Pakistan's Debt crisis and you

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have written it in my posts, how Pakistanis freedom and future is compromised first by idiot and mental slave of the West Musharaf, a Qadiani dog who wants to see the Muslims suffer in the world, just to make the Cozen of Qadian acceptable to the Muslims.

He brought western agents like short cut Aziz to put Pakistan on the path of destruction. By introducing financing the current budgets by borrowing more, to in slave the coming generations of Pakistan. The books were cooked to show Pakistan is progressing but in fact the debt was increased all the time.

PPP has continued the same policy through another imported agent of the west Sheikh. On top of it the unprecedented corruption of PPP has made the matter worst and rate of debt increase has more than tripled. Now the debt is increasing at an alarming rate. But uneducated and innocent Pakistanis have absolutely no clue.

At the moment Pakistan is run by two principle means. PPP has increase the budget deficit to unprecedented level by increasing the wastage in the government, by lavishly spending on their foreign trips and expenses to run President house, Prime Minister house, CM houses, Governor Houses etc. By looting the national institutions. This year more than 2 trillion rupees gap was left in the budget purposefully without explaining. And our parliament full of idiots not only passed it but also shows their ignorance by showing that they are proud to pass such a budget. It could only happen in Pakistan. But now it is revealed that even the revenue shown in the budget is fudged. Meaning the real revenue may be even lower.

Did the incredibly stupids Parliamentarian asked themselves and tell the nation how this 2-trillion+ deficit would be financed?

Back to the point, Pakistan is run by two means, first by borrowing both nationally and internationally, secondly by printing money.

Even though these two methods look different but they are one and the same. Debt enslaves you and your future generations. But printing the money does the same, it dilute your purchasing powers by increasing the cost of goods and services you buy. Now more money you possessed is needed to buy the same services and goods, which you could earlier buy for less. In another words money is taken out of your pocket by deception. Or it is another form of indirectly taxing you. But unfortunately because it works as a universal tax on population, the poor people suffer more. They had less to start with, now that less resources become meaningless, and they couldn't fulfil their basic needs, such as food and clothing. As a consequences poverty is increasing at alarming rate in Pakistan. I am trying to be as plain as possible, without using complicated economical terms, so my message is understood.

Here is a video, which would explain to you that when a Government is borrowing from international institutions what they are offering in return to the institutions? It is you, who are offered as a payment, or your future capacity to earn and generate income. Enjoy.