mairaj Khalid, Abdul Hafiz Pirzada, Sheikh Rasheed, Mairaj Mohammad Khan, N.D. Khan and Tajdar Haider. What a team of excellent people it was.

Now only crap like this Ms. Fauzia Wahab left in the party. Bad luck for Pakistan.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
2:38 - Is it something to be proud, you workers are not in your control?

2:45 - Pakistanies are not proud of PPP the founding party of Divided Pakistan

2:55 - Your party removed Quaid-a-Azam`s picture from Presidency, this is definitely something to worry about

RASKO

Citizen
VERY SHAMELESS FAUZIA WHAB WHO IS DEFENDING THIS SHALELESS ACT, THIS COUNTRY IS NOT THE PROPERTY OF PPP BUT THE COUNTRY OF 170MILLION PEOPLE,ISLABABAD IS THE CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN NOT THE OFFICE OF PPP,THEY ARE RULER BUT NOT ONLY TO CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN PARTY BY USING THE MONEY OF POOR TAX PAYERS,ARE THEY NOT THE GUARD OF PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN?? THEY ARE DOING THAT KIND OF LOW ACT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT TOMORROW IS UNSEEN,THEY DON,T BELIEVE AND TRUST THEMSELVES, THEY KNOW WHAT THEIR PERFORMANCE IS?? VERY LOW MINDED AND DIRTY PEOPLE WHO LIVE FOR THEIR OWN INTERESTS MORE THAN PAKISTAN,S.

RAJA

C

commander

What else you can expect from Ms. Fouzia,
I never heard any sensible argument from this lady.