Status
Not open for further replies.

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wuza main tum ho Nasara, tou tamaddun main hanud
Ye Musalman hain, jinhain dekh kay sharmain Yahud
[Iqbal]

The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: "If you imitate them then you are one of them"

[awaztv:3l77bb6e]http://v.current.com/video/feeds/broadcast/Pods/PD24/538/PD24538.flv[/awaztv:3l77bb6e]

Virgin

Citizen
ALLAH ka azab na ayee to aur kiya ayee aisi harkaton per...yeah log taliban ka shaur machatey phirtey hien sirf isi liyee k yeah beghairti ker sakien khul ker .... [altaf]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
President Zardari-
"There's a little bit of India in every Pakistani, and a little bit of Pakistan in every Indian." ;) 8-) :twisted:

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
What a shame for the country and Islam . I am against so called talibaan but here i would such people need to be handled such talibaan.Where is our ghairat.Calling ourselves progressive?Where the parents whose daughter wearing such dresses and dances.Shame on you such karachiites

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
This is the way forward for Pakistan. All Pakistani liberals, educated, students and intellects should let their voice heard. Religion is not a mean to stay backward but religion helps a person to move with time. Ignorance does not mean religions by any mean.

Yankee09

Citizen
"Meat packing district" rocks big time but this place was nothing like it. There r much better private parties than this1 in punjab.
btw i m not into clubing or bar hoping although I have seen it, but u can not stop these parties no one can. It has nothing to do with liberalism, in very backward places people do much more weirder things, every 2 hours in pakistan a girl gets raped, every 8 hours a girl gets gang raped where is ur ghairat then??? Stop coming out with conspiracy theories. People who party like this r going through a phase and when they r full with all this they will stop but come on people what the hell is there in pakistan to do any ways? just eat, eat and when u r full eat again. As long as I can keep my family straight and I have confidence in myself and my family I dont give squidly, those who dont trust their families and their teachings towards their families have concerns, I live in USA and I am a proud American Pakistani Muslim.
Stop Liberal Phobia

No2liberalExtermists

@Yankee:
Its our duty to at least condemn if see any satanic acts around us. Yes there are many other issues say in gang rape etc which go un-reported or unseen. If all such issues are reported then we will condemn them aswell.

Besides, who told you that after every 2 minutes a girl is raped in Pakistan? Despite all our problems our society is not as evil as the one in which you live in.
Please verify sources of these statistics that you mentioned.

jawad_jd

Yankee09 said:
"Meat packing district" rocks big time but this place was nothing like it. There r much better private parties than this1 in punjab.
btw i m not into clubing or bar hoping although I have seen it, but u can not stop these parties no one can. It has nothing to do with liberalism, in very backward places people do much more weirder things, every 2 hours in pakistan a girl gets raped, every 8 hours a girl gets gang raped where is ur ghairat then??? Stop coming out with conspiracy theories. People who party like this r going through a phase and when they r full with all this they will stop but come on people what the hell is there in pakistan to do any ways? just eat, eat and when u r full eat again. As long as I can keep my family straight and I have confidence in myself and my family I dont give squidly, those who dont trust their families and their teachings towards their families have concerns, I live in USA and I am a proud American Pakistani Muslim.
Stop Liberal Phobia

MR YANKEE ! For your kind information in 2002 total no of RAPE CASES reported in USA were "95,136" ... According to this figure in USA the ratio is 10 RAPES PER HOUR (approximately)...

According to FBI only 35% of actuall rape CASES are reported every year in USA .... I hope you can guess the actuall figures now ...

ALHAMDULLILAH , PAKISTAN is far more behind in this race ... I know there are many problems going on now in PAKISTAN but let's hope for the best ... WE WILL BE BACK STRONGER INSHALLAH ...

Haider2332

IndianMuslim said:
This is the way forward for Pakistan. All Pakistani liberals, educated, students and intellects should let their voice heard. Religion is not a mean to stay backward but religion helps a person to move with time. Ignorance does not mean religions by any mean.

O Thank u for telling us. We didnt know this.. Is this new revealation of GOD????
These Indians pass on suggestions as if they have reach the climax of success and now wana help the others.

This culture can never ever prevail in Pakistan. There will be revoution before that.

Pakistan Zindabaad

Haider2332

contra said:
President Zardari-
"There's a little bit of India in every Pakistani, and a little bit of Pakistan in every Indian." ;) 8-) :twisted:

I know he is Indian President not ours. U take him in ur country, we wont mind at all.

jawad_jd

AND for MR.CONTRA ...

Currently India is on 3rd in RAPE FIGURES ... 1) USA ... 2) South Africa ... 3) India ...

According to the data, 18,359 rape cases were registered in India in the first three quarters of this year while in the US, 93,934 and in South Africa 54,926 rape cases were registered respectively.

Source:http://www.indianexpress.com/news/its-official-india-3rd-worst-offender-in-rape-cases/396269/

Including the approximate no of unreported RAPE cases INDIAN RAPE CASES PER YEAR climbs to 4,00,000 RAPES Per year ... This means 45 RAPE CASES per hour ...

PAKISTAN's RAPE FIGURE is 1 RAPE PER 2 HOURS means 0.5 RAPE per hour ....

Well now lets divide 45 by 6 because India is almost six times bigger in population than PAKISTAN ...So this makes it even ... RESULT IS 9.1 RAPE per hour ...

Now we are taking the population of India and PAKISTAN as 200 Million ... (Means same popultaion for both countries)...

PAKISTAN ..........................................India
Population: 200 Million ...........................Population: 200 Million
RAPE RATIO: 0.5 RAPE per HOUR ...............RAPE RATIO: 9.1 RAPE PER HOUR

RAPE RATIO IN India is 18.2 times more than PAKISTAN ...

usi

Citizen
Dear friends

i am not sure about the stats about the rapes etc shared by you ..... but one thing i know that no one can justify an evil by just stating the presence of another evil

rape is evil everyone agrees ... it happens in Pakistan ... its bad .....but it never justifies anyone to go ahead and do other bad things

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop this kind of stupid thing in this Islamice country otherwise Taliban type of people will come out and then call them Terrorist..............................I feel sorry to see some so call LIBERAL MINDED are supporting this kind of activity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would like to ask them to keep such kind of things in Europe USA or in INDIA but not in our Holy Country......................Shame on you if you are muslim..........

aBis

:o apni kabar ki faikar karo bhaiyo, yeh bhutto keh zamanay seh horaha hay, waisey gheebat is seh barah gunah hay, woh toh hum sab is website par kar rahay hain, socho altaf hussain, zardari aur imran khan qiamat keh din kitnay khush hongay lol

Also stop bashing contra, even his friendly postings are answered with hatefull comments, huqook-ul-ibad is not only restricted for muslims, the truth is we(pakistani's) have become the worst human beings let alone a muslim.

Like maulana taqi usmani said is daur mein 100 mein 5 to namaz parhnay walain milein gay laikin 100 mein seh 1 miley ga jis mein ikhlaq hoga.

note: i am not supporting clubs, today is dancing and tomorrow it will be drinks and than...

Yankee09

Citizen
No2liberalExtermists said:
@Yankee:
Its our duty to at least condemn if see any satanic acts around us. Yes there are many other issues say in gang rape etc which go un-reported or unseen. If all such issues are reported then we will condemn them aswell.

Besides, who told you that after every 2 minutes a girl is raped in Pakistan? Despite all our problems our society is not as evil as the one in which you live in.
Please verify sources of these statistics that you mentioned.

i typed 2 hours
Human Right Commission
"satanic acts" lol, my friend these are stupid kids prtying, poor satan has nothing to do with it. Satanic act was when my friend's younger brother was raped in our neighborhood mosque by naib khateeb.

Yankee09

Citizen
aBis said:
:o apni kabar ki faikar karo bhaiyo, yeh bhutto keh zamanay seh horaha hay, waisey gheebat is seh barah gunah hay, woh toh hum sab is website par kar rahay hain, socho altaf hussain, zardari aur imran khan qiamat keh din kitnay khush hongay lol

Also stop bashing contra, even his friendly postings are answered with hatefull comments, huqook-ul-ibad is not only restricted for muslims, the truth is we(pakistani's) have become the worst human beings let alone a muslim.

Like maulana taqi usmani said is daur mein 100 mein 5 to namaz parhnay walain milein gay laikin 100 mein seh 1 miley ga jis mein ikhlaq hoga.

note: i am not supporting clubs, today is dancing and tomorrow it will be drinks and than...
110 percent agree with you, yehi to mera rona hay. I feel so week as a nation when we bash yahood o hanood like a ghareeb and kamzor person but we do not want to stand up and become like them in good things, as ilm is our miraas.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yankee09 said:
i typed 2 hours
Human Right Commission
"satanic acts" lol, my friend these are stupid kids prtying, poor satan has nothing to do with it. Satanic act was when my friend's younger brother was raped in our neighborhood mosque by naib khateeb.

Two wrongs don't make one right. We have two extremes here. And in my humble opinion both are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.