Pervaiz Musharaf Drinking Alchohol!! - British Newspaper

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@pakistan first
Rubbish article main safdar sahib ne mushi ki kitab ka zikar kia hey piarey jis main mushi ne aurat or degar rangeenion ka zikar kia hey aap apne mehboob ki kitab parh tu lain urdu version main tu kuch kam hey english version main tu bara maza hey

pakistan first

@ Zaidi Qasim & @ MQM,
Dear friends, Could you please give me the page number of Musharraf's book where he accepts and claims that he is fond of alcohol and women? I was trying but unable to locate. Appreciated your help in this regard. I will take the pills once I receive your reply.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
for those who really cares:

MSD2.jpg

seba_drinking.jpg

Picture+16.png

pervez_musharraf_dogs_2006109.jpg

1) The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3225).

2) It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding, hunting or farming, one qiraat will be deducted from his reward each day. Narrated by Muslim, 1575.

3) It was narrated that Abd-Allaah ibn Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding livestock or a dog that is trained for hunting, two qiraats will be deducted from his reward each day. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5163; Muslim,

4) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "If a dog drinks from the vessel of any one of you, let him wash it seven times" (reported by Muslim, no. 279). According to another report: ". . . and clean it the eighth time with earth." (Saheeh Muslim, no. 280).

Long Live Musharraf!
We need u back in Pakistan, and it doesnt really matter if u drink or keep dogs LOL !!!!.. We still support u !

Jiye Pakistan!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
jiyepakistan said:
Long Live Musharraf!
We need u back in Pakistan, and it doesnt really matter if u drink or keep dogs LOL !!!!.. We still support u !

Jiye Pakistan!
what matters then???????????????

pakistan first

pakistan first said:
@ Zaidi Qasim & @ MQM,
Dear friends, Could you please give me the page number of Musharraf's book where he accepts and claims that he is fond of alcohol and women? I was trying but unable to locate. Appreciated your help in this regard. I will take the pills once I receive your reply.

REMINDER 1
Still waiting to receive your reply (@ Zaidi Qasim & @ MQM) against my above request. I dont think it will take so long since you both claimed that it was mentioned in his book and advise me to read first. May be you both would be busy in Eid's committment.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jiyepakistan said:
Long Live Musharraf!

Jiye Pakistan!

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem.

would you extend the same gesture/support to your father, mother, brother, sister, wife or daughter???? if (Allah na kerey) anyone of them start drinking, dacing, dating out with guys etc etc...

will you still say "it does not matter if you........"??

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pakistan first said:
[quote="pakistan first":1d02q160]@ Zaidi Qasim & @ MQM,

REMINDER 1
Still waiting to receive your reply (@ Zaidi Qasim & @ MQM) against my above request. I dont think it will take so long since you both claimed that it was mentioned in his book and advise me to read first. May be you both would be busy in Eid's committment.[/quote:1d02q160]

Where did I say that he himself claimed that he drinks Alcohol ? where is my posting to that fact. I did however say that in his book he braged about selling innocent Pakistanis for patty cash. I also said that I don't doubt that he doesn't drink. I am sure he drinks and he also doesn't fast in the Month of Ramadan.You could also watch his pictures of sharing the drink with Chinese premier and his wife sharing it with Wajpai in the pictures. If you still believe he doesn't drink that I can't argue with you.The Uk newspaper found him along with his friends taking Lunch In London with Alcohol being ordered and taken during Ramadan.Some one mentioned another newspaper showing him in USA at the same day.The question was asked to me that how come he be in two places within the same day. I answered that it is entirely possible to take lunch in london and show up in the USA restaurent to take the dinner on the same day.In another article, The writer mentioned his drinking habits in the Army as well. I don't doubt that he is a chronic Alcohol drinker. If you think he doesn't drink then I leave it to people to decide.

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
he will rot in hell and die like a dog trust me u will live to see the day
mark my words

Brother hnuter555, I think we would have to die, to see him rot in hell. (just a thought)

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no question he is acholic and most of our army officers are drinking too and they shit in their paints when they have to fight just like 90000 captured in 1971 for so called mushraf supporters

sharm tum ko atie nieh
ghreet jes chez ka nam hai wo gie temor ke gar see

so nothing more to say apart from simple fact u can not change the colour of blood its always come out red does not matter how many times u deny it same in [musharaf] case u can not hide evil of a man forever god has his own ways of showing it to people the ture face of evil [musharaf]

Zaidi Qasim said:
col4.gif

Oaky, Those who still support him, there is more to the story than just one Tuesday.... I guess You still wouldn't believe it....
All non-sense. Read this article carfully. Writer is PMLN spokesman. Fobia jab had se bar jay tu bemaree ban jatee hay. Who made president to Mush? MMA. Which country gave him more respect? Saudi Arabia. MMA and Saudi Arabia are friend of ahmedis. :lol: Dr Safdar is using old tactics. Facts are facts. Logoon ko bavqoof na banao aour na he bavqoof samjho. Samagler ne jamat e Ahmedia se phone karwaya. Mush has gone one year ago where is PMLN govt. in Punjob now and where is that sumagler? Jhoot ke paion nahein hotey.

MQM

@hnuter555
MAJ AFTAB KI KITAB ATTOCK QILEY SEY PARH LAIN AAP KO PATA CHAL JAI GA KE ARMY MESS PAR SHARAB KIS TARAH SERVE HOTI HEY

G

first of all dont call it a British Newspaper!! British media has no time to publish nonsense like that...
the newspaper sounds more like a taliban style stone age newspaper... :D :D
musharraf is above all u musharraf opponents combined!! :D :D :mrgreen:
have u all not learned what happened since he left? pakistan is fast moving towards being called a total failed country...
the only solution to pakistan is to bring back Musharraf!
geo musharraf!!!! [musharaf]

G

second of all...if he keeps dogs or drinks..thats his personal life..keeping dog doesnt make u a bad person forgod's sake..
and as far as drinking goes...all top leadership of army drinks...does it make all the pak army bad? huh
what matters is what he did to others and his nation...
pakistan gdp, economy and infrastructure all improved in his time..but as soon as this shameless theif aka zardari came everything saw a downfall..
hope u mushrraf opponents enjoy the democracy and all the progress that ur zardari has brough :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Geo Musharraf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaidi Qasim

prabhumast said:
second of all...if he keeps dogs or drinks..thats his personal life..keeping dog doesnt make u a bad person forgod's sake..
and as far as drinking goes...all top leadership of army drinks...does it make all the pak army bad? huh
what matters is what he did to others and his nation...
pakistan gdp, economy and infrastructure all improved in his time..but as soon as this shameless theif aka zardari came everything saw a downfall..
hope u mushrraf opponents enjoy the democracy and all the progress that ur zardari has brough :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Geo Musharraf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also say Geo Musharraf but stay out of Pakistan. Zardari is the gift of Musharraf through NRO. Same as Yehya was a gift from Ayub to Pakistan. I like him to keep drinking, it wouldn't matter anymore. As long as he is out of Pakistan and stay out of Pakistan , who cares what he does or doesn't do. I posted it to confirm that he is a chronic drinker.Someone had a doubt and the pictures are there to to tell the story. Democracy is thousand time better that atocracy or dictatorship.Pakistan will survive.It is not depended on personalities.We have far better people than Musharraf in Pakistan.Zardari and other will come and go, just like Musharraf but Pakistan is there to stay.

G

@ZAIDQASIM your "far better" people r setting an example for good leadership right now hahaha....today the country is dying for an ounce of aata...
enjoy your so called democracy :D
Geo Musharraf!!

Zaidi Qasim

prabhumast said:
@ZAIDQASIM your "far better" people r setting an example for good leadership right now hahaha....today the country is dying for an ounce of aata...
enjoy your so called democracy :D
Geo Musharraf!!

Your sight only see up to the Zardari and Iam seeing beyond Zardari and Musharraf.Nro , Mushrraf and Zardari , this is the triangle ,Nro is the binding glue for all three. Pakistan is beyond them. The people of Pakistan will get rid of this NRO generated President by Musharraf.You can be happy all you want on the misery of people and try to protect those who are responsible for this misery,but I believe in this nation. we will rise above this mess created by a dictator and then left on to this NRO and a deal with American to save his ass.

G

@ zaid qasim...country needs to rise up but in a different way..i would say against the idiotic and moronic thinking that some people like u have:)
zardari is a product of people like u...jaisi awam waisa us ka hukumran :D :lol: hehehe :lol:
v better realize that the only solution to pakistans countless problems (created by taliban pigs and corrupt democratic thug :mrgreen: ) is Musharraf the great!
long live musharraf!!! [musharaf]

Zaidi Qasim

prabhumast said:
@ zaid qasim...country needs to rise up but in a different way..i would say against the idiotic and moronic thinking that some people like u have:)
zardari is a product of people like u...jaisi awam waisa us ka hukumran :D :lol: hehehe :lol:
v better realize that the only solution to pakistans countless problems (created by taliban pigs and corrupt democratic thug :mrgreen: ) is Musharraf the great!
long live musharraf!!! [musharaf]

This is the kind of idiotic thinking of the people like you who admire the dictator and western agents. Musharraf was also a product of Pakistan and he rose from the same boot regiment where other dictators came from. Pakistan doesn't need this pseudo dictator liberal preacher who like to rule the coutries by a decree. May be he should take part in Birtish General Election and try to get the seat of prime minister of Birtish. It would be good for the Birtish people and for the world. He could also stay there to enjoy his drinking and other activities without any hinderance.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf Drinking Scotch & Listening To Some...

Musharraf Drinking Scotch & Listening To Some

Last edited by a moderator: