Please read this before creating a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

rules.jpg

Hi guys,

I am tired of seeing same MQM threads over and over again, aruging the same thing. If you have some news to share, kindly give a source OR If you want to share some thoughts, kindly write in detail..PLEASE NO MORE ONE LINER THREADS!

Please follow these rules when creating a thread:

1. Start new threads in the most relevant forum category.

2. Don't create posts with nothing but a link. If you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it.

3. Please always give a source for your news or the thread will be deleted

4. Please check, If the thread already exist on the topic you are about to post.

3. I have been giving warnings to members for using foul language and swearing. After this thread, no more warnings, you will simply get banned permanently.

5. When writing, please use bold tag, size tag,
tags. Give spaces between each points and keep it nice and clean. It will be easier to read and understand for the reader and you will get more responses.
6. I know a few members, who are using several ids to get fake support for themselves on the forum. You know who you are and will be banned soon. Consider this a warning.

7.Personal attacks against people, or sites will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone, take it up with them personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
can i use terrorist word ????? m so sry for using bad language , i,ll nver use bad language again , except terrorist word :) .. well one thing i want to suggest that member must login to read thread . we need members , so plz change forum moad ... thanx best regards ....and sry again to admin .. :) pakistan zindabad

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
This forum is cluttered and discussion goes nowhere. Guys put some thoughts behind before making a post. You can't be judged online any other way but by what and how you write.

English is my second language but I try my best to write it as properly as possible.

Admin, I would suggest to add a spell checker.

Thanks

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
admin said:
Hi guys,

I am tired of seeing same MQM threads over and over again, aruging the same thing. If you have some news to share, kindly give a source OR If you want to share some thoughts, kindly write in detail..PLEASE NO MORE ONE LINER THREADS!

2. Don't create posts with nothing but a link. If you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it.

4. Please check, If the thread already exist on the topic you are about to post.

3. I have been giving warnings to members for using foul language and swearing. After this thread, no more warnings, you will simply get banned permanently.

tags. Give spaces between each points and keep it nice and clean. It will be easier to read and understand for the reader and you will get more responses.

6. I know a few members, who are using several ids to get fake support for themselves on the forum. You know who you are and will be banned soon. Consider this a warning.

7.Personal attacks against people, or sites will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone, take it up with them personally.

I'm agree with you..

But,In point 7 your mentioned, ATTACK AGAINST PEOPLE will not be tolerated, it's alright. But, you also said, attacks on SITES will not be tolerated. Logical criticism should be allowed for any channel and Newspaper, Sites, if one feels. Like in my last reply I criticized on PKPOLITICS, which I called one sided. Becuase, PKPOLITICS doesn't allow different point of view like this site. That's why I called it Gutter PRESS. So I don't consider it derogatory remarks. Reply me, if you think otherwise.

A

Admin

TO Jury,

Kindly stop using the largest font and that is in red. I hope you know that you seem like yelling, when you do that?

If you have an issue with a moderator or the site. Contact us!

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@admin

Jury doesnt consider it yelling... when I pointed it out previously, he/she said it was my conscience and guilt which is shouting..

I hope now he/she will consider my statement a bit "authentic.."

Thanks for making my point... :)

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
brave action has taken place by admin (dair aye per durust aye) there was number of times when ppl had post baseless videos against mqm and thier leadership, if they can critisize then i have every right to defend my party and reply them with same attitude. i had seen ppl were swearing on supporters of mqm, karachiaites, no actions were taken place against them.

mu humble request to admin, and moderators plzzz keep balance, avoid giving ur personal views against any party u have every right to say (wright or wrong) i'd like to recall a video which had been post few days ago (homosexuality in karachi) in which it shows altaf hussain giving hug to mustafa kamal instead one of the moderator shouldve removed that senseless video he had post (punishment of homosexuality in islam) in same thread.

i am sorry if i ever make any body feel bad but i wont stop myself if i see hate coming for my beloved leader and i wont care if i have to get expel from dis forum.

G

There are many threads where people are abusing to Ahmadi/Qadiyani founder (He is respectable for somebody). This is also against forum rule7. I request admin to please remove those threads. It is reasonable to say somebody wrong with a logic. But abusing or bad language should not be acceptable.
Thank you.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
In my opinion, the guide lines devised by the ADMN is quite fair and to keep the honorable members to express some positive and knowledgeable writing in this forum as all members cannot see each other but recognize from their writing and ideas. I hope everybody will take care of such rules and will not try to twist in either way.

With Best Regards,

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
Hi guys,

I am a new member this is my first post! I agree with you but I feel "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" & "FREEDOM OF THOUGHT" are very important... But that does not mean we can spread lies and be abusive. As human beings (also as Muslims, I guess most of us are on this forum) we should be sensitive about what we write and if we are going to hurt someone's feelings! If we feel we do, we should refrain. It is the best way. Remember the only sin Allah will not forgive is a sin comminited againt any other human beings. The greatest sin is to hurt oneself or hurt anyone else with your words, deeds, thoughts or anything else! Just do not do it! We all have to face our LORD soon!

Last edited:
i m totally agree with admin , you said about different things.specially saying about bed words we r respectable nation we should care about each others.if we r not happy about something we shoud explain it in respectable manors not using bed words.

Status
Not open for further replies.