PM Office releases video, highlights diplomatic successes of Imran Khan

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
الله کرے پہلے کنٹینر کے بعد بھی مال کنٹریکٹ کے مطابق ہی جاۓ.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hugo Boss is a small company but this has to start some where.

O bhai these types of things are already there but because these things are not of major economic impact so not mentioned in the past too.

In 2009 I saw Pakistani footballs in Walmart
I saw Pakistani shirt in H & M in 2012 and so on...
I saw Pakistani utensils in Canada

Respect

Plz take this down it is making us insafians look like fools. This is not worth mentioning this is NO good news.
If PK economy was the ocean this is like a drip in the ocean. PTI has been ruling about 2 years or so and this crap is surfacing on social media. It is no good.news for Pakistan.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not worth mentioning means crap all.
these small things happen every now and then. You might see Pakistani mangoes, daals, achaar etc etc in north American grocery stores etc. etc. The way how the poster has presented this out of proportion shows that he is a person of "limited Brain Abilities "

Respect

these small things happen every now and then. You might see Pakistani mangoes, daals, achaar etc etc in north American grocery stores etc. etc. The way how the poster has presented this out of proportion shows that he is a person of "limited Brain Abilities "
PK got to build a house and the poster is telling us about a lollipop.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Plz take this down it is making us insafians look like fools. This is not worth mentioning this is NO good news.
If PK economy was the ocean this is like a drip in the ocean. PTI has been ruling about 2 years or so and this crap is surfacing on social media. It is no good.news for Pakistan.
corrupt mafia Opposition and Corrupt media agents tattoos on social media crying don't like good news for pakistan

CANSUK

O bhai these types of things are already there but because these things are not of major economic impact so not mentioned in the past too.

In 2009 I saw Pakistani footballs in Walmart
I saw Pakistani shirt in H & M in 2012 and so on...
I saw Pakistani utensils in Canada
Bro May be its very small no need to mention it. But please don’t compare H & M, Walmart with Hugo Boss....look like you don’t know what Hugo boss is.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
COVID-19 and the pursuit of financial inclusion in Pakistan
  • Pakistan’s government has launched an emergency cash programme for 12 million households.
  • It has been built with longer-term goals to increase financial inclusion.
  • The programme will help drive a shift in the payment ecosystem, from cash-based to digital.
  • Beneficiaries will be encouraged to promote the benefits of such products in their own communities.
For the 4.5 million women already benefitting from the Ehsaas Kafaalat “One Woman, One Account” initiative, partner banks will automatically allow all beneficiaries to link their account to a fully functional branchless banking savings account and transfer their monthly Ehsaas allowance to a personal savings account for future use. Women in particular are more likely to spend their savings on health and education for the whole family, leading to improved outcomes in the next generation.

PM’s Ehsaas Programme & its efficacy in COVID-19
  • The government has regained popular trust

Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Ehsaas Programme was launched as a massive welfare project way before the onset of the global Pandemic covid-19, which has wreaked havoc in Pakistan too. The benevolent scheme assumes really meaningful proportions in the current trying times.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro May be its very small no need to mention it. But please don’t compare H & M, Walmart with Hugo Boss....look like you don’t know what Hugo boss is.
lol a men and womenwear brand name no more and no less. Grow up brother ! but if u still insist and want to celebrate then please go ahead, your choice !

CANSUK

lol a men and womenwear brand name no more and no less. Grow up brother ! but if u still insist and want to celebrate then please go ahead, your choice !

I’m not celebrating, but have sense of brand name is good for your knowledge if you want and I can’t imposed this on you.
Louis Vuitton hand bag is $2400.00 however. You can get a same style bag from Ali baba in $10 Now or you can get it in15 dollars from cheap wall mart.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I’m not celebrating, but have sense of brand name is good for your knowledge if you want and I can’t imposed this on you.
Louis Vuitton hand bag is $2400.00 however. You can get a same style bag from Ali baba in $10 Now or you can get it in15 dollars from cheap wall mart.
how is this even related to the topic ? what I said was that these small petty imports for brand names/non brands etc cannot make a headliner. Do u get it?

I am glad that the moderators understood my point and removed the thread !