Pervez Masi, TRUE HERO, saved students sacrificing himself

A

arshad_lahore

Pervez Masi, TRUE HERO, saved 100s of students at Islamic University sacrificing himself !
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9GZRpSHFqc[/video]

C

commander

I salute him, for me he is more respected than the people who are killing their fellow Pakistanis

Waffen SS

Banned
I salute him.

Hang these taliban apologists. [imran] [fazl] Qazi etc.

After this is over, the supporters of taliban must be beheaded.

hats off to PERVAIZ MASI really he is a hero and jab tak we ve got gallants people like PERVAIZ MASI in our country no one can harm
really ALLAH us k ghar walo ko sabar ata farmaye aur in terrorist ko ALLAH jhanum ki aag dae aur hamari army ko himat dae k hum in terrorist of PKAISTAN ki pak sar zameen se nikal pheenke
REALLY WE ARE PROUD OF PERVAIZ MASI ..................
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

mmluqman

Voter (50+ posts)
Jazak'Allah, we are proud of you Perveez masih. I could only salute you with tears in my eyes.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Its made my cry, ......... i cudnt hold my tears :cry: :cry: ...................................
He is great ...................
MAY ALLAH FORGIVE HIM AND SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON HIM
YOU ARE THE MAN
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU ................... :geek:

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kitna hi acha ho agar hum main se koi aagay badhay or is ki family ki kisi terha maali support karay.

Muhammad Amir

Voter (50+ posts)
Certeinly his family need financial support at least ,govt. and university must provide his family not only verbally should be practically.
it will be a very tiny compensation of his scrification. :( :( :( :( Really a HERO.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
We salute you Parveiz Masih. You are indeed a martyr and deserve a national award. Ye Christian un bayghariton aur wehshi darindoon say laakh darjay behtar hai jo apnay aap ko Musalmaan kehtay hain aur masoom logon ka khoon bahatay hain. As for the Shayateen who committed these horrific twin suicide bombings inside Islamic University which killed many students and Parveiz Masih, inshaALLAH, the army will catch their masterminds in Waziristan, kill them and hang their corpses on lamp posts.