Pilgrims jostle for a chance to kiss the Black Stone(Hajr e Aswad)

In the video, Pilgrims jostle for a chance to kiss the Black Stone but if they are unable to kiss the stone, they can point towards the stone on each circuit with their right hand.

When kissing the Hajar al-Aswad, one should neither push people nor harm anyone because while kissing the Hajar al-Aswad is Sunnah, causing harm to people is a forbidden act (haram). When the area is crowded, it will suffice to merely point towards the Hajar al-Aswad with ones hand or a stick while reciting the Takbeer and then to kiss the hand or stick.

JazakAllah.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is the importance of a stone bro? Can you elaborate? Black Stone is no where to be found in Quran.
This is not ordinary stone bro. Please make sure you have the right info when calling something shirk. These are very sensitive issues.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What have the Muslims achieved by kissing the black stone?

Muslims have not achieved anything from anything in this age for that matter. But it doesn't matter that we shouldn't do what is Sunnah. There are Ahadith about it in Tirmidi. So lets stop questioning and do what we are asked to do. Peace

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is exactly what i am trying to get to. Muslims will achieve nothing in next million years if they kept following hadith instead of Quran. I can post some ahadith and you can decide if these ahadith are authentic?
Muslims have not achieved anything from anything in this age for that matter. But it doesn't matter that we shouldn't do what is Sunnah. There are Ahadith about it in Tirmidi. So lets stop questioning and do what we are asked to do. Peace

What is the importance of a stone bro? Can you elaborate? Black Stone is no where to be found in Quran.

Muslims do not worship the Kaaba nor do they worship the black stone set within the walls of the Kaaba.
Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw the bald one, i. e. ‘Umar b. Khattib (Allah be pleased with him). kissing the Stone and saying: BY ALLAH. I AM KISSING WITH FULL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND THAT YOU CAN NEITHER DO ANY HARM NOR GOOD; and if I had not seen Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) kissing you. I would not have kissed you. MUSLIM: Book 007, Number 2914: