Pakistani nation needs re-thinking and adjusting

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe that the genetic make-up of Pakistani society has been corrupted by greed, materialism, nepotism, feudalism, corruption, secularism, decadence in religious morality and values. A vast majority of the people from top to bottom living in the cities and urban developments believe that everything is fair in the pursuit of material happiness and possession even that should mean committing a heinous crime, looting countrys coffers, embezzling treasury, avoiding taxation, cheating, bribing, lying and even murdering any one to achieve their obnoxious goals.

We have to eradicate this genetic aberration of mind and the culture of dishonesty that has polluted our society that has become hereditary since the creation of Pakistan. We have to shift our priorities and re-model our infra-structure of education, health, housing, regional development, economic, industrial, scientific progress, constitutional and judicial reforms, improved litigation process, agricultural and urban development, sewage, sanitation, personal hygiene and improvement. We have educate our mullahs teaching Islamic theology and jurisprudence in school and colleges to teach true teachings and message of Islam of peace, love, harmony and tranquility of mind and hate, violence, terrorism, suicide bombings and killings of the innocent citizens of Pakistan.

I wish that it were as simple but nothing is impossible. We need strong, honest, sincere and patriotic leadership that can lead our country from gloom and doom to a glorious future. Pakistanis have the potential of becoming a great nation to lead the entire Islamic world and restore our prestigious past and history.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
forget about pakistan, we are sold out nation, dollars have more power then zameer and imaan, no one can save pakistan, just wait and see. we deserve it,, i want NATO to have a direct attack on pakistani cities with B-52...B-2.. i dont care,,, just kill these dogs who make a hole in the pitcher they eat. we dont have shame and any dignity, we deserve to die with hunger, we dont hesitate to even sell our mothers and daughters for dollars. we are shameful and traitor nation. we dont deserve to live like humans. we need to be treated like street dogs who is beaten by everyone. there are only two ways to see this country growing, kill yourself so you dont live to see your wives, sisters , daughters killed and raped in front of you or kill these looter traitors who have sold this country for the sake of their own palaces all over the world. I am telling you man,, i am very serious. this is high time now. enough is enough...

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe that the genetic make-up of Pakistani goals.

We simple but nothing is impossible. We need strong, honest, sincere and patriotic leadership that can lead our country from gloom and doom to a glorious future. Pakistanis have the potential of becoming a great nation to lead the entire Islamic world and restore our prestigious past and history.

O bhai aap itna mushkil mushkil kesay sooch latey ho... we are gone to dogs as simple as that ... per sab theek ho jayee ga jinnah k long dew hai aik aacha leader mil jayee ga INSHALLAH soon ... tab tak Sattu peya karoo kafi thandi taseer hoti hai ...:P:)