Pakistan's devils

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every other day we hear venomous statements of some so called politicians against Pakistan. Zulifiquar Mirza is the latest. This land has given them every thing. Fame, wealth, power, sovernity, amnesty, childern, properties, businesses you name it. How do they pay it back? Some poisonous statements against Pakistan. They think as if Pakistan is because of them. Mistake not, they are because of Pakistan. What have they returned back to their home land? Nothing. This country was made on the name of Allah and it is here to remain whether or not they linger here. It is not so delicate that some punters like Mirza can break it. If they do not like here, why don't they shift? Or one thing they can do, just shut their mouths up. It has unearthed just after the SC's judgement on NRO and we all know which frequency they are speaking from.

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Shifting is not an option anymore.
Ab Log In Ko Kabar Bi Say Bi Nikal Layay Gay.
This is what Zardari Mafia know very well, hence would not dare the runner.

In Western Countries, courts are independent and only one point can save their skin, religion. Altaf Hussain sympathysing to Qadyanis these days is a good example. When Shikanja comes closer, he will declare that he is a Qadyani and courts can not send him anywhere.

So don't be surprized Zulfikar Mirza adding an 'i' at the end of his name and becoming Zulfikar Mirzai

S

shagi

All Pakistanis are currupt mentally. That is why they vote Pee Pee Pee in elections. Allah Says in Quran, '' I will bestow same type of rulers upon you as yourselves''. So if you think they have not been good...do'nt vote them.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
I think this kind of Bast****S are not even sincere to their mothers. They have no imaan or loyalty to land or the people of this land. See the life of the people of their constituencies. Have they done anything for them? No this kind of people should be hanged without any trial.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
shagi said:
All Pakistanis are currupt mentally. That is why they vote Pee Pee Pee in elections. Allah Says in Quran, '' I will bestow same type of rulers upon you as yourselves''. So if you think they have not been good...do'nt vote them.
Haan hum aisay he hain magar that does not mean k hum aisay he rahengay.
We have 2 change or Frndz Zulfi ko seriously lene ki zarurat islye ni hai k aj kal inn logo ko pata lag chuka hai k in k pass ab ,azeed zindagi mei kerne ko kuch nai raha.
This is there last n final term in power tou cheenkh chilla lene dou inko finally.
If I m 2 analyze the speeches of Zardari n Mirza"i" as a student of mass communication and body language that these guyz knew very well that they r giving their final speeches being in power

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shagi said:

Pee Pee Pee :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah kya baat kahi hai

Wallah maza agya

shagi bhai! tu to bara smart nikla :mrgreen:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
shagi said:

Shagi, since you have quoted Quran in quotation, please be kind to give its link. If Allah has said in Quran what you have quoted, then let us see it.