"Patwaris have robbed Punjab but Shahbaz Sharif is sleeping" - Chief Justice Highcourt

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Patwaris have robbed Punjab but Shahbaz Sharif is sleeping: Chief Justice Highcourt

main phir keh raha hun yeah likh lain........yeah main under ke baat bata raha hun k zardari is supporting imran khan..........
yeah binary representation nai hai k hakumat ki support nai kr rahay tu hakumat gira duo...............we are doing effective opposition and i have mentioned achievements above
aap ka hakumat hatao march kub tak results generate karay ga...............??
Enjoy your dream land, i gave you facts and all you are saying is 'under ki baat' meaning 'PMLN propaganda centre ki baat'. PMLN and PPP will be wiped in next elections, you can write that down.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Patwaris have robbed Punjab but Shahbaz Sharif is sleeping: Chief Justice Highcourt

Enjoy your dream land, i gave you facts and all you are saying is 'under ki baat' meaning 'PMLN propaganda centre ki baat'. PMLN and PPP will be wiped in next elections, you can write that down.
yeah PMLN nay nahe PPP ka banday nay batai hai.................
this is not dream land..............

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

kak yeah meri baat aaj note kar lo.......zardari imran khan ko support kar raha hai..........
we are in opposition in central govt........and we have done what i have just mentioned above,,,,,

Blah Blah Blah
Just one simple question
Why didn't you topple the Zardari government when you had a chance?

Saboo

Any one interested in finding out how Gunjay frishtay turned into Gunjay pappi?
Lusty details of their sexy encounters?
Here is the link
www.esnips.com and the books are:
Parliamani mujray by Dr. Akhtar Nawaz Khan and
Parliament se bazar e husn tak
Download is free. Please enjoy!

This is in responce to NS pithu international007
for throwing dirt at IK.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Blah Blah Blah
Just one simple question
Why didn't you topple the Zardari government when you had a chance?
O bhai koi daily basis pay faislay tu nai krnay na.............
tell me what should be done after sending zardari govt...........??

Saboo

O bhai koi daily basis pay faislay tu nai krnay na.............
tell me what should be done after sending zardari govt...........??

Bring in a better government for a better Pakistan?

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)
this is an extremely important topic ... I suggest we should organize a list of patwaris and tehseeldars all over the country (create a wiki website where people can put their names based on what they know) and expose their "kaalay kartoot" for general use by pakistanis online

Saboo

this is an extremely important topic ... I suggest we should organize a list of patwaris and tehseeldars all over the country (create a wiki website where people can put their names based on what they know) and expose their "kaalay kartoot" for general use by pakistanis online

It isn't the question if Shabaz Sharif is sleeping, the question is who is he sleeping with?
To find out about his and other pakistani politicians 'kaalay kartoot' please use the link I provided and read those books. You will be amazed!