Patriotic Pakistani radio host reacts...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How powerful the message will be when all Pakistani's stop watching indian tv and movies of their own free will.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
My question to all the jazbati Pakistanies is why just ban Indian media? So that more people can flock outside the theaters where hollywood movies are run? or more rental of hollywood movies?

If one watches Indian movies part of the money goes to Muslims and the poor population of india. Serves some purpose. Many of their heroes are so called but Muslims.

If one watches Hollywood movies what good they are doing to the nation or ummah? That money goes to the wallet of those who rage wars and kill scores of people all over the world not just muslims. If you are really patriotic ban both holly wood and bolly wood. If I have to do that I would stop watching and listening to Hollywood material first before taking the step against bollywood.

In my opinion Indians are lesser of our enemy. They are almost same in power as us, they have same issues that we have, they have same economics that we have. There are many there who are against war and want to have a peaceful relationship. They are among those whose vote really counts but it is not the same story in west. No matter who is the leader he follows a prescribed policy. They are far better in everything than us so there is no match.

If you really want change. Change your self. Keep yourself away from these worldly waste of time waste of money activities. We all know that Movies are notakni but we cry we laugh and get emotional with every scene. Isnt this the greatest illusion of all times. Do not live in dreams and get emotional about trifles. Why the hell we even watch the movies in the first place.

How many hours any of you spends learning Quran or Islam? Do we have time for these waste of time and money habits? So if you are really patriotic change your self and then others will follow suit.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
hassam said:
My question to all the jazbati Pakistanies is why just ban Indian media? So that more people can flock outside the theaters where hollywood movies are run? or more rental of hollywood movies?

If one watches Indian movies part of the money goes to Muslims and the poor population of india. Serves some purpose. Many of their heroes are so called but Muslims.

If one watches Hollywood movies what good they are doing to the nation or ummah? That money goes to the wallet of those who rage wars and kill scores of people all over the world not just muslims. If you are really patriotic ban both holly wood and bolly wood. If I have to do that I would stop watching and listening to Hollywood material first before taking the step against bollywood.

In my opinion Indians are lesser of our enemy. They are almost same in power as us, they have same issues that we have, they have same economics that we have. There are many there who are against war and want to have a peaceful relationship. They are among those whose vote really counts but it is not the same story in west. No matter who is the leader he follows a prescribed policy. They are far better in everything than us so there is no match.

If you really want change. Change your self. Keep yourself away from these worldly waste of time waste of money activities. We all know that Movies are notakni but we cry we laugh and get emotional with every scene. Isnt this the greatest illusion of all times. Do not live in dreams and get emotional about trifles. Why the hell we even watch the movies in the first place.

How many hours any of you spends learning Quran or Islam? Do we have time for these waste of time and money habits? So if you are really patriotic change your self and then others will follow suit.

clearly u dont have enough qaumi ghairat, its not written in the quran , u can watch it if you wish to watch it. The americans are not occupying kashmir, the americans did not try to occupy afgh with russian , the americans are not blocking our water, the americans do not ban our news channels and our players to travel to the US...Al qaeda killed 3000 americans and injured countless others and they desrved to be punished, so do the taliban for not giving him up, they live in this world and thats not an attitude to have...if you have harmed your neighbour you should be held accountable, you cannot plead religion everytime you kill people and dont want to be charged or punished...They deserve it and so do alot of other people like the americans for killing palestinians and sudanese so lets not make this conversation broad.two wrongs do nto make a right, killing civillians with the intent of killing civilians is unacceptable i dont care who you are or how religious you are .

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
hassam said:

clearly u dont have enough qaumi ghairat, its not written in the quran , u can watch it if you wish to watch it. The americans are not occupying kashmir, the americans did not try to occupy afgh with russian , the americans are not blocking our water, the americans do not ban our news channels and our players to travel to the US...Al qaeda killed 3000 americans and injured countless others and they desrved to be punished, so do the taliban for not giving him up, they live in this world and thats not an attitude to have...if you have harmed your neighbour you should be held accountable, you cannot plead religion everytime you kill people and dont want to be charged or punished...They deserve it and so do alot of other people like the americans for killing palestinians and sudanese so lets not make this conversation broad.two wrongs do nto make a right, killing civillians with the intent of killing civilians is unacceptable i dont care who you are or how religious you are .

Jury with Fury- Do not reply for the sake of argument only? Read my reply again and try to understand the message that I am conveying. Not any where I defended watching Indian movies, I my self have never spent a penny in my life on buying a movie or a song for my self. I just wanted to tell you guys do not nose dive into a well to save your self from dogs. My argument was to convey the message that movies and songs of any kind should be banned.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
hassam said:
furry87 said:
hassam said:

Jury with Fury- Do not reply for the sake of argument only? Read my reply again and try to understand the message that I am conveying. Not any where I defended watching Indian movies, I my self have never spent a penny in my life on buying a movie or a song for my self. I just wanted to tell you guys do not nose dive into a well to save your self from dogs. My argument was to convey the message that movies and songs of any kind should be banned.

Aaa k i didnt think u meant that , well i happend to disagree with you. Music is haram according to you , according to me its not. Its that simple.

i find a very true and intresting video i'd love to sharewith all muslims and pakistanies

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomjGT_GXDY[/video]

I believe that no country can prosper until the people themselves realises the worth of their country.Unity, faith and discipline was the slogan of mohammad ali jinnah but unfortunatley few follow him.Today we are fighting,we are arrogantt and most of all we have corrupt politicans.

Inspite of the bad reputation pakistan has in the outer world i still love my country not because its my homeland but because this is where i belong and a famous politican said "you cannot belong to the world until you belong to your country".

I have a dream for my country.I have a dream that one day pakistan would be free from the yolk of military dictatorship and corrupt politicians. we would be able to practice true ideology of Pakistan. I have a dream that one day the rights of women wound not be violated .I have a dream that those children on the footpath would actually go to school. I have dream that one day sons would not be prefferd over dauhgters. I have dream thta one day we all will live in harmony and peace.I have draem that one day we all will hold hands no matter of whatever colour we are,we all hold hands not as sindhi,punjabi,balochis or pakhtoons but as muslim brothers; as pakistanis. I have a dream that one day the dark clouds will go far away and the sun will shine at us giving us its warmth i have dream that there would no longer be any tyrants .I have a dream that one day the swat valley would be as green as ever and the sounds of guns and drone attacks be replaced by birds singing. I have a dream that one day all trible areas / pakhtun / balouchi / sindh / Punjab / Kashmir will get Royality.

Pakistan would not change until we try to make some contributions. We are the culpruits because we dont have nationalism in ourselves.We oursleves dont make any changes but if we dont make any changes than a time will come when there is nothing to channge. I recall the words of Dr martin luthur king 'our lives began to end the day we keep silent on things that matter" . To me my country matters alot therefore i willl bring a change. But I need you as well - Lets work as a TEAM. Together we Rise, Divided we fall.

Aaa k i didnt think u meant that , well i happend to disagree with you. Music is haram according to you , according to me its not. Its that simple.

dear brother not all music are haram and not all music are halal it is depend what do u listen and watch. bcoz i have studied about this in islam , but one thing is for sure 99,9% f bollywood and hollywood music and pakistani mujras and these type of filmi songs they r 100% HARAM and not allowed in islam,

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
hassam said:
furry87 said:
hassam said:

This is turning out to be fun. You again proved that you judge without understanding the point. Where I said that music is haram in my opinion? Sit back, relax have a cup of cold water and read my comments again. I just compared the benefits of spending time in doing some thing more useful then listening to songs and watching movies.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
hassam said:

This is turning out to be fun. You again proved that you judge without understanding the point. Where I said that music is haram in my opinion? Sit back, relax have a cup of cold water and read my comments again. I just compared the benefits of spending time in doing some thing more useful then listening to songs and watching movies.[/quote]

What!!!! , ur a hard man to understand my friend...this has nothing to do with anything of the things u were talkign about ...it was about national pride...in that sense why are u here wasting time on a website...how is this more useful than watching a movie of listening to music...u talked about runing from dogs and jumping into a well but this has nothing to do with it being usefull or beneficial ...if anything people would save three hours of their lives ,which they could either use to watch an american movie which are 1 hour 30 mins long or they could do somethign usefull if they wanted to..that would still save them 1 hour 30 mins unless they decided to watch 2 american movies in which case i dont think they care too much about their time..and some people like me have lots of free time on their hands lol

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I salute to this radio presenter.This is the time to stop the sex inspired
culture of the indian media.KOI hay ghairathi Pakistani jo in Ghadaoon ko lagam day.