Pakistani Friendship Forum

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear All,

I am starting this thread to know all of you better. We spend most of our time on this website and most of the times we discuss with eachother but strange thing is we do not even know names of eachother.

On this thread we will share our happiness, sorrows, and anything you like.

I guess its useless to fight over little issues and lets be part of unity. We discuss the matters of Pakistan because we are concerned about Pakistan and we love Pakistan.

First of all we can introduce ourselves and lets discuss whatever we like!

Thanks!

Waseem

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
My name is Waseem and I am 24 years old. I live in London from past few years for the sake of higher education Now I want to go back to Pakistan to do something for Pakistan. I am very upset about the current situation of Pakistan.

I belong from Sialkot and spent many years of my life in Islamabad. Now I think of going back to Pakistan, have been thinking to join politics first but later on heard Zaid Hamid and I thought he is the man. Will be going to Pakistan in few months to join Zaid Hamid. But still worried about the fact that will we be able to bring a change or not?

Thats all about me What about all of you?

Adeel

Founder
My name is Waseem and I am 24 years old. I live in London from past few years for the sake of higher education Now I want to go back to Pakistan to do something for Pakistan. I am very upset about the current situation of Pakistan.

I belong from Sialkot and spent many years of my life in Islamabad. Now I think of going back to Pakistan, have been thinking to join politics first but later on heard Zaid Hamid and I thought he is the man. Will be going to Pakistan in few months to join Zaid Hamid. But still worried about the fact that will we be able to bring a change or not?

Thats all about me What about all of you?

Welcome to forum Waseem. Look forward to read your posts. This is your thread. Everyone can have their own introduction thread in this section. You can check out mine.

My name is fahim 25 years of old and working in Alternative Energy Development Board in Islamabad. A very new member here i think some time is required to learn about this forum and forum members also ....