Pakistani judge's objectionable remarks regarding islam.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yesterday in Lahore highcourt the chief justice khawaja shareef said that only muslims are behind bomb blasts.he further said that non muslims and kufars can never do blasts.
(if thats true than why Indian hindu sarbajeet singh is in Pakistani jail for blast in Lahore in past? Should he be freed after justice shareefs enlightened comments).

Justice shareef was commenting on a writ by Khalid khawaja who appealed to the court that the afghan Taliban, which Pakistani American slave security forces have arrested, should not be handed over to America by Pakistani government .
Chief justice khwaja shareef said in his reply comments that Taliban are doing bomb blasts in Pakistan so why not you stop them from doing this .
At that Khalid khawajas representative said that its not Taliban but mostly American black water which is doing blasts in Pakistan.
At this chief justice khawaja shareef showed his real black heart by claiming that only muslims do bomb blasts and not the nonmuslims (so by that argument chief justice wants to say I guess that we should hand over the afghan Taliban and other mujahideen (and missing persons ) to our American masters ,and I think he was trying to create hate against taliban by claiming that only muslims are terrorists).
Few weeks back same justice khwaja shareef rejected an appeal in lahore highcourt against showing of Indian movies in pakistan.highcourt flatly refused to listen to this appeal and ruled in favour of showing Indian movies and spreading hindu culture in Pakistan!!!!!

A year back the supreme court chief justice iftikhar chaudery also on record said that Islamic sharia punishments can not be accepted by any civilized society!!!he further said on record that no educated society can accept uncivilized Islamic punishments .his statement came after swat Taliban started to enforce Islamic sharia law in their area at that time.
(even talibans enemies acknowledged at that time that the laws enforced by Taliban are purely Islamic and even saudia has same laws).
anyway

So considering the above very true and clear facts we can see that present judiciary is even more hostile to islam than in musharafs era.as in that era no one dared to be so vocal publically against islam and mujahideen.

And its very tragic.because so called champion patriots of Pakistan like imran khan and qazi Husain ahmed also came out on streets like mad to reinstate iftikhar chaudery and his secular gang who is allergic to islam..now we can see that why anti islam seculars like aitizaz ahsan and asima jahaangir were so much emotinonal those days to reinstate iftikhar chaudery and justice shareef etc etc.
I fear that in future same judiciary may be used to delete anti qadiani parts of our constitution.

I have no hopes from american agents like nwaz shareef, zerdari and altaf Husain

But I question imran khan and qazi Husain ahmed that why they came out like crazy on streets to reinstate secular judges who have no love for Islamic system .and now imran khan and qazi Husain remained silent and did not come out on streets when recently all the European papers published our prophets (sallalah u alihe wasallum) cartoons..these cartoons came again and again last few weeks in European and American papers but neither imran khan nor qazi Husain were moved ,nor our public moved. But these same people came out emotionally and like mad on streets to reinstate secular islam allergic judges.so how should we feel about these leaders and our publics majority?

When our judiciary is so much hostile to islam than I think we have very dark future ahead and allahs azaab is fast approaching

Its Pakistani rulers and people who have done atrocities against islam and Taliban.this is a fact. on other hand Taliban are the last hope of muslim ummah,and they are last hurdle in the way of Zionist Americans .if Taliban are defeated by pakistans American slave civil society and army than islam and muslims will have no one to fight for them.

Justice shareef like misguided people I guess hate Taliban because of the fact that Taliban belong to deobandi and wahabi school of thought while shareef brothers and and justice shareef belong to grave worshipping or brelvi sectbut as a chief hustice of high court he should not preach his sectarian views to all Pakistanis .pakistani muslims do not like this
Muslims need practical mujahideen to fight for islams cause and to defend islam and muslims from aggression of Zionist America.we do not need qawwali singers and misguided grave worshipping people to spread their misguided anti mujahideen views around Pakistan.

What justice iftikhar said against Islamic laws and what justice shareef has said against muslims, islam and mujahideen is highly objectionable.
May allah destroy the munafiqeen majority and may allah give victory to islam and true muslims
amen

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: pakistani judge,s objectionable remarks regarding islam.

drkjke said:
yesterday in Lahore highcourt the chief justice khawaja shareef said that only muslims are behind bomb blasts.he further said that non muslims and kufars can never do blasts.
(if thats true than why Indian hindu sarbajeet singh is in Pakistani jail for blast in Lahore in past? Should he be freed after justice shareefs enlightened comments).

Justice shareef was commenting on a writ by Khalid khawaja who appealed to the court that the afghan Taliban, which Pakistani American slave security forces have arrested, should not be handed over to America by Pakistani government .
Chief justice khwaja shareef said in his reply comments that Taliban are doing bomb blasts in Pakistan so why not you stop them from doing this .
At that Khalid khawajas representative said that its not Taliban but mostly American black water which is doing blasts in Pakistan.
At this chief justice khawaja shareef showed his real black heart by claiming that only muslims do bomb blasts and not the nonmuslims (so by that argument chief justice wants to say I guess that we should hand over the afghan Taliban and other mujahideen (and missing persons ) to our American masters ,and I think he was trying to create hate against taliban by claiming that only muslims are terrorists).
Few weeks back same justice khwaja shareef rejected an appeal in lahore highcourt against showing of Indian movies in pakistan.highcourt flatly refused to listen to this appeal and ruled in favour of showing Indian movies and spreading hindu culture in Pakistan!!!!!

A year back the supreme court chief justice iftikhar chaudery also on record said that Islamic sharia punishments can not be accepted by any civilized society!!!he further said on record that no educated society can accept uncivilized Islamic punishments .his statement came after swat Taliban started to enforce Islamic sharia law in their area at that time.
(even talibans enemies acknowledged at that time that the laws enforced by Taliban are purely Islamic and even saudia has same laws).
anyway

So considering the above very true and clear facts we can see that present judiciary is even more hostile to islam than in musharafs era.as in that era no one dared to be so vocal publically against islam and mujahideen.

And its very tragic.because so called champion patriots of Pakistan like imran khan and qazi Husain ahmed also came out on streets like mad to reinstate iftikhar chaudery and his secular gang who is allergic to islam..now we can see that why anti islam seculars like aitizaz ahsan and asima jahaangir were so much emotinonal those days to reinstate iftikhar chaudery and justice shareef etc etc.
I fear that in future same judiciary may be used to delete anti qadiani parts of our constitution.

I have no hopes from american agents like nwaz shareef, zerdari and altaf Husain

But I question imran khan and qazi Husain ahmed that why they came out like crazy on streets to reinstate secular judges who have no love for Islamic system .and now imran khan and qazi Husain remained silent and did not come out on streets when recently all the European papers published our prophets (sallalah u alihe wasallum) cartoons..these cartoons came again and again last few weeks in European and American papers but neither imran khan nor qazi Husain were moved ,nor our public moved. But these same people came out emotionally and like mad on streets to reinstate secular islam allergic judges.so how should we feel about these leaders and our publics majority?

When our judiciary is so much hostile to islam than I think we have very dark future ahead and allahs azaab is fast approaching

Its Pakistani rulers and people who have done atrocities against islam and Taliban.this is a fact. on other hand Taliban are the last hope of muslim ummah,and they are last hurdle in the way of Zionist Americans .if Taliban are defeated by pakistans American slave civil society and army than islam and muslims will have no one to fight for them.

Justice shareef like misguided people I guess hate Taliban because of the fact that Taliban belong to deobandi and wahabi school of thought while shareef brothers and and justice shareef belong to grave worshipping or brelvi sectbut as a chief hustice of high court he should not preach his sectarian views to all Pakistanis .pakistani muslims do not like this
Muslims need practical mujahideen to fight for islams cause and to defend islam and muslims from aggression of Zionist America.we do not need qawwali singers and misguided grave worshipping people to spread their misguided anti mujahideen views around Pakistan.

What justice iftikhar said against Islamic laws and what justice shareef has said against muslims, islam and mujahideen is highly objectionable.
May allah destroy the munafiqeen majority and may allah give victory to islam and true muslims
amen

I have been saying for ages not to put too much confidence in judges. They are just as corrupt and crook like any govt official in Pakistan.

Ministry of Justice will never take suo moto on these statements. Khawaja Shareef may be receiving money from foreign sources. He should be removed from the bench

Nice work Chief Justice Iftikhar Bal Thakrey Chaudhary saheb. You should be hanged.

Pakistanis did another stupid thing. they rallied to bring CJ back. What was wrong with another justice take up his job? When I look at CJ's pic in media, he strikes me as Hindu teli (mustard oil extractor). He has no physical looks of being a judge....the whole country is corrupt

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
I have been saying for ages not to put too much confidence in judges. They are just as corrupt and crook like any govt official in Pakistan.

Ministry of Justice will never take suo moto on these statements. Khawaja Shareef may be receiving money from foreign sources. He should be removed from the bench

Nice work Chief Justice Iftikhar Bal Thakrey Chaudhary saheb. You should be hanged.

Pakistanis did another stupid thing. they rallied to bring CJ back. What was wrong with another justice take up his job? When I look at CJ's pic in media, he strikes me as Hindu teli (mustard oil extractor). He has no physical looks of being a judge....the whole country is corrupt

you have surprised me...i was actually a bit hesitant to write against judges that you people might kill me!haha
in pakistan such is the level of brain washing among our people that people tolerate comments against allaha and prophet but do not tolerate true and very sincere analysis of our judges and some politicians and generals
our nation is like hindus.we have sacred cows like judiciary ,army and some politicians...which cant be criticised .our nation worships these sacred cows without any question
islamically speaking allah and his prophet (sallalh u alih e wasallum) are above criticism,other people can be criticised if they did some mistake.
and no mistake is bigger than to give statements against islamic law and etc

36690707.png

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
Justice khawaja sharif you let muslims down. shame on you

And Taliban are the Torch bearers of Islamic justice. Ask the people who suffered in Swat. These are nothing uneducated crimminals going amuck

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
FlyHigh said:
itsnotme90 said:
Justice khawaja sharif you let muslims down. shame on you

And Taliban are the Torch bearers of Islamic justice. Ask the people who suffered in Swat. These are nothing uneducated crimminals going amuck

O bhia kia ho gaya are you out of your mind . yahan taliban nay kia ya jis nay bhi. justice khawaja is on respectable position & we dont expect from him such kind of statement even as u see he already hav his mind setup that it must be a muslim & in this way he is dragging all the muslims in this case & we dont expect from him these kind of remarks about muslims or islam so whats your argument all about ?

First of all it is absolutely important that who was involved in the bomb blasts as innocent lives were lost. As for Jusice Shareef's comments, how can a comment against Taliban be a coment against Islam. Talibans do not represent Islam, at least not the Islam that is in taught by The Qur'an. I do think that his comments were ignorant as outside powers are definitely creating havoc in our country and he should know that as he is in such an important position.

That being said I would like to say somthing about the Talibans. Talibans are like a franchise, it is a business, a business of terror and mayhem. Many of them are hardened criminals and they have no moral compunctions in killing innocent childern and civilians. People who believe that Talibans are the last line of defense against US, India, or Israel may be muslims in their own crooked and perverted way but they are definitely not Pakistanis as they do not care about the integrity of our country and thousands of innocent Pakistani lives lost in the last few years.

There is always a difference between religion itself and the practice of religion. That is why we have these differenr fiqahs in Islam. But there are few things that just do not match the basic tenets of Islam and those things should not be linked with Islam. One of them is "violence" and "murder of innocent people". Islam only asks us to defend ourselves when we are under attack but then the Sunnah tells us that our Prophet (PBUH) when took to arms to conquer Makkah ordered that no child, old peson, woman, and any one who does not take up arms against you shall be harmed. No property will be damaged and no wells will be poisoned. And once Makkah is conquered by muslim forces our Prophet (PBUH) forgives the murderer and mutilator of his favorite uncle (Hazrat Hamza).

This is our Islamic tradition and method of waging war. If we wage war just as everybody else then what is the difference between us and them and do we have a higher moral ground than anybody else.

Many people say that we wronged the Taliban, first of all I have major issues with this statement also, but lets just say for the sake of argument that the Pakistani did something wrong to them. So if based on any atrocities the Talibans are killing even a single innocent Pakistani muslim then they are taking revenge, which is entirely different from serving Islam in any way shape or form.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

drkjke said:
gazoomartian said:

you have surprised me...i was actually a bit hesitant to write against judges that you people might kill me!haha
in pakistan such is the level of brain washing among our people that people tolerate comments against allaha and prophet but do not tolerate true and very sincere analysis of our judges and some politicians and generals
our nation is like hindus.we have sacred cows like judiciary ,army and some politicians...which cant be criticised .our nation worships these sacred cows without any question
islamically speaking allah and his prophet (sallalh u alih e wasallum) are above criticism,other people can be criticised if they did some mistake.
and no mistake is bigger than to give statements against islamic law and etc

right or wrong, who ever is offended, i always speak my mind, little that I have :D

justices are not exempt from the ruins of the soceity - why would they not be affected by rushwat, other corruptions, they are part of the nation too.

Some one said on TV that he had ta pay rushwat of over Rs15,000 to the court register just to file a csse!!! go figure