Pakistan's secret dirty war in Baluchistan

hans

Banned
Who told P to go to B ?

In-fact any where P goes B, P, S, M including the K seem to be pissed.

Last edited:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are thousands of Sindhis, Pathans and baluchis working in Punjab... whatever happened with baluchis, Their sardars are equally invovled who were part of every government including dictators but did nothing for ordinary people. Now they are telling them Pak government is fully responsible. I think, first give full share to blauchi people not sardars and negotiate with fighters but anyone responsible of killing innocent People including PUnjabi or sindhi should be punished according to laws...
Who told P to go to B ?

In-fact any where P goes B, P, S, M including the K seem to pissed.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are thousands of Sindhis, Pathans and baluchis working in Punjab... whatever happened with baluchis, Their sardars are equally invovled who were part of every government including dictators but did nothing for ordinary people. Now they are telling them Pak government is fully responsible. I think, first give full share to blauchi people not sardars and negotiate with fighters but anyone responsible of killing innocent People including PUnjabi or sindhi should be punished according to laws...

How conveniently we blame the Sardars for all the ills of Baluchistan and leave out the government machinery that enables them to continue their tyrannical rule over the general populace.
However we are quick to bash the USA for patronizing corrupt Arab dictators by supplying them with money and weapons to subdue their populations.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
People come here and talk rubbish, issues they have absolutely no knowledge of, I have spent time in balochistan and have tons of baloch friends. From what I have seen it's baloch leadership that has destroyed ordinary baloch, it's not the govt. Govt. COULD do better but hurdles are created by same sardars who are afraid that if there will be any progress, their villagers will be more independant and won't rely of them. Change system and govt. needs to take concrete and tough steps to change what's happening at the moment specially when CIA & RAW and extremely active in the region.

awan4ever

People come here and talk rubbish, issues they have absolutely no knowledge of, I have spent time in balochistan and have tons of baloch friends. From what I have seen it's baloch leadership that has destroyed ordinary baloch, it's not the govt. Govt. COULD do better but hurdles are created by same sardars who are afraid that if there will be any progress, their villagers will be more independant and won't rely of them. Change system and govt. needs to take concrete and tough steps to change what's happening at the moment specially when CIA & RAW and extremely active in the region.

Right. You are the ONLY one who has knowledge of issues. You are the ONLY one who has spent time in Baluchistan. You are the ONLY one with Baluch friends.
Everyone else has no knowledge and is talking rubbish because it goes against your perceptions of what is going on there. As long as the people align themselves with your views, they are not talking rubbish otherwise, its all dust bin material.

Nice analysis.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

awan4ever

I think you are a qadiani.......thats why you always have a problem against pakistan and Islam

And I think you are an idiot. Thats why you have a problem with diverse and dissenting opinion and unless people agree with your cranky version of events, you conveniently label them qadiani/kaffir/murtid/munafiq/CIA/RAW/Illuminati agent!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
And I think you are an idiot. Thats why you have a problem with diverse and dissenting opinion and unless people agree with your cranky version of events, you conveniently label them qadiani/kaffir/murtid/munafiq/CIA/RAW/Illuminati agent!

Well truth hurts.................why r u hiding yourself behind islam like a hypocrite.

awan4ever

Well truth hurts.................why r u hiding yourself behind islam like a hypocrite.

Yes and you have just seen what lies in my heart to label me a hypocrite hiding behind Islam. I thought God reserved that power for Himself alone.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
60 years of oppressive behavior from Punjabi establishment and you expect no retaliation?

Establishment is not Punjabi, they are opressing everyone, including Punjabis. Only few cities are developed in Punjab, rest of them are crying for resources.

Be careful and think before opening your mouth.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
How conveniently we blame the Sardars for all the ills of Baluchistan and leave out the government machinery that enables them to continue their tyrannical rule over the general populace.
However we are quick to bash the USA for patronizing corrupt Arab dictators by supplying them with money and weapons to subdue their populations.

Govt, army and their sardars are equally responsible for the mess in Baluchistan. Not Punjabis (as you claimed in your previous post).

How many days does the chief minister of baluchistan spend in Islamabad and how many days in Quetta? Is Punjab responsible for this TUNN chief minister?

How can Sindh prosper in presence of people like AH and Zulfiqar Mirza
How can Baluchistan prosper in presence of TUNN CM and the assembly where almost everyone is a minister

One of the CMs is bhangi (bhang peeta hay) and the other one is charsi (chars peeta hay) and it is on record. Fazlur Rehman told Zardari this truth and he never denied that.

Apnay main koi qabliat nahi hay aur shor machatay hain `hai Punjab kha gaya`. Besharam log.