Pakistani govts corruption reaches at Rs223bn: Transparency International

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

ہو سکتا ہے کہ آپ کی بات انکے متعلق ٹھیک ہو۔ مجھے علم ہے کہ آپ عدالت کے حمایتی نہیں، مگر ان دو سوالات کے جوابات بہرحال افتخار چوہدری کے حمایتیوں کو دینے ہوں گے۔

۔1۔ آج تک چیف جسٹس نے کتنے ججوں کو کرپشن کے تحت گرفتار کروا کر نکلوایا ہے؟

۔2۔ آج تک کتنے وکیلوں کو کرپشن کے الزام میں پکڑا گیا ہے۔

Yeh dono Jawabaat toh C.J saab bhi nai de sktey agar woh Corruption khatam krdenge S.C se toh unka ghar kese chalega :D

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)

The people of Pakistan have suffered a lot at the hands of the lawyers and Judges and the Police. This thana kachehri has ruined millions of families. No one can doubt this. The Chief Justice wll retire one day and go home. He is part of the system and the whole system is crap. This sytem of justice is totally flawed.

Regarding your questions, the CJ cannot take action against any lawyer or judge if no one brings a case against any judge or a lawyer.

Even in the western countries which started this sytem of justice, its totally flawed and the rich get away with everything. The difference between west and Pakistan is that in day to day matters, the rich are not involved in the west and in Pakistan thats not the case. Overall this whole system is deeply flawed. Pakistan's problems cannot be solved by one Chief Justice who has an objectionable past having taken oath under Musharraf violating constitution himself. Change is required, overall change.
No political parties,
no flags of any politgical party, just Pakistan's flag,
no provinces,
no religious groups.

Last edited:

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeh dono Jawabaat toh C.J saab bhi nai de sktey agar woh Corruption khatam krdenge S.C se toh unka ghar kese chalega :D

As i mentioned before, its not a mafia/political party with CJ as the head and the lower judges dont collect bhattas for the CJ. Whatever bribes the lower judges take, they keep for themselves. Its a flawed system as i mentioned above.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
misleading thread title miss mehwish. I don't think that will help any of the corrupts get away.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
As i mentioned before, its not a mafia/political party with CJ as the head and the lower judges dont collect bhattas for the CJ. Whatever bribes the lower judges take, they keep for themselves. Its a flawed system as i mentioned above.

Then, You are saying in the Judiciary System there is no Corruption???

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
I think you should embolden certain words in your message because same things are being rhetorical.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Below is sufficient!

Allahs Messenger Muhammad (S.A.W) recited these verses of the Holly Quran: 003.007 HE it is WHO has sent down to thee the book; In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning) ; they are the foundations of Quran; Others are allegorical. But those in whose heart is perversity follow the path thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah (SWT). And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say; We believe in Quran; the whole of it is from our Lord. And none will grasp the Message except men of understanding. Aishah (RUU) further reported that Allah Messenger (SAW) said in connection with these verses; Avoid them, for it is they Whom Allah (SAT) has pointed out.
Classification of Hadith: Marfu
*Al-Bukhari, compiled it in Book on The Interpretation of Holy Quran Hadith # 4817. *Muslim, compiled it in Book on Knowledge Hadith#4817.
*Al-Tirmizi, compiled it in Book on The interpretation of the Holy Quran-Hadiith#2919-2920.
*Abu-Dawood compiled it in Book on Sunnah-Hadith@3982.
***-Also reported by, *Ibn-Majah-Hadith#46. *Akmed b. Hanbal-Hadith Part-6, Page 48,124, 132, 256 and *Al-Darami-Hadith#145.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have said many times and allow to say that again. Courts are NOT corruption free, just cant be. Courts are the by-product of corrupt nation, govt. To expect the courts to be a wholesome and non-corrupt would be like asking Allah to bring sky on earth.

I am willing to bet SC judges are even worst corrupt amongst all judges. Lets find out ways to look into their bank account, homes, cars, how much deposit they make every month, what portion of that deposit is part of their pay checks.

Lets stop considering the judges a SAINT. Specifically I do not have any trust in the CJ.

Example: 1. When PM arrived unannounced at dinner party where the CJ was a guest, the CJ should not have met the PM because that created conflict of interest due to the running case of the NRO. Both had discussions in private. Lets go and ask CJ what was discussed? Was there any compromise?

2. In the case where Babr Awan appeared in SC two weeks ago or so, PM phoned the CJ. a day earlier, Why ? What was discussed, why did the CJ never public the contents of the conversation? Was there any deal made? if so what was it...........

Corruption doesnt necessarily have to be money, it could be conduct too

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
first things first.

ہو سکتا ہے کہ آپ کی بات انکے متعلق ٹھیک ہو۔ مجھے علم ہے کہ آپ عدالت کے حمایتی نہیں، مگر ان دو سوالات کے جوابات بہرحال افتخار چوہدری کے حمایتیوں کو دینے ہوں گے۔

Before any one answers any of your questions please answer my questions regarding AH,his reasons for staying in self exile, and why should we trust a british national to solve our problems? Kashmir is a lingering example of the british trying to help us!

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
The turmoil in Pakistan is primarily due to two major reasons. Firstly the religious extremism and secondly: ineffective governance. This fails to meet the needs of the people. In both areas we must take advantage of the foreign assistance as over 300 million USD are allocated every year in military assistance to fight the threat of radicalism and 1.5 billion dollars for civilian aid under Kerry lugger bill.

The recent transparency international report which points out increasing corruption in government departments is a grave concern. Khyper Pahktoonkhwa has been ranked the most corrupt province and it is the most affected by the war against terror. How can one expect transparency under such circumstances? If this trend continues the amount of aid will drastically reduce as no country would like to see the tax payers money going down the gutter.