Pervaiz Musharaf Drinking Alchohol!! - British Newspaper

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Musharraf Drinking Scotch & Listening To Some...

abbasiali said:
badboy said:
his style of sipping suggest he is drinking scotch.but what is wrong in it.he is modern muslim so we should appriciate him.let him enjoy man, it is his personal matter .drinking muslim is much better than hardliner religious muslims.
What a definition,

Drinking Muslim is better than Hardliner religious Muslim, [pk flag] [pk flag]

I think you believe on this,

Saaqi Sharab peeney dey Masjid mey baith ker

Ya phir koi jagah bata dey jahan per khuda na ho.
[pk flag]

exactly............cheers

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

East Or West Musharraf is the Best

There is no need to mention that Altaf / MQM and supports are the agents of dictators, who creasted them. They must be hanged pubilicly to give lesson.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

rahat said:

There is no need to mention that Altaf / MQM and supports are the agents of dictators, who creasted them. They must be hanged pubilicly to give lesson.

Support from Punjab , listen this video....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

Jury

86972.jpg

86973.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Jury said:
86972.jpg

86973.jpg

yeah, It proves Musharraf didn't drink Scotch. It was water !!! The only thing is it changes color everytime Musharraf touches it. By saying that I remember in the past, There was this Thug and the supporters of him was telling people that his image appears on the leaves and stems of the plants and trees. Too bad, people got smarter and he had to run to overseas.

Spartacus

Jury said:
86972.jpg

86973.jpg

I think this is his private matter if he drinks cola or something else.
What the world do not know that IM still with his former wife ( As Gf ) .They want to marry again but Islamic law is a problem. Is it not new for you all ....

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
where is star gazer (sobia) who delete my post that she thought accusation on zaid hamid which was audio tape of him but here is accusation on musharraf. Now delete this as well. there is no proof he is drinking scotch.
Bias sobia haye haye

Do you think sobia should work 24/7 here just for you? Give it a rest man, You have posted worst threads than this on Hamid [wall]

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
Jury !!!

what you trying to prove by these old pictures if Musharraf didn't drink ? This is exactly you guys do all the time.show us Imran's today's picture in which he found to be drinking and I would write against him as well. Musharraf still brags about his drinking habit .
Mar 07, 2007
86972.jpg

86973.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Jury said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Jury !!!

what you trying to prove by these old pictures if Musharraf didn't drink ? This is exactly you guys do all the time.show us Imran's today's picture in which he found to be drinking and I would write against him as well. Musharraf still brags about his drinking habit .
Mar 07, 2007
86972.jpg

86973.jpg

The Musharraf video is a recent setting in which he is taking sip of water one by one in 2010 !!!!! ( what a joke of this water you guys playing here ) . Imran's picture is in 2007 (according to you) . I said todays picture, not yesterday's picture.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

IndiaGuy said:
Ali-NZ said:
We love him even if drinks Scotch...........at least he is not drinking blood like Nawaz, Zardari & Taliban

Very very well said.. Musharaf was good for India. I went to Pakistan to watch cricket match when we was president and It was great!!! We miss him too..:)
EXACTLY. THAT IS WHAT WE SAY BUT THERE ARE SOME 'ENLIGHTENED' MODERN PEOPLE WHO INSIST THAT HE WAS GOOD FOR PAKISTAN.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Spartacus said:
East or West Musharraf is the Beast - ?????? Bhaghora No. 2.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
Jury said:
86972.jpg

86973.jpg

yeah, It proves Musharraf didn't drink Scotch. It was water !!! The only thing is it changes color everytime Musharraf touches it. By saying that I remember in the past, There was this Thug and the supporters of him was telling people that his image appears on the leaves and stems of the plants and trees. Too bad, people got smarter and he had to run to overseas.
LOOK YOU FEL INTO THIS TRAP. LOOK AT IMRAN FACE AND BODY EXPRESSIONS. IT IS CLEARLY A DOCTORED PICTURE PERHAPS BY PHOTOSHOP.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jury said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Jury !!!

Mar 07, 2007
86972.jpg

86973.jpg
[/quote
IMRAN'S FACE BUT BODY OF SOME MUSHARRAF LOVER. PHOTO SHOP. ALLAH KI LAANAT HO UN PER JO LOGON KO GUMRAH KERTE HAIN.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Ali-NZ said:
We love him even if drinks Scotch...........at least he is not drinking blood like Nawaz, Zardari & Taliban
Do not forget Afia Siddique, Akbar Bukti, and hundreds of unknown missing persons, Musharraf suck the blood of Taliban and transformed them blood sucker like him.

Jury

Spartacus said:
Jury said:
86972.jpg

86973.jpg

I think this is his private matter if he drinks cola or something else.
What the world do not know that IM still with his former wife ( As Gf ) .They want to marry again but Islamic law is a problem. Is it not new for you all ....
Yes it is.
But, not for those, who thinks, Musharraf is drinking scotch.

Malik495

What about thissssssssssssssss. lagta hay lemo pani hay [hilar] asif zardari and shah mahmood qureshi...oops iss hamam men to sab nangay hain...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85bGEtXqDlc[/video]