Pakistani hostages released by Somali pirates

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The Pakistani hostages under captivity of Somali pirates were released on Monday after persistent negotiations that lasted for months.
The captives were released after ransom money of $2.1 million was paid to the pirates.
The amount was collected in collaboration with the Ansar Burney Trust, the Sindh government, and the shipping company that owned the hijacked ship.
In an operation monitored from the Suez Canal, a chartered plane was sent to Somalia to pick up the released captives.
Along with the Pakistanis, the captives included Indians, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans and Egyptians.
Talking to the media at the Governor House on Monday, Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Ibad announced that the captives’ release has been finalised and the Pakistanis would be back within a few days.
“I congratulate Pakistan on this occasion,” he said, adding that this ordeal had become a national issue for Pakistan.
Express 24/7 correspondent Shaheryar Mirza reported that the Sindh government is expecting teh relased captives to return to Pakistan in the next three days.
Mirza reported that during the abduction, the Somali pirates had physically harmed the captives to send a message that their threat was serious.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/188081/pakistani-hostages-released-by-somali-pirates/

Last edited by a moderator:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good job by ansar burney.

we want u to conitnue doing good job and dont even think to come to Politics

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great news, and major credit goes to Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ibad for the securing the release of Pakistanis, it is truly amazing.
After the Indians stabbed us in the back and backed off of delivering some part of the ransom[as thereis one indian citizen also held captive], it was again Karachi's unsung hero Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ibad who came on the rescue, as he always does. MQM has a bad image but it keeps producing people like Mustafa Kamal[former city nazim] and Governor Sindh Dr. Ibad, Pakistan will finally realize there potential.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Good News. Thanks Allah.

But what Altaf Hussain did in freeing them ? and look at his words !!!!!

کام انصار برنی کا خطاب الطاف بھائی کا

گورنر سندھ ڈاکٹر عشرت العباد خان نے صومالیہ میں قید پاکستانیوں سمیت 22 مغویوں کی رہائی کا باضابطہ اعلان کردیا اس موقع پر صدر پاکستان اور ایم کیو ایم کے قائد الطاف حسین نے گونرسندھ ااور اہل خانہ کو مبارکبا دپیش کی۔
گونر ہاؤس کراچی میں پریس کانفرنس سے خطباب کرتے ہوئے گورنر سندھ نے مغوریوں کی رہائی کا اعلان کیا۔اس موقع پر انھوں نے انصار برنی ،سی پی ایل سی کے سربراہ احمد چنائے ،ڈی جی آئی آیس آئی شجاع پاشا اور صدر مملکت آصف علی زرداری کا بھی شکریہ ادا کیا جن کے تعاون سے مغویوں کی رہائی عمل میں آسکی۔ اس موقع ایم کیو ایم کے قائد ا؛لطاف حسین نے بھی پریس کانفرنس سے ٹیلی فونک خطاب کیا۔جس میں انھوں نے پاکستانی خاندانوں اور دیگر ممالک سے تعلق رکھنے والے مغویوں کے اہل خانہ کو مبارکبا د دی ۔الطاف حسین نے بھارتی حکومت سے اپیل کی ہے کہ خیر سگالی کے طور پر انیس سال سے بھارتی قید میں موجود 80 سالہ پروفیسر ڈاکٹر چشتی کو رہا کرے۔ پریس کانفرنس میں بھارتی مغوریوں کے اہل خانہ نے فون پر بات کرتے ہوئے گورنر سندھ اور پاکستان کا شکریہ ادا کیا ان کا کہنا تھا کہ پاکستان نے جو ان کے پیاروں کی رہائی کے لئے کیا وہ کبھی نہیں بھول سکتے۔ان کا کہنا تھا کہ وہ یہ بھول چکے ہیں دونوں ممالک الگ الگ ہیں اب دونوں ممالک بھائی بھائی ہیں۔

[HI]Lage raho Altaf Bhai....[/HI]

Last edited:

Jury

Good News. Thanks Allah.

But what Altaf Hussain did in freeing them ? and look at his words !!!!!

??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??

[HI]Lage raho Altaf Bhai....[/HI]
The party was Muslim League,
But, it is normal, people give credit to Quaid-e-Azam for making Pakistan.

MQM Efforts On Capt. Wasi Release Hostage By Somali Pirates

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Lots of normal Pakistanies and overseas Pakistanies supported them...

کام انصار برنی کا خطاب الطاف بھائی کا

حلوائی کی دکان دادا جی کا فاتح
:lol::lol:(clap)(clap)

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
صومالی قزاقوں نے مغویوں کو رہا کر دیا

tsn1305.gif

sn13051.gif

tb110601328.gif

nb110601328.gif

Alhamdulillah - Somali Pirates have released all 22 captives which include 4 Pakistanis, 6 Indians, 11 Egyptians and a Sri Lankan. The ransom money was collected in and paid by Pakistan.
At least for the cause I personally Thanks to all of them who contribute in any shape whether in terms of money or in any shape towards the freedom of the hostages ..... In last the effort being done from PAKISTAN ..... PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD

Last edited:

jaanmark

Re: صومالی قزاقوں نے مغویوں کو رہا کر دیا

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah...............

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: صومالی قزاقوں نے مغویوں کو رہا کر دیا

jazakallah to all my pakistani brothers and sister for this great deed......mashalah

KhanHaripur

Somali Pirates Release Ship With All Pakistani Indian & Indian Govt Refused To Pay

We are Proud of u Ansar Burney & Proud to be a Pakistani
Pakistani People Also Paid For Indian Hostages Because Indian Govt refused To Pay

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ransom paid, Pakistani hostages released by Somali pirates - Dr. Isharat ul Ibad Khan (VIDEO)

[video]http://youtu.be/AYBSmsZcoMY[/video]

pirate-rescue-640x480.jpg

Governor of Sindh comforts daughter of a man who was taken hostage by Somali pirates.

The Pakistani hostages under captivity of Somali pirates were released on Monday after persistent negotiations that lasted for months.

The captives were released after ransom money of $2.1 million was paid to the pirates.

The amount was collected in collaboration with the Ansar Burney Trust, the Sindh government, and the shipping company that owned the hijacked ship.

In an operation monitored from the Suez Canal, a chartered plane was sent to Somalia to pick up the released captives.

Along with the Pakistanis, the captives included Indians, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans and Egyptians.

Talking to the media at the Governor House on Monday, Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Ibad announced that the captives’ release has been finalised and the Pakistanis would be back within a few days.
“I congratulate Pakistan on this occasion,” he said, adding that this ordeal had become a national issue for Pakistan.

Express 24/7 correspondent Shaheryar Mirza reported that the Sindh government is expecting teh relased captives to return to Pakistan in the next three days.
Mirza reported that during the abduction, the Somali pirates had physically harmed the captives to send a message that their threat was serious.

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/188081/pakistani-hostages-released-by-somali-pirates/

Last edited:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good news...good job by ishrat ul ibad and ansar burney.

Whatever they have done is for the nation of Pakistan and the families of innocent hostages. This is the kind of messages we need to build our nations morale. Instead of passing hate comments and finding funny argument to defame the success of this project it is time when we should appreciate the efforts Dr. Ishrat ul Ibad and Insar Burney have made.

Main yehi kahon ga kay bhai jo nahi kar raha us ko choro aur jo kuch na kuch kar raha hay kam az kam us ki tareef he kar do....

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Whatever they have done is for the nation of Pakistan and the families of innocent hostages. This is the kind of messages we need to build our nations morale. Instead of passing hate comments and finding funny argument to defame the success of this project it is time when we should appreciate the efforts Dr. Ishrat ul Ibad and Insar Burney have made.

Main yehi kahon ga kay bhai jo nahi kar raha us ko choro aur jo kuch na kuch kar raha hay kam az kam us ki tareef he kar do....

If u read my post with open eyes thats exactly what ive done,,,IVE APPRECIATED THEIR WORK!!

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
If u read my post with open eyes thats exactly what ive done,,,IVE APPRECIATED THEIR WORK!!

Please read my post again with open eyes...I thanked and liked your message because of the spirit you have shown in your comment

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Please read my post again with open eyes...I thanked and liked your message because of the spirit you have shown in your comment

:doh::doh::doh: ooops i thought u r telling me,sorry bro.