Patrol is much cheaper in Pakistan then other countries

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan govt is saying that petrol is still cheaper in Pakistan as compared to other countries. Let me compare this in a simple way
Someone working at McDonalds in USA earns 1300 dollars(Rs 112000) a month working full time( 40 hours a week).
Someone working at McDonalds in Pakistan earns Rs 14000 ($ 162) per month.
American buys petrol at $ 3.75 per gallon i.e. one dollar per litter.(1 gal =3.78 Lit)

Pakistani buys petrol at 0.9 dollars per litter .
Who gets cheaper patrol? I can go on and on and on to prove Pakistan is one of the most expensive countries in the world. You do the math.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistan main 1 gallon 10 L,15 L aur 20 L ki hoti hai depend kerta hai ke kis ky ghar main kosi gallon hai.
Dear one gallon is always one gallon. this 10L, 15L, 20L are called cans not gallons . Anyways I USA gallon = 3.78 pakistani litters

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you go to school ?

Unfortunately, I didn't like a lot of Pakistanis but thank you for your kindness and reminding me that how much superior you are to me. You can convert liters into Gallons.
Big applauds to you...buhat barey aadmi ho tum (clap)(clap)

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear one gallon is always one gallon. this 10L, 15L, 20L are called cans not gallons . Anyways I USA gallon = 3.78 pakistani litters
just kidin "anyie1"hope u don't mind it.
by the way now a days 1US gallon is 4.25$ or more.so its above 1$ per litre.

Adeel

Founder
Unfortunately, I didn't like a lot of Pakistanis but thank you for your kindness and reminding me that how much superior you are to me. You can convert liters into Gallons.
Big applauds to you...buhat barey aadmi ho tum (clap)(clap)

OUch.........lol

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistani government always compare prices with international market and when it comes to wages then why don't they compare with international market. and that time pakistani government close their eyes like pigeon infront of cat.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
hey guys correct your self its 1 gallon = 4.5 liters and 1 barrel is 32 gallons i work at petrol pump
:biggthumpup:

US gallon = 3.7 liters
UK gallon = 4.5 liters

Last edited:

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
but we are still cheaper then india its 57 rps per liters there now multiply 57 x 1.9 = 109 rps

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan govt is saying that petrol is still cheaper in Pakistan as compared to other countries. Let me compare this in a simple way
Someone working at McDonalds in USA earns 1300 dollars(Rs 112000) a month working full time( 40 hours a week).
Someone working at McDonalds in Pakistan earns Rs 14000 ($ 162) per month.
American buys petrol at $ 3.75 per gallon i.e. one dollar per litter.(1 gal =3.78 Lit)

Pakistani buys petrol at 0.9 dollars per litter .
Who gets cheaper patrol? I can go on and on and on to prove Pakistan is one of the most expensive countries in the world. You do the math.

BUT MY FREIND YOU FORGATE COMPARE THE SALARY 1300 per month

and 162 per month both buy same price petrol which is after then early end with money....................

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
but we are still cheaper then india its 57 rps per liters there now multiply 57 x 1.9 = 109 rps

kiyoon indian may abhi bhi log mofqool haal hain .............more poor as a pakistani ppl.....................and dont forgate more ppl use carossin in household...........more then 100 million ppl.......................