[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA__gSVOqYM[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs7V0a3s-gY[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsvVROk_69o[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-GvQMQsBM[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCP8k3vpT1A[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8bmpst1bZI[/video]

G

THANKS A LOT FOR POSTING!!!
MUSHARRAF IS REALLY A GREAT PERSONALITY!!
WEST HAS FOUND IT OUT..I HOPE SOMEDAY OUR ILLETERATE PEOPLE REALIZE IT TOO :D
LONG LIVE MUSHARRAF!!! [musharaf]

A

abbasiali

Regular attendance in Head office, collection of personal funds, taking new instructions from bosses, whats new,

Emphasizing on something which he himself could not execute, waste of time.

Claiming credit independent media, but unfortunately ruins his own credit by exploiting media towards aggression by shutting down channel offices, attacking and threatening them. so whats left in this regard. provide opportunity to media for their own interest, and when felt interest is going against himself try to destroy the whole setup.

Thats nothing more than funny video. enjoying luxurious life and talking about those, who are dying of hunger and poverty, and who is supporting him, elite paid professionals, or totally blinds who have been programmed like a record. but their pockets are full and they are enjoying best perks overseas. very unfortunate and shameful.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Regular attendance in Head office, collection of personal funds, taking new instructions from bosses, whats new,

Claiming credit independent media, but unfortunately ruins his own credit by exploiting media towards aggression by shutting down channel offices, attacking and threatening them. so whats left in this regard. provide opportunity to media for their own interest, and when felt interest is going against himself try to destroy the whole setup.

Thats nothing more than funny video. enjoying luxurious life and talking about those, who are dying of hunger and poverty, and who is supporting him, elite paid professionals, or totally blinds who have been programmed like a record. but their pockets are full and they are enjoying best perks overseas. very unfortunate and shameful.

These americans are really very stupid, they should have to consult Mr Abbasiali before inviting Musharraf.
Abbasiali, your comments is nothing but just a sample of hatred. Musharraf is great, world recognized him and Inshallah our pakistani awaam will also soon realize. PML N and anti Musharraf group will again be very jealous to see the importance of great Musharraf.

A

abbasiali

pakistan first said:
abbasiali said:

These americans are really very stupid, they should have to consult Mr Abbasiali before inviting Musharraf.
Abbasiali, your comments is nothing but just a sample of hatred. Musharraf is great, world recognized him and Inshallah our pakistani awaam will also soon realize. PML N and anti Musharraf group will again be very jealous to see the importance of great Musharraf.
My Dear Friend, you feel my hatred, but every one including your self would never answer only one question, why majority of Pakistanis are dying of hunger and poverty, this man in particular enjoying his luxurious life, but where he thrown Pakistanis in the name of WAR AGAINST TERROR.

People they could never answer, except that, they start making it personal, try to answer the context my friends, rather than creating hatred your self,

but unfortunately those who benefited on personal grounds, avail every single perks, how they can feel the pain.

Just simply respond my context accusation rather than accusing my friend. I am really unlucky that I couldn't get the chance to see his any of so called lecture, but I promise the day I will see him, that meeting will become talk of the town.

Again try to be on topic negative or positive but respond to the context.

Anyhow whether or not they contact Abbasiali, but if they should contact to a single Pakistani who is suffering poverty and hunger, they will get the right answer without any hatred, I am sure you wouldn't answer this as well. [pk flag] LOL

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Abbasi Ali sb,

As you have mentioned that people in Pakistan are dying of hunger and poverty, you have to ask question that who is in the office right now? It is Mr. Zardari, and regarding him we all have read your sympathetic comments in different threads recently, so your comments are simply biased. At least we support Musharraf openly, unlike few others who want to support [zardari] but don't say it openly (May be they are afraid or hypocrite)

Dont hate Musharraf just because you hate him please.

Just compare where we were in early 2007 when Musharraf was in power to now when your masters [zardari] [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] are in power. You would know the difference.

You could also find the thread which I posted on this site earlier related to the comparison between 2007 and now. Please let me know, if you couldnt find it and I'll repost it on this thread as well for your convenience.

A

abbasiali

MileStone said:
Abbasi Ali sb,

As you have mentioned that people in Pakistan are dying of hunger and poverty, you have to ask question that who is in the office right now? It is Mr. Zardari, and regarding him we all have read your sympathetic comments in different threads recently, so your comments are simply biased. At least we support Musharraf openly, unlike few others who want to support [zardari] but don't say it openly (May be they are afraid or hypocrite)

Dont hate Musharraf just because you hate him please.

Just compare where we were in early 2007 when Musharraf was in power to now when your masters [zardari] [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] are in power. You would know the difference.

You could also find the thread which I posted on this site earlier related to the comparison between 2007 and now. Please let me know, if you couldnt find it and I'll repost it on this thread as well for your convenience.
Dear Milestonne,
Thanks for your acceptable soft reply, and this is what my intension is to go for the healthy argument, which work out every one with constructive knowledge, Me and you have one thing in common, PAKISTAN EK ISHQ EK JUNOON. My discrimination is only and only towards Musharaf's policies, he could have had done a great job, if he would have had tried, but unfortunately it didn't happened, and here comes the difference.

I appreciate a bunch of achievements and accomplishments for Musharaf, but the main question is, was that happened in real or it was only on papers, my acceptance of this theory for only paper work, does match with current situation. Practically Musharaf's exit happen only a year before, but you will be agree that every single policy have been carried out by current rulers, and that is exactly as it is, the way it was happening in previous so called democratic government.

Now if you are an overseas resident, you would have had experience a lot of Government changes, which does not result in collapse of structure, which claimed by previous very strong but current people couldn't hold for a shorter period, So why would I don't feel the camouflage pretended by some cunning people, who avail the best for themselves and run away as soon they found the chances of accountability.

I don't think any one would like to support Zardari, he got this opportunity by chance, and he have already reached to its climax. I need your help to convince me with achievements of Musharaf, and make me understand, why it has not benefited to common Pakistani in general. or mention me couple of achievements which has benefited Pakistanis and they are enjoying all those benefits. Please do not mention independent media, as we all knew what he had attempted with them afterward.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Abbas Ali sb, Thanks for the reply.

In a nut shell, I believe, in your comment, you are asking that what were the achievements of Musharraf , if there were, then how it impacted the common man on the street.

I am just going to give few examples, and I would expect a rational reply rather than calling it all just JHOOT.

1. Dollar maintained the value of 60 rupees during Musharraf tenure. It was jacked up to almost 100 rupees in Zardari's government right away and then it came down to about 83 rupees now, and this PPP government is taking all the credit that they brought dollar down from 100 rs to 83 rs.

2. Dollar rose almost 50%, so if someone was earning 10,000 rs a month, now they will have to some how manage 15,000 rs in order to maintain the same life style. Because of this reason poverty has increased in Pakistan because of this snow ball affect. Poverty over all actually decreased by almost 10% in Musharraf's tenure.

3. Compare the price of the goods and commodities from early 2007 to now, and you will know, how Musharraf affected the common man of Pakistan.

4. I know people in Karachi who got jobs to Sui Southern gas and other government offices without any PARCHI, and this kind of thing is impossible to think in PPP government. They are just inducting all the jiyalas without any merit. Same is happening in Punjab by PML-N.

5. I am not going to say the following about the whole country as I dont have first hand knowledge, but large, medium and small businessmen in Karachi are saying this since Musharraf left that, "Musharraf Gaya, Khush Haali Chali Gayee".

6. Pakistan had more respect in the world during Musharraf's tenure than now. Now even friends of Pakistan, countries like KSA and China does not want to loan or give money to Pakistan, because they know that money will go directly into the pocket of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif.

All the above can be verified by doing some googling. I have lot of other things to list too, but I just listed few, because, in your opinion, nothing good happened in Pakistan in Musharraf's tenure and you asked me for some example and I listed some.

Will wait for your reply, Have a good weekend.

A

abbasiali

MileStone said:
Abbas Ali sb, Thanks for the reply.

In a nut shell, I believe, in your comment, you are asking that what were the achievements of Musharraf , if there were, then how it impacted the common man on the street.

I am just going to give few examples, and I would expect a rational reply rather than calling it all just JHOOT.

1. Dollar maintained the value of 60 rupees during Musharraf tenure. It was jacked up to almost 100 rupees in Zardari's government right away and then it came down to about 83 rupees now, and this PPP government is taking all the credit that they brought dollar down from 100 rs to 83 rs.

2. Dollar rose almost 50%, so if someone was earning 10,000 rs a month, now they will have to some how manage 15,000 rs in order to maintain the same life style. Because of this reason poverty has increased in Pakistan because of this snow ball affect. Poverty over all actually decreased by almost 10% in Musharraf's tenure.

3. Compare the price of the goods and commodities from early 2007 to now, and you will know, how Musharraf affected the common man of Pakistan.

4. I know people in Karachi who got jobs to Sui Southern gas and other government offices without any PARCHI, and this kind of thing is impossible to think in PPP government. They are just inducting all the jiyalas without any merit. Same is happening in Punjab by PML-N.

5. I am not going to say the following about the whole country as I dont have first hand knowledge, but large, medium and small businessmen in Karachi are saying this since Musharraf left that, "Musharraf Gaya, Khush Haali Chali Gayee".

6. Pakistan had more respect in the world during Musharraf's tenure than now. Now even friends of Pakistan, countries like KSA and China does not want to loan or give money to Pakistan, because they know that money will go directly into the pocket of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif.

All the above can be verified by doing some googling. I have lot of other things to list too, but I just listed few, because, in your opinion, nothing good happened in Pakistan in Musharraf's tenure and you asked me for some example and I listed some.

Will wait for your reply, Have a good weekend.
WOW
I love this reply, at least something got involve which we call brain storming rather than personal accusation,

Credit of keeping rate of Rs.60 against dollar was another disaster, they were simply incentifying Rs. against dollar so when trade was involve it was trading on Rs.60 but under the table high incentive was offered, which was a direct loss to national treasury but unfortunately PM who claimed to be the expert of economics, had played this game, and it was quite obvious when new government came in they couldn't maintain that practice, and in result government have to devalue Rs. which had gone up to the highest level, and some how they are trying bring down the rates by using the loan money in trade and keeping national treasury under more and more burden, so the thing which we all have to understand, that valuation or devaluation were never under the control of previous or current government, they are just playing with figures. and it was only a paper work.
What are you trying to elaborate with this? its quite understood, if dollar rate will rise, you need to earn more Rs. here Dollar rate was going high and so called it was stuck on Rs.60 but income rate of a common person had gone down, could you please provide one example of a common man's increased rate of income as compared to previous years. Poverty rate had gone upward rather than decrease.

Well thats another disaster, they camouflage by keeping the rates low, and it was happening only by giving higher rates of subsidiary, which was causing a heavy load on Pakistani reserves. So make it more simple my tax money spend on me by giving subsidary to the commodities, they could have taken more concrete steps in this regard to ease for the next government and specially for people of Pakistan. Now the latest disaster of subsidary which are going to see soon, that would be because of IMF insist on taking off the subsidiary on electricity so then public would face straight rise on their bills. So they simply took some steps which were temperaroy and now Pakistani will suffer.

Well your 4 th one is itself unbelievable, being a Karachi-ate and after suffering a lot, wouldn't find any other option rather than availing the opportunity for overseas, but still watching my brothers and sister suffering with same scenario which I had suffer, it would be hard to believe, but only for this I will take your words, otherwise, up to now my recent experience is even in Karachi, if you wouldn't use the Parchi, you won't get fits in.

So far none of my relative or friends have quote your golden words, as per them it was worst in Musharaf time and now there is no limit.

Being an overseas resident over 18 years and having been dealt with higher authorities, I have my personal regret able experience, which we had about Pakistan. But if you would like to elaborate more on it, I will appreciate. I think you shouldn't compare Musharaf and current government, this Government is a continuation of Musharaf Government, so what would happened to Pakistan now, it would be remain same, if Musharaf would have had survived as President.

At last I would really say, that I really enjoy this argument, because we focus on something, which is actually main core, rather than personal accusation.

Plus how could I accuse someone personal, who share with me Pakistan. Take care,

Have a very wonderful week end.

Regards.