PINDI KE ELECTION MAIN BI ENTIHA DANDLE HOWE

Is pindi ke election main bohot ziada dandle howe jab tak election commision of pakistan azad nahe goha us waqt tak saaf our shafaf election ke tawoqo mt rakna AP LOGO KA KIA KHEYAL HAIN ???????

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bilal khan 10 said:
Is pindi ke election main bohot ziada dandle howe jab tak election commision of pakistan azad nahe goha us waqt tak saaf our shafaf election ke tawoqo mt rakna AP LOGO KA KIA KHEYAL HAIN ???????

I do not believe that Sh.Rasheed lost this Election because of rigging.
He lost because people did not give votes to him but he got enough votes to give challenge to PML(n) in future too.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Give me a break, the lust for power got the better of Sheikh Rasheed. I am from Pindi and I know how much work this guy did. But his association with General Musharaf and when people pf Pindi saw him leaniing towards the PPP chores they switched to PML. I hope people in other parts of Pakistan will learn a lesson and vote against whoever sides with these jokers. And if it is preven beyond any doubt that PML is involved the same, we should chuck them out as well.

GulAhmad

Citizen
?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???????????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
People needs to educate themselves and try to accept the results.
living in third world, rigging is not out of question but not that much, that twenty thousand vote difference

Like Iran and in every Muslim Country and area, this is bad to do.

I mean rigging done by government ( if any) and undue blaming by looser.

Sheikh rasheed agar dandle be krta to ya election nahe jeet jata iska past ko daiko sare wo kam keye ky ab vote dena b ek bara gunah bn jata hain shiekh rasheed ka parliament main aana is tarah hain ky ek kafir ka jannat main hona

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As u wrote.....shiekh rasheed ka parliament main aana is tarah hain ky ek kafir ka jannat main hona

Aap Junnat Kay Darooogha Hain Jo Sh.Rasheed Ko Jannat Main Janay Say Rook Dea Hay

Spartacus said:
As u wrote.....shiekh rasheed ka parliament main aana is tarah hain ky ek kafir ka jannat main hona

Aap Junnat Kay Darooogha Hain Jo Sh.Rasheed Ko Jannat Main Janay Say Rook Dea Hay
mere bhai agar shiekh sahib tek hota to aawam un ko select krle te lal masjid ky opperation main ya barabar shamil ta agar is tarah harkati wo kare ga to khag pakistan tarrqqe kare ga shukar hai ky ham ek azab se bach gaye

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Sheikh Rasheed was destroyed by Hamid meer target killing just before
election day and unfortuntely his switch hit cost him his seat
Pindi is larkana of PML and shiekh rasheed is on the wrong side of road

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar! It is just a sign that people in Pakistan still hate Musharraf and his allies.

PPP gave complete support to Sheeda Talli and the stupidity that PPP committed in those last few days will definitely cost them heavily in coming future. PMLN has already turned their gunz towards Asif Zardari and the support in the final days b4 elections, it will do nothing but hurt PPP. It wz a blunder from PPP as PMLN could just not lose from Pindi and they picked the sinking ship to drown with it.

Idiots!

GulAhmad

Citizen
IS si Pehle jo Parliement meen heen wo sab to janti heen? unhoon ni to Awam ko sab kuch di deya hi ,jo Awaam ki zrorat hi YAhn par sab ki sab choor heen ek si bar kar ek.Agar skeikh jeet bi gata to phir bi kuch nehi hona tha aur ab bi kuch nehi ho ga awam ka Bura hal hi ho ga ,yeh sab choor ache hal meen hoon gi
Hukmaran zinda bad awam murda bad.

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ... ????? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ... ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ? ????? ??? ????? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ....??? ???? ???

????? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? !!!

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
Now the allegations of electoral riggings can have substance but lets examine it with a realistic perspective, if the winning margins were around 1000 or 2000 votes there could have a chance for rigging! The elections were won with a convincing margin and independent observers such as FAFEN did not report any massive rigging. The extremist sympathizers are adamant not to bow to the wishes of the masses which are ironic!

main ya sochta ho ky shiekh sahib ny itni vote kaha se leye main shiekh sahib ka haami nahe ho balki sharam aata hain ky india se sek lo waha 1 percant dandle b nahe hota hain afsoos pakistan tum kab asle pakistan our quaid e azam ka pakistan bano ge