Pakistans nuclear assets under threat, says MQM chief

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
altaf-hussain-5431.jpg

KARACHI: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has warned that a few aircrafts will come and take Pakistans nuclear assets away, DawnNews reported on Friday.

While Pakistan is going through a critical time our leaders are busy making foreign trips, the MQM chief said via telephonic address to the MQM General Workers Meeting, simultaneously heard in 26 different cities.

Altaf Hussain said that some parts of Pakistans army and ISI have developed cancer and the cancerous parts should be removed so the rest can be saved.

Via Dawn

why not we move those nuclear to london????. more safe.:lol:

نہ اس کو کوئی پوچھتا ھے ۔ نہ گھاس ڈالتا ھے۔ ھاں اس وقت ھڈی ڈالنی پڑتی ھے جب کراچی کے حالات جان بوجھہ کر خراب کئے جاتے ھیں۔ جو کہتا ھے میری جان کو پاکستان میں خطرہ ھے اور پاکستان کے نیوکلیر کے بارے میں بات کرے۔ شرم آنی چاھئے اس گیدڑ کو۔ اس جاھل کو تو یہ بھی نہی پتہ ھو گا کہ نیوکلیر کہتے کسے ھیں۔ بس یہ بتانا ھے کہ ھم بھی بولیں گے۔ کچھہ دن پہلے یہ کہہ رھا تھا محب وطن جرنیلو آو مل کے اس وطن کو بچا لیں۔ آو مل کر انقلاب لایئں۔
شیم شیم شیم

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
This indian is part of this game, who has established 25000 personal armed fighters against Pakistan in Karachi

There is no difference Between Taliban and MQM except Taliban are not part of Govt
main aap say 100% agree krta hun...............

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
KARACHI: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has warned that a few aircrafts will come and take Pakistans nuclear assets away, DawnNews reported on Friday.

His concern is valid but the thread starter chose wrong sentence as the title. When I first looked I thought he meant nukes were under threat from terrorists. he actually meant Americans, though he didn't mention names.

A correct thread name would have been:

" Altaf feels nukes under threat from US "

sam123

Banned
main aap say 100% agree krta hun...............

We all know whose armed fighters operate in karachi...no point saying anything againts mqm...mqm is our quaid....

your hatred for mqm is hared against native urdu speaking people of pakistan.....
we dont believe in blaming india for every problem....did india create taliban? or does imran khan of india support taliban after every terrorist attack?

did india do 1992?

gazoomartian

We all know whose armed fighters operate in karachi...no point saying anything againts mqm...mqm is our quaid....

your hatred for mqm is hared against native urdu speaking people of pakistan.....
we dont believe in blaming india for every problem....did india create taliban? or does imran khan of india support taliban after every terrorist attack?

did india do 1992?

I am a native Urdu speaking Pakistani, I hate AH NOW since I listened to his ' blunder ' statement. Prior to that I was a hard pro MQM but for me Pakistan first.

How can anyone with MQM blame India? Because they are bosom buddies. MQM terrorists are being trained in Indian camps. By not blaming India you are correctly showing gratitude to them. You know what I mean?

did india do 1992? NO they did 1971, but you wouldn't blame that on your buddies would you?

Last edited:

sam123

Banned
I am a native Urdu speaking Pakistani, I hate AH NOW since I listened to his ' blunder ' statement. Prior to that I was a hard pro MQM but for me Pakistan first.

How can anyone with MQM blame India? Because they are bosom buddies. MQM terrorists are being trained in Indian camps. By not blaming India you are correctly showing gratitude to them. You know what I mean?

did india do 1992? NO they did 1971, but you wouldn't blame that on your buddies would you?

1.first of all mqm is not terrorists.
2.they do have anti social elements ..but they will never do anything to attack our soverignity

3.Terrorists are coming into karachi from western provinces ...we should first check ANP HIDDEN agenda in karachi...they want to capture karachi on the power of guns...

altaf hussain statement was symbolic and you should read the context of his speech........

MQM will send terrorists to train in india ..?
Source ??
dont copy paste some silly youtube links which will make it obvious...i have seen a video in which the terrorist speak more than what its asked...his acting of being from mqm and hidden agenda are clearly exposed

gazoomartian

altaf hussain has no right to say about pakistan issue because he is uk nationalalty holder

He is good or bad, still is a Pakistani.

Brother, if we follow your logic, this forum will be empty. Whole bunch of us here on this Forum are Pakistanis living abroad, a darn muhibb-e-watan too.

inshaAllah very soon Pakistan will thrive on expatriates like us. We are the ones who is running Pakistan affairs in the absence of taxes in Pakistan. People from the middle east alone are sending big $$$ to Pakistan.

I hope you understand

Pakistan Zindabad

gazoomartian

1.first of all mqm is not terrorists.
2.they do have anti social elements ..but they will never do anything to attack our soverignity

3.Terrorists are coming into karachi from western provinces ...we should first check ANP HIDDEN agenda in karachi...they want to capture karachi on the power of guns...

altaf hussain statement was symbolic and you should read the context of his speech........

MQM will send terrorists to train in india ..?
Source ??
dont copy paste some silly youtube links which will make it obvious...i have seen a video in which the terrorist speak more than what its asked...his acting of being from mqm and hidden agenda are clearly exposed

REALLY???? You mean the target killer caught and questioned is all a conspiracy theory?

fawad saheb: Lijyeye aap ka eik hum nawa agaya :lol:

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
The infected are those who are responsible for sponsoring “Ajmal Paharhi”, (see the YouTube clip of confession for training in India), or those responsible for Major Kaleem’s brutal murder. The people of Pakistan would not allow the defamation of the ISI and the army? How long the myth of shiver and terror surround the urban Sindh?

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

did india do 1992?
I will not allow you anyway to spread hatred among urdu speaking in hide of these criminals. All of us are pakistanis, but these criminals whereever they are in the country, they are criminals, donot associate them with ethinicity. I think ethinicity lesson has been taught you by your GANGSTER master which is now hiding in London bcoz of 70 cases against him.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe MQM is a terrorist party with killers in every ranks. But what he said is true. And to be honest with you. I think we cannot provide fool proof security to our nukes. Because of the lower cadre in army involved with taliban and banned militants. I am not sure how much of our army is infected but they for sure are.
TO cure some thing we have to admit the realities. We have to cut the piece which is rotten up , which is creating problem for the rest of the body. We have to start it as soon as possible.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well we all know what mqm is so we should not talk about that. But let us not close our eyes from the issue we have. We have closed our eyes for last 10 years. And that is not working. Infact we all know the ghq , PNS mehran both are insiders job. We cannot close our eyes. Why cant we check ourself before we start putting fingers on others. Why will the army defame if we make them much stronger by putting in place a mechanism where they are tested. Justice should be done and we should not have any holy cow.
The infected are those who are responsible for sponsoring Ajmal Paharhi, (see the YouTube clip of confession for training in India), or those responsible for Major Kaleems brutal murder. The people of Pakistan would not allow the defamation of the ISI and the army? How long the myth of shiver and terror surround the urban Sindh?

Scorpion

Banned
The reason of this barking by Altaf is not the threat to the NUKES . . . . . Fact is his Bhatta, Ghunda Gardi, Land Grabbing and In house Cleansing (Target Killing) is Basically under threat . . . . . .

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
The infected are those who are responsible for sponsoring “Ajmal Paharhi”, (see the YouTube clip of confession for training in India), or those responsible for Major Kaleem’s brutal murder. The people of Pakistan would not allow the defamation of the ISI and the army? How long the myth of shiver and terror surround the urban Sindh?

There is no proof of who or what that Ajmal Pahari was. There is no known photo of him and that man who appears in that video may or not be Ajmal Pahari. These videos were not officially released and hence are not reliable. If you want to believe them fine...

And mere bhai, Major Kaleem is still alive. About time you stopped believing in everything the agencies tell you...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will not allow you anyway to spread hatred among urdu speaking in hide of these criminals. All of us are pakistanis, but these criminals whereever they are in the country, they are criminals, donot associate them with ethinicity. I think ethinicity lesson has been taught you by your GANGSTER master which is now hiding in London bcoz of 70 cases against him.

That sounds very nice but coming from a Nawaz Sharif supporter that sounds like a lot of hogwash... He carried on the ethnic cleansing of Karachi started by Benazir. The blood of thousands of innocents in his hands as well

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
REALLY???? You mean the target killer caught and questioned is all a conspiracy theory?

fawad saheb: Lijyeye aap ka eik hum nawa agaya :lol:

There are a lot of unanswered questions on that subject. No one knows what Ajmal Pahari really looks like and the person in the video may or may not be him. If these were real investigation videos how were they leaked? And why? Why is the person in the video apparently reading a set script given to him? And the interviewer seems to be correcting a few things the person says.

As far as the JIT report goes I have a lot of unanswered questions on it... Why was they no mention of the Shershah killers in this report? Given that they were under arrest the time the report was made... Why was the single ANP killer released in spite of being classified 'black' by this report? If this were a true JIT it would have mention of all target killers, even the Shershah ones