Peer and Peerni One Day Match in Lodhran NA 154

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Once again the so called democracy in Pakistan got played in the hands of peer mureed drama in Lodhran NA 154. It is well know fact that since Pakistan's birth, politics always revolved around electable element in the society. In the past, those electable were feudal, landlords or tribal leaders but now they are Peer Sialvi, Pinky Peerni and Peer Iqbal Shah Sahib. A new breed of powerful people or power brokers are trying to secure their place in Pakistani parliment. Is it evolution of democracy or demolition of democracy, something the readers can decide for themselves.

While PTI is brain storming on how their charming young educated and filthy rich boy Ali Tareen lost the election which they won , just 13 months back after getting Supreme Court decision in their favour. On the other hand, Main Nawaz Sherif is on his bandwagon of false narrative, calling it a referendum against judiciary, which ousted him out of the office disgracefully, just few months back.

Let’s see what happened and why PTI lost the seat. As historically speaking, the contest in this area always has been between and Kanjo and Blouch groups thus Jhangir Khan Tareen benefited and was victorious in the last election. This time around, with a new kid in the ring and "Pink Peerni" on the ring side, PTI was sure without a doubt, they will once again secure the seat.

As critical as I am of “ Na Ahal” Nawaz Sherif, I have to admit, he is a career politician and know electoral politics way more than Captain. This time around, Nawaz approaches both groups and offered them a ticket which both politely declined claiming it to be an expensive venture for 4 months especially when they want MNA and MP tickets in June- July 2018 elections.

Reluctantly, Nawaz agreeed to offered Kanjo's and Blouch groups N League tickets for MNA and MP in 2018 elections on a condition to support his candidate in this by-election silently. Nawaz Sherif picked Peer Iqbal who is not as ” Maskeen” as he looks but also have a following in the area. His one son is a MP and the other one is part of a local government in Lodhran District.

Let me clear the picture for you, Peer Iqbal had a vote bank which Nawaz Sherif cashed along with vote bank N League of Blouch and Kanjo groups. It just made a powerful political tonic which was more than enough to kill the Ali Tareen's political future, at least for years to come, if not forever.

Na Ahal Nawaz Sherif maybe Na Ahal to be part of the parliament but he is still Ahal to stay in the political arena. To beat Nawaz Sherif, Captain has to really go door to door to feudals, Peer’s, religious and tribal leaders, if he want to have a chance to win up coming 2018 elections. Pakistan is no UK and if Captain has not realized it yet, dream to change Pakistan will die with him. To date Peer Iqbal beat his Pinky Peerni with hands down as Dua’s without political wisdom is waste of time. In the case of Captain, time of his fame, political charisma is running out with each “Scandal” on the national TV. Where he was know as philanthropist, he is becoming notorious for marriages and marriage related scandals and N League loves to exploit it. They will do whatever it takes to protect and grow their mostly uneducated vote bank.

My advice to Captain, its time to leave Marriage and Lodhran behind and prepare for election 2018. Move on Captain and get ready for a political test series across the country in 4 short months and trust me you are not ready and out of form.

Please just ignore "lefafa journalist" like Javed Chaudhari and all others who either are confused about Lodhran byelection or paid well to spread the rumor that nation of 200 million is buying Nawaz Sherif narrative. Remember, First its a false narrative tailored for uneducated class and secondly there is no nation but 372 elite members who have held public hostage in the corridors of power. This so called nation have stamped referendum of Zia, election of Musharraf, election of Chaudhari brothers, Zardari and Nawaz... and may vote for Donald Trump or Donald Duck as they don't know better.....should I say more?

As for as Na Ahal Nawaz Sherif, he should retire and be a king maker vs still dreaming about being a KING or leaving his legacy with his Her Highness Princess Maryium. Let Nasir Chaudhari lead the flock for benefit of democracy and N League. Remember, those who are wise believe "there is more fun being a King maker than a King as you are safe from being ousted by the courts in corruption or military for national security reasons, just ask Peer Sahib Pagara and get his advice, it not mine.

Ref:
http://aneyeonpakistan.blogspot.ca/

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
قسمت نہیں بدلے گی

پی ٹی آئ والو بار بار امی بدلنے سے تحریک انصاف کی قسمت نہیں بدلے گی
مشورہ ہے
ابو تبدیل کر کے دیکهو
27858446_355394644942289_8122849978495417703_n.jpg

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: قسمت نہیں بدلے گی

یعنی اس مشورے نے آپ کی قسمت بدل دی ہے
نئی ولدیت مبارک ہو
لیکن ہر ایک کو اپنے جیسا نہیں سمجھتے

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

بھئی واہ واہ !! کیا تجربے بھی کی بات کی ہے ، واقعی فرق پڑتا ہے ؟

Arshad50

Senator (1k+ posts)

:alhamd:[hilar]aik dafa tum apni ammi de do hum ko ho sakta hey hamari Qismat badal jaye ap ko bana banaya abbu bi mil jaye gaa

Arshad50

Senator (1k+ posts)

:lol:wah re wah patwari kuch soch kar bolta or tol kar likhta ab apni ammi jan ke lya steel chadi bana ley hhhhhhhh

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)

یہ پنکی جادوگرنی کی تصویر نہیں ہوسکتی، پنکی جادوگرنی کے تو پہلے ہی سامری جادوگر کے ساتھ نکاح سے پانچ سات بچے ہیں اور سنا ہے وہ ہمیشہ برقعے میں رہتی ہے اور صرف اسی وقت برقعے سے منہ نکالتی ہے جب نیازی خان جیسے کسی شکار کو پھانسنا ہو۔۔

Pakistan2017

تبھی سیانے که گے ہیں ک کچھ بولنے لکھنے سے پہلے دس مرتبہ نہیں تو ایک مرتبہ ضرور سوچا کریں. آئندہ یہ شخص کسی کے بارے میں ایسے الفاظ کہنے لکھنے سے پہلے اب دس نہیں ہزار مرتبہ سوچےگا

Husaink

یہ پنکی جادوگرنی کی تصویر نہیں ہوسکتی، پنکی جادوگرنی کے تو پہلے ہی سامری جادوگر کے ساتھ نکاح سے پانچ سات بچے ہیں اور سنا ہے وہ ہمیشہ برقعے میں رہتی ہے اور صرف اسی وقت برقعے سے منہ نکالتی ہے جب نیازی خان جیسے کسی شکار کو پھانسنا ہو۔۔

یہ تو خان ہے جو سچ بول دیتا ہے اگر اسکی جگہ شوباز شریف ہوتا تو اسنے پٹواریوں کے باپ کو بھی پتہ نہیں چلنے دینا تھا اور یبن کٹیٹا بھی کر لینا تھا

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)

jowani ki dur ki France main.... یہ پنکی جادوگرنی کی تصویر ..... پہلے کی ہے

Arshad50

Senator (1k+ posts)

[FONT=&quot]یہ پنکی جادوگرنی کی تصویر نہیں ہوسکتی، پنکی جادوگرنی کے تو پہلے ہی سامری جادوگر کے ساتھ نکاح سے پانچ سات بچے ہیں اور سنا ہے وہ ہمیشہ برقعے میں رہتی ہے اور صرف اسی وقت برقعے سے منہ نکالتی ہے جب نیازی خان جیسے کسی شکار کو پھانسنا ہو۔ ​ap ko nahi lag raha ye koi shariff khandan se hey larkiye style to shariffon wala hi hey jese maryam nawan pakistan me dopata or london me patloon pehntee hey ye hum se hi parda hhhhhhhhhhh[/FONT]

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)

jowani ki dur ki France main.... یہ پنکی جادوگرنی کی تصویر ..... پہلے کی ہے

اچھا تو یہ پنکی ہی ہے، بڑی سیکسی لگ رہی ہے اس پوز میں، لگتا ہے اس نے نیازی خان ٹھرکی کو اپنی جوانی کی تصویریں دکھا کر پھانس لیا ہے ، اسے نہیں پتا کہ برقعے کے اندر مرسیڈیز نہیں بلکہ پشاور کا ٹرک کھڑا ہے۔۔۔

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)

[FONT=&amp]یہ پنکی جادوگرنی کی تصویر نہیں ہوسکتی، پنکی جادوگرنی کے تو پہلے ہی سامری جادوگر کے ساتھ نکاح سے پانچ سات بچے ہیں اور سنا ہے وہ ہمیشہ برقعے میں رہتی ہے اور صرف اسی وقت برقعے سے منہ نکالتی ہے جب نیازی خان جیسے کسی شکار کو پھانسنا ہو۔ ​ap ko nahi lag raha ye koi shariff khandan se hey larkiye style to shariffon wala hi hey jese maryam nawan pakistan me dopata or london me patloon pehntee hey ye hum se hi parda hhhhhhhhhhh[/FONT]

یہ کوئی عام عورت نہیں پیرنی ہے، ٹھگنی اور فراڈ عورت ہے، لوگوں کو مذہب کے نام پر لوٹ کر پیسے کماتی ہے، آپ اسے شریف کہہ رہے ہیں، اس سے بڑی فراڈن اور کون ہوسکتی ہے جس نے خود کو بہت بڑی روحانی پیشوا مشہور کررکھا ہے اور جاہل لوگوں کی تو یہاں کمی نہیں جو آنکھیں بند کرکے ایسی باتوں پر یقین کرلیتے ہیں، اور ایسے ٹھگوں کا دھندا خوب چلتا ہے۔۔۔

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)

اچھا تو یہ پنکی ہی ہے، بڑی سیکسی لگ رہی ہے اس پوز میں، لگتا ہے اس نے نیازی خان ٹھرکی کو اپنی جوانی کی تصویریں دکھا کر پھانس لیا ہے ، اسے نہیں پتا کہ برقعے کے اندر مرسیڈیز نہیں بلکہ پشاور کا ٹرک کھڑا ہے۔۔۔

hahaha
:lol::lol:

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)

[FONT=&quot]برقعے کے اندر مرسیڈیز نہیں بلکہ پشاور کا ٹرک کھڑا ہے۔۔۔[/FONT]

Humi

[FONT=&amp]برقعے کے اندر مرسیڈیز نہیں بلکہ پشاور کا ٹرک کھڑا ہے۔۔۔[/FONT]

How she looks inside that Burqa is a concern of yours how and why exactly? I see the two of you commenting on jahil awam falling for the likes of peers and that argument does have its merits but I don't know what kind of height of civilized enlightenment you think you have achieved in commenting on her looks. Two "educated akalmand" men like you, I am sure you can come up with criticism based on logic instead of petty immature comments on her looks like school children.

First Strike

پی ٹی آئ والو بار بار امی بدلنے سے تحریک انصاف کی قسمت نہیں بدلے گی
مشورہ ہے
ابو تبدیل کر کے دیکهو
27858446_355394644942289_8122849978495417703_n.jpg

پٹواریو ہر کوئی تمہاری طرح اپنا باپ نہیں بدلتا تم لوگ تو گدھے، کتے اور سؤر کو اپنا باپ بنا لیتے ھو