Pakistani kaum America ki ghulam kaisay bani? Hum Ameriki hukam se kaisay inkaar ker saktay hian...?

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raymond Davis ki ghraftari per mujh jaisay buhat se pakistanio ko khushfehmi ho gaye thi ke shayad Pakistan America ke ankhoon mai ankhain daal ker keh sakta hay ke "Buhat ho chuka" Abb aur nahi... buhat se Pakistani bhaio ko ye bhee khushfehmi ho ge ke Pakistan jo aid lay raha hay wo un ki army support ki keemat hay... koi ehsaan nahi... per agar hum tareekh ka mutala kerain tu Pakistan tu pehlay din se Amereeki Aid lay raha hay.. Agar hum 1951 se lay ker ab tak amereeki amdaad ka shumaar kerain tu humain yee maan laina chahye Pakistani ne apni sovereignty usi din bheech di thi jab first time aid kabool ki... America ki 70 percent aid us Army ke liye hay jes se hum Pakistanio ke hifazat ki umeed lagae bethay hain...
AAj parliament mai kharay puppets se hum amereeki ehkamaat se inkaar ki umeed kaisay ker saktay hian... Hum tu zar khareed ghulaam ban chukay hian...

Since 1951, the United States has given significant funding to Pakistan. U.S. bilateral aid to Pakistan started in 1951. Pakistan received $2 billion dollars between 1953 and 1961.

By the early 1960s, aid reached $400 million per year. At its height, during the first half of the 1960s, U.S. assistance was more than half of all foreign aid to Pakistan, covering one-third of Pakistan’s development budget and financing half its import bill. By 1982, the United States was giving Pakistan $5.1 billion dollars per year. The aid has been intermittent, dependent on Pakistan’s behavior. U.S. aid has traditionally been tied to security imperatives. The United States suspended assistance both during the Indo-Pakistan wars and following Pakistan’s construction of a uranium enrichment facility in 1979. Pakistan reemerged as an ally in the 1980s during the Soviet Union’s occupation ain the recipient of aid. But the amount of aid dropped again following the withdrawal of Soviet troops in the late 1980s.
In the 1990s, the United States began giving aid to Pakistan, with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)’s office there employing over 1,000 people, one of the largest in the world.

But in the 1990s, the United States again stopped providing funds to Pakistan because of the Pressler amendment. Enacted in 1985, the Pressler amendment specifically prohibited U.S. assistance or military sales to Pakistan unless annual certification was issued that Pakistan did not have a nuclear explosive device. This certification was denied in October 1990, triggering wide-ranging sanctions against Pakistan. In 1995, USAID closed its mission and pulled out of Pakistan. Aid started again in early 2001, after USAID received specific legislative authority to work with the Pakistani government in education.

Since September 11, 2001, the United States has once again given significant quantities of aid to Pakistan. After the terror attacks of September 11, 2001, the United States began to see Pakistan first and foremost as an essential ally in the War on Terror. USAID sought to engage Pakistan as an ally by providing aid. A USAID mission reopened in Pakistan in 2002, as part of the office of the U.S. Embassy in Pakistan. It is this post-2002 period which is the focus of this paper.

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
You guys have become ghulam because you hate India. Start loving India, thumari ghulami khatam ho jayigi. Our tum log tarakkii bhi karogeke. I am sorry for my bad Hindi if I made any mistake.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You guys have become ghulam because you hate India. Start loving India, thumari ghulami khatam ho jayigi. Our tum log tarakkii bhi karogeke. I am sorry for my bad Hindi if I made any mistake.

we hate India so we become ghulam. using the same logic, since you hate Pakistan, you will become our ghulam soon, InshaAllah.
Enjoy while you can

I dont know how you jumped out of my iggy bin, but you will climb down again soon.

I must have forgotten to pour some cow cola

Last edited: