Passport of Quaid-e-Azam(Pics)

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again this is none of business for anyone to get worried about others, best to keep your self with your heritage and mind your own business.

No its my business coz I want to keep traitors like you off of a Pakistani website. You want to give up your nationality? The get the F out of here maggot...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No its my business coz I want to keep traitors like you off of a Pakistani website. You want to give up your nationality? The get the F out of here maggot...

Abbasi is owner/moderator of the forum

How can you keep him the f.. out of here

Your hubb-ul-watani is very admirable but you need to stop getting hot under the collar

Just an advice from your big brother :)

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbasi is owner/moderator of the forum

How can you keep him the f.. out of here

Your hubb-ul-watani is very admirable but you need to stop getting hot under the collar

Just an advice from your big brother :)

WIth Moderators like these Siasat.pk ka to Allah hi Hafiz hai....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not giving up my Pakistani Passport and moving back next year to Pakistan so my childern can FEEL Pakistan and our Heritage.
Good or Bad, let fate decide, but Migrate, I WILL.

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Leader (Qaid)

Quaid_passport_burhan.jpg

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Passports are just travel documents. Origin is determined by your place of birth and ancestery. Even after getting foreign nationality, your domecile and origin remains ''Pakistani'' for at least upto 20 years. After 20 years, you can apply for change of domecile. But your ethenic origin remain ''Pakistani''.

Last edited:

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Quaid-e-Azam's passport issued in November 1946

Was there already international law in 1946 that passport should be in english and french?

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Passports are just travel documents. Origin is determined by your place of birth and ancestery. Even after getting foreign nationality, your domecile and origin remains ''Pakistani'' for at least upto 20 years. After 20 years, you can apply for change of domecile. But your ethenic origin remain ''Pakistani''.

for you passport and nationality is synonymous...but not for THE LAW of our land....thank God we do not allow triators like you to vote or be in assemblies....if I were PM of Pakistan...I would eliminate the Pakistan origin cards and make you people pay heavy visa fees (150dollars+) to enter Pakistan once u have ditched it....