Pakistani origin Dad charged with murdering reluctant bride... ATLANTA, Georgia

hans

Banned
Why do Men from Pakistan... try to resolve there Domestic Problem through Brute Violence?

Ref to web link for actual Police Report
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/07/08/clatoncounty.police.report.pdf

"Honor killings" -- the slaying by family members of a woman or girl thought to be bringing them shame -- are usually kept quiet, making it difficult to determine how frequently they occur.

The United Nations Population Fund estimated in September 2000 that as many as 5,000 women and girls fall victim to such killings each year.

Is there a clear and present patten within Pakistani Male population populating Western world? Is it lack of Education, improper religious teaching, Adolescent Male Bull-ism or some vague Culture thing?

Where in Islam is it written to kill your Wife or Daughter in the name of so called Honor?

images

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
It has nothing to do with Religion or culture HANS get your mind out of gutter such honor killings are happening in INDIA almost everyday. If you consider ##s we far better than India. I am not saying it's a good thing, violence is bad and is prohibited but you made a PATHETIC, SICK attempt to link it to Pakistan.

Unicorn

Banned
It has nothing to do with Religion or culture HANS get your mind out of gutter such honor killings are happening in INDIA almost everyday. If you consider ##s we far better than India. I am not saying it's a good thing, violence is bad and is prohibited but you made a PATHETIC, SICK attempt to link it to Pakistan.

This news was published in Atlanta papers and shown on TV. Why don't you write to them along with a youtube clip, if you can find it i am sure you have tried it, an Indian killing his daughter or wife in honor killing in United States.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This news was published in Atlanta papers and shown on TV. Why don't you write to them along with a youtube clip, if you can find it i am sure you have tried it, an Indian killing his daughter or wife in honor killing in United States.

Would love your comments about the 2 videos included as well!!!

Unicorn

Banned
Would love your comments about the 2 videos included as well!!!

First Video, If I was there I would kick the guys butt.

Second video are the lowest of the low but there is a positive side to it hopefully the ratio between boys and girls will become 100 to one that will solve the problems for these low lifers when they have to content by marrying to a picture of a girl. Hope their boys abandon their parents who treat them as their pension plans.

Last edited: