Pervaiz Musharaf Blasting US intellectual during live debate

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mera Veer,

Musala afwaj e Pakistan nai apka kia bigaara hai?

Dushman yehi chahta hein ka Pak Fauj sai aap nafrat karo.

پاک فوج سے کوئی نفرت نہیں کرتا پاکستانیوں کو پاک فوج جان سے زیادہ عزیز ہیں- مشرف کو پاک فوج سے منسلک کرنے کی کوشیش نہ کرے

alimohsan52

اگر کسی ملک کے افواج اس طرح کی سوچ رکھتے ہیں تو اس ملک کااللہ ہی حافظ - دلیر وہ ہوتا ہے جو کمزور کو انصاف فراہم کرے اور طاقتور کا مقابلہ کرتا ہے جبکہ بزدل اور غدار طاقت ور دشمن کا ساتھ دینے ہیں اور اپنے کمزور بھائیوں کا گلہ کاٹنے پر اتر اتے ہیں- گیڈر کی ہزار سال زندگی سے شیر کی ایک دن کی زندگی بہتر ہے- پرویز مشرف کے بارے میں اتنا کہنا ہی بہتر ہے جو ڈر گیا وہ مر گیا اور جو مر گیا اس کو دفنانا ہی بہتر ہے-نہیں تو تعفن پہلے گا

Bhai Sahab

You have absolutely no understanding of the dilemma Pakistan faced after 9/11. I do not agree with the drone attack policy.

However, you are immediately assuming that Taliban in Afghanistan was innocent, they harboured Bin Laden and were going to pay the ultimate price. The decision to join the war on terror was to save Pakistan from ultimate destruction.

Have you thought for a second, if Pakistan refused to join the war on terror what the consequence would have been? India would have pushing from the east and the western powers on the west, with complete political and economic isolation. It is very easy to sit and talk here. But you need to view things in a 360 degrees context.

When you refer to "weak" I do not know what you are talking about? Who was weak?

Understand the 360 degrees political situation. Musharraf took the best possible option under the worst conditions in Pakistan's interest.

alimohsan52

پاک فوج سے کوئی نفرت نہیں کرتا پاکستانیوں کو پاک فوج جان سے زیادہ عزیز ہیں- مشرف کو پاک فوج سے منسلک کرنے کی کوشیش نہ کرے

This is exactly what I have said to brother Sohraab before that do not associate the actions of a few with the whole Pakistan army. However, please read all his posts on Pakistan army.

You actually do not know the full background of our discussion, you have jumped in without knowing the previous context.

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pervaiz Musharaf Ballasting USA intellectual during live debate

مشرف سے میری ذاتی دشمنی نہیں لیکن وہ قائد یا جرنیل کی جگہ پر منظور نہیں بلکہ ایک سپاہی کا درجہ بھی نہیں رکھتا - ان سے ہزار گناہ بڑھکر ان سپاہیوں کا قدردان ہوں جو اپنی زندگی سے زیادہ اہمیت اپنے فرائض کو دیتے ہیں اور ضرورت ہو تو شہادت رسکتی بلکہ خوف کو بڑھا دیتی ہیں- شہادت کا درجہ حاصل کرنا اتنا آسان نہیں کہ ہر لولے لنگڑے کو ملے- اس کارگل کے مسلے میں بھی مشرف ان سارے شہیدوں کا ذمہ دار ہے - سلام کارگل کے شہیدوں کو اللہ حافظ

the only mistakes were NRO and Dismission of CJ. which he accepted already.. about others, you need to learn more and listen him,,

Bangash

Bhai Sahab

You have absolutely no understanding of the dilemma Pakistan faced after 9/11. I do not agree with the drone attack policy.

However, you are immediately assuming that Taliban in Afghanistan was innocent, they harboured Bin Laden and were going to pay the ultimate price. The decision to join the war on terror was to save Pakistan from ultimate destruction.

Have you thought for a second, if Pakistan refused to join the war on terror what the consequence would have been? India would have pushing from the east and the western powers on the west, with complete political and economic isolation. It is very easy to sit and talk here. But you need to view things in a 360 degrees context.

When you refer to "weak" I do not know what you are talking about? Who was weak?

Understand the 360 degrees political situation. Musharraf took the best possible option under the worst conditions in Pakistan's interest.

افغانستان کی طالبان کی حمایت کون کررہا تھا ٩/١١ سے پہلے؟ کیا مشرف ان کے ساتھ نہیں تھا؟دوسری بات یہ میں نے کب کھا ہے کہ القاعدہ یا طالبان وغیرہ انوسینٹ ہیں - طالبان اور القائدہ وغیرہ کو پاکستان میں کون لایا ہے؟ پھر خود ہی ان کی مخالفت کا آغاز کیا جب طاقتور دشمن کا سامنا ہوا- ایک بدکاری کو چھپانے کے لئے دوسری بدکاری کرنا غلط ہے بہتر یہی ہوتا کہ توبہ اختیار کیا جائےعمران خان بھی یہی کہتا ہے کہ اس جنگ سے نکل جانا چاہئے اور طالبان ہوں یا جو بھی لوگ ہوں ان سے صلح کیا جائے- اور غیر ملکیوں کی مدد سے پرہیز کریں یہی ایک صورت ہے اس جنگ کی خاتمے کی نہیں تو یہ کبھی بھی ختم نہیں ہوگا

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
His only remaining talent (that works only when one is not in power and not in country) is to blast some dumbass news hosts or 'intellectuals'. I say good for him as it earns him some money to survive. Please stay like this and out of Pakistan always otherwise prepare yourself to face the music back home.

P.S. I see some 'fauji jiyalas' speaking fauji language here. No original thoughts/reasoning whatsoever. (thumbsdown)

Bangash

the only mistakes were NRO and Dismission of CJ. which he accepted already.. about others, you need to learn more and listen him,,

لال مسجد کے مسلے کو غلط ہنڈل کیا ہے سب سے پہلے تو یہ ہونا ہی نہیں چاہئے تھا اگر مشرف احتیاط کرتے دوسری بات ایسے مسلوں سے ذہین لوگ فائدہ اٹھاتے ہیں نہ کہ مشرف کی طرح نقصان ابھی میں اس اوپن ڈسکشن میں اپ سے بات نہیں کرسکتا​

alimohsan52

افغانستان کی طالبان کی حمایت کون کررہا تھا ٩/١١ سے پہلے؟ کیا مشرف ان کے ساتھ نہیں تھا؟دوسری بات یہ میں نے کب کھا ہے کہ القاعدہ یا طالبان وغیرہ انوسینٹ ہیں - طالبان اور القائدہ وغیرہ کو پاکستان میں کون لایا ہے؟ پھر خود ہی ان کی مخالفت کا آغاز کیا جب طاقتور دشمن کا سامنا ہوا- ایک بدکاری کو چھپانے کے لئے دوسری بدکاری کرنا غلط ہے بہتر یہی ہوتا کہ توبہ اختیار کیا جائےعمران خان بھی یہی کہتا ہے کہ اس جنگ سے نکل جانا چاہئے اور طالبان ہوں یا جو بھی لوگ ہوں ان سے صلح کیا جائے- اور غیر ملکیوں کی مدد سے پرہیز کریں یہی ایک صورت ہے اس جنگ کی خاتمے کی نہیں تو یہ کبھی بھی ختم نہیں ہوگا

First of all I am not saying Musharraf was perfect/messiah/angel and he did not make mistakes or blunders.

Secondly, Taliban were hosts to the organisation which attacked the US on 9/11. Do you expect the USA to have thrown them flowers in return for what they did. After that attack Musharraf withdrew his support. Then if you say that 9/11 in itself was a conspiracy then god help.

On the part of negotiations with the Taliban. How many innocent people and soldiers have these terrorists killed? Do you think it is that simple to negotiate with these killers? They want to bring a system in Pakistan which is brutal to the core. We must try to understand the ideology which they are trying to impose. They will stop at nothing until they achieve a Taliban Pakistan.

Unfortunately we have oversimplified the solutions to the problems.

Bangash

First of all I am not saying Musharraf was perfect/messiah/angel and he did not make mistakes or blunders.

Secondly, Taliban were hosts to the organisation which attacked the US on 9/11. Do you expect the USA to have thrown them flowers in return for what they did. After that attack Musharraf withdrew his support. Then if you say that 9/11 in itself was a conspiracy then god help.

On the part of negotiations with the Taliban. How many innocent people and soldiers have these terrorists killed? Do you think it is that simple to negotiate with these killers? They want to bring a system in Pakistan which is brutal to the core. We must try to understand the ideology which they are trying to impose. They will stop at nothing until they achieve a Taliban Pakistan.

Unfortunately we have oversimplified the solutions to the problems.

ایک ہی بات کہ دیتا ہوں یہاں کھل کر بات کرنا مناسب نہیں - جو کام محبت سے ہوتا ہے وہ نفرت سے نہیں ہوسکتا- اس پر غور کرلیں- اگر اپ کے اپنے بچوں کے درمیاں لڑائی ہو تو اپ کیا کرتے ہیں؟ وہی طریقہ یہاں بھی اپلائی کریں تو مسلے کا حل ممکن ہے؟ مشرف نے جو کچھ کیا وہ غلط ہے

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
His only remaining talent (that works only when one is not in power and not in country) is to blast some dumbass news hosts or 'intellectuals'. I say good for him as it earns him some money to survive. Please stay like this and out of Pakistan always otherwise prepare yourself to face the music back home.

P.S. I see some 'fauji jiyalas' speaking fauji language here. No original thoughts/reasoning whatsoever. (thumbsdown)

well said bro (clap)

alimohsan52

ایک ہی بات کہ دیتا ہوں یہاں کھل کر بات کرنا مناسب نہیں - جو کام محبت سے ہوتا ہے وہ نفرت سے نہیں ہوسکتا- اس پر غور کرلیں- اگر اپ کے اپنے بچوں کے درمیاں لڑائی ہو تو اپ کیا کرتے ہیں؟ وہی طریقہ یہاں بھی اپلائی کریں تو مسلے کا حل ممکن ہے؟ مشرف نے جو کچھ کیا وہ غلط ہے

Bhai Sahab

Again you are oversimplifying the facts here.

I think I am going to have to agree to disagree with you.

A simple family matter does not apply to Taliban, you need to understand their aims and ideology and what they are seeking to achieve. Negotiations may sort out short terms problems, but in the long term these problems will reappear.

Bangash

Bhai Sahab

Again you are oversimplifying the facts here.

I think I am going to have to agree to disagree with you.

A simple family matter does not apply to Taliban, you need to understand their aims and ideology and what they are seeking to achieve. Negotiations may sort out short terms problems, but in the long term these problems will reappear.

یار اپ بھی فوجیوں کی سوچ رکھتے ہیں صرف بندوق چلانا جانتے ہیں - سعودی خاندان سے معلوم کرلیں وہ ان کو کیسے کنٹرول کرتے ہیں شائد طب اپ سمجھ جائیں گے:lol:

Still some stupids here think that IK's idealolgy of dialogue with Pakistani Taliban is not a solution. I believe IK has clear and positive stance on drone and Taliban issue.. if anyone really don't want to understand his logic then they should need to have a little political wisdom. these people are living in this area since ages.. Pakistan didn't have any problem 10 yrs ago and there wasn't a single suicide attack happend before 2004? Imran khan's stance on this issue is based on political and religious wisdom: He says: Pull out our army from war against terrorism, declare it officially, then stop facilitating American troops in Afghanistan such as nato supply line etc and at the end get help from tribal heads to make a peace treaty, you will see these tribes will get rid of these insurgents with their own hands. and that is the only solution of this issue.. IK is saying this from last 8 years, no body has anyother solution of this problem. if they have then why don't they say it openly.

Last edited:
Bhai Sahab

(clap)(clap)(clap) wow Pakistan could have been sent to stone age even after having a nuclear capability and long range ballistic missiles.. Pakistan was not a country like Afghanistan with isolation. China Russia Iran were there but your Musharraf didn't get any help or advice from these countries...condoliza rice or richard armatage wrote in his book that we sent 11 points to general Musharraf and we were expecting that two or three terms will be accepted by Pakistani govt and it wil be a big achievement for coalition , but we surprised when we heard by our ambassador that Pakistan is agreed on all 11 terms :lol:and after saying yes to USA then your musharraf started lobbying to justify his decision. good for you , you should vote for Musharraf's league in next election;)

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)

لال مسجد کے مسلے کو غلط ہنڈل کیا ہے سب سے پہلے تو یہ ہونا ہی نہیں چاہئے تھا اگر مشرف احتیاط کرتے دوسری بات ایسے مسلوں سے ذہین لوگ فائدہ اٹھاتے ہیں نہ کہ مشرف کی طرح نقصان ابھی میں اس اوپن ڈسکشن میں اپ سے بات نہیں کرسکتا​

Laal masjid operation was ultimate, and there was no any innocent killing.. explore yourself, you will find

nipchuk

I support any patriot, whilst General Pervez Musharraf made mistakes and some blunders. Nevertheless, I do feel he is a patriot and the Pakistani spirit runs through and through him.

alimohsan52

(clap)(clap)(clap) wow Pakistan could have been sent to stone age even after having a nuclear capability and long range ballistic missiles.. Pakistan was not a country like Afghanistan with isolation. China Russia Iran were there but your Musharraf didn't get any help or advice from these countries...condoliza rice or richard armatage wrote in his book that we sent 11 points to general Musharraf and we were expecting that two or three terms will be accepted by Pakistani govt and it wil be a big achievement for coalition , but we surprised when we heard by our ambassador that Pakistan is agreed on all 11 terms :lol:and after saying yes to USA then your musharraf started lobbying to justify his decision. good for you , you should vote for Musharraf's league in next election;)

You are nothing but a Taliban worshipping sympathizer :lol::lol:

Musharraf was no saint he made mistakes, and as I said earlier he should not have agreed to drone strikes etc.

People like you support this menace like Taliban who wants to desecrate the grave of Quaid E Azam. This is exactly what their rule would entail, and they do not believe in the ideology of Pakistan.

You cannot pick a fight with the entire world with the pride you are showing of having nuclear weapons and long range missiles. :lol::lol::lol::lol: This only displays your complete lack of maturity. Musharraf made the best decision in Pakistan's interests at the time. However, I acknowledge the post 9/11 matter could have been dealt with better.

Also your English is fairly poor, as you failed to read what I said; the negotiations may work in the short term.

You are nothing but a Taliban worshipping sympathizer :lol::lol:

Musharraf was no saint he made mistakes, and as I said earlier he should not have agreed to drone strikes etc.

People like you support this menace like Taliban who wants to desecrate the grave of Quaid E Azam. This is exactly what their rule would entail, and they do not believe in the ideology of Pakistan.

You cannot pick a fight with the entire world with the pride you are showing of having nuclear weapons and long range missiles. :lol::lol::lol::lol: This only displays your complete lack of maturity. Musharraf made the best decision in Pakistan's interests at the time. However, I acknowledge the post 9/11 matter could have been dealt with better.

Also your English is fairly poor, as you failed to read what I said; the negotiations may work in the short term.
well guys like you can only make foolish arguments, you are so proud to be good English speaker [hilar] stupid mentality of burger class, you should read some history books kid. you don't even know how many super powers tried to conquer these mountain ppl, you will die and your upcoming generation will die but these ppl will not stop fighting, the one and only solution according to you is nothing but to bomb all those areas where these ppl are living now right? they will keep kicking your asses as they are keep doing that from last 10 yrs, choosni peeni chori nahi aur Imran khan ki intelligence ko challenge krnay laga hay:lol:

Last edited:

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah, lol that was funny to see :lol::lol:

Meri Nazar main Musharraf ke supporters is duniya ki Jahil tareen makhlooq hain , Jahil ke ilawa aur bhi kuch lafz hain in ke liye lekin woh abhi use nahi karta

issi forum par kuch intahai darjay ke munaaaafiq tareen loog hain jo pichle dinon barsati mandaikon ki tarha naaliyon se nikal aai thay jab in ke REAL BOSS musharraf ne Indian media main aik interview de diya tha Arnab ko