Please do Participate

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ Pakistani 1947

I ve lot of reasons to tel u abt Tariq Jamil bcoz i ve been with them
any how, ans to ur questions
Qawwali....................do u listen muzik .....is that halal or haram
and for ur kind information ..................u cud ve a prb with with word qawaali fari enough........but praising of any good person even u or salaheen......is that prohibited
Before junaid jamshaid(deo bandi) start saying Naat.........naat was also haram in deobandi sect, now it is acceptable.......shame on this dual policy

i dont remember the exact name
But once Hazrat Muhmmad(sw) asked his wife , at the time of wedding ceremony of some one,
Did u sent gaana walaa with that kafla
Wen our prophet (sw) came to taifa............did u observe the musik or praise by the Taifan people

Brother, i m not here to confront all these things but here to stop to spread any wrong information by u type of deoabndi etc
i think first we shud see how many sin we commit in our daily life by watching movie listening muzik etc rather to raise fingers on others

I know the Ikhatalf of deoabandi , wahabi with ahle sunnat its beyond the qawwalis................which i dont want to discuss here
I even mentioned in my last mail my religious teacher were wahabi n i ve immense luv for them
my request dont show the menatality to abuse others religously bcoz it s not a right forum for discussion
If u post that we shud go and attend the dua in raiwind.......i wont mind
i try to go, if i m failed or dont like to go but i dont pass comments

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
To deobandi/Wahabi brothers,

AoA, We respect your belief, please respect ours and dont impose your beliefs on us. My brother true_pakistani invited momineen to URS. If you dont want to go, dont go. Dont start a debate because it is a never ending and futile debate. In Islam, everything is allowed unless its explicitly prohibited in the Quran. The Quran is a complete code of life and the limits(Hudood) have been provided to us by ALLAH(SWT). We need to ensure we stay in these limits. Thats it. Shirk ofcurse is not allowed in any circumstances and is HARAAM and ZULM-AZEEM clearly stated in the Quran. But that doesn't mean that we stop URS. If someone wants to do shirk, he/she can do it at home, work or anywhere. He/she does not necessarily need to go to URS for it. Every human being is responisble and answerable to Allah(SWT) for his/her sins. Please think about it. Today, the world sees Muslims as people who try to impose their beliefs on others. This is because many Muslims have this idea of "I'm right, the other person is wrong and the other person MUST change to my belief or ELSE". I must tell you that this is a dangerours thinking style and has got nothing to do with Islam. Most of the inter-sect and inter-faith conflict occurs precisely due to this reason. Lets try to be tolerant towards each other and accept each other the way we are. On the day of Qayamat, Allah(SWT) will decide among us and He is the best of decision makers.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As mentioned earlier, I have personally witnessed people doing prostration (????
) ???????????
to the grave of Ali Hajveri (Rehamatullah Allaih). Which is pure SHIRK. This is what Mushrakeen Mecca were doing at the time of Rasul-Allah (SAW).
Now I am NOT quoting any Deobandi or Whabi Alim but few passages from Quraan and hadeeth. Before discarding following references from Quraan and Hadeeth, Please, please at least read it and I pray to Allah that Allah guide us all.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

Such is Allaah, your Lord; His is the kingdom. And those, whom you invoke or call upon instead of Him, own not even a Qitmeer (the thin membrane over the date stone).

If you invoke (or call upon) them, they hear not your call; and if (in case) they were to hear, they could not grant it (your request) to you. And on the Day of Resurrection, they will disown your worshipping them. And none can inform you (O Muhammad) like Him Who is the All?Knower (of everything
[Faatir 35:13-14]

Say (O Muhammad): Call upon those besides Him whom you pretend [to be gods like angels, Eesa (Jesus), Uzayr (Ezra) and others]. They have neither the power to remove the adversity from you nor even to shift it from you to another person.'

Those whom they call upon [like Eesa (Jesus) ? son of Maryam (Mary), Uzayr (Ezra), angel and others] desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord (Allaah), as to which of them should be the nearest; and they [Eesa (Jesus), Uzayr (Ezra), angels and others] hope for His Mercy and fear His Torment. Verily, the Torment of your Lord is (something) to be afraid of!"
[al-Isra 17:56-57]

It was narrated that Aaishah and Abd-Allaah ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: When death was approaching the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he put a cloak over his face, and when he felt hot he removed it and said, May Allaahs curse be upon the Jews and Christians, for they took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship warning against doing what they did. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 436; Muslim, 529.

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The most evil of people are those upon whom the Hour will come when they are still alive and those who take graves as places of worship." Narrated by Ahmad, 1/405. It is also narrated by al-Bukhaari in a muallaq report in Kitaab al-Fitan, Baab Zuhoor al-Fitan, 7067. Also narrated by Muslim in Kitaab al-Fitan.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 426: Sahih Bukhari
Narrated 'Aisha:
Um Salama told Allah's Apostle about a church which she had seen in Ethiopia and which was called Mariya. She told him about the pictures which she had seen in it. Allah's Apostle said, "If any righteous pious man dies amongst them, they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it; they are the worst creatures in the sight of Allah."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 428: sahih bukhari
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "May Allah's curse be on the Jews for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets."

Whoever innovates something in this matter of ours (Islam) that is not part of it, will have it rejected." (Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim).

Jabir b. Abdullah said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose. and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying:" The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say:" The last Hour and I have been sent like these two." and he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say:" The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the beet of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family. and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness). the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me."
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 4: Number 1885.

Or have they partners with Allaah (false gods) who have instituted for them a religion which Allaah has not ordained?" [al-Shooraa 42:21]

May Allah save muslims from these acts of SHIRKS (Aameen).

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ dear duke

these munafik people ve no shame to admit the fact n answers of my questions
so leave them .......wt they do............

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFLZWj8cFI0&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IeuhbkzGCk&feature=related[/video]