PMLN official Song for 2013 Election Campaign by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Chile Relleno

Voter (50+ posts)
So did PTI also pay Rahat Ali Khan for its song??

i thought many singers are voluntarily making songs for PTI... such as by Salman Ahmed, Ibrar-ul-haq, Ata-ullah Esa etc. so perhaps RAK also did the same??

But now he has sung for PML-N, it appears he is just doing his work as professional singer and providing services to anyone who pays him well.... PTI must have paid him... how much?? i wonder??

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
الیکشن کے بعد

lion-licking-his-balls.jpg

Argonaut

Banned
So did PTI also pay Rahat Ali Khan for its song??

i thought many singers are voluntarily making songs for PTI... such as by Salman Ahmed, Ibrar-ul-haq, Ata-ullah Esa etc. so perhaps RAK also did the same??

But now he has sung for PML-N, it appears he is just doing his work as professional singer and providing services to anyone who pays him well.... PTI must have paid him... how much?? i wonder??

For singing in a function, Rahat charges around 1.5 to 2 Million Rs (15 to 20 lacs). I think for recording a new political anthem, he must have charged more.

But apparently, both PTI and PMLN have reserved enough money for anthems and advertisements as is evident from so many ads of both on media, so a few million for Rahat Ali Khan is peanuts.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PMLN Election campaign song: Nawaz Sharif's promise to the nation!

Its waste of time to argue with pti kids , they all senceless ignorent idiots.
so you have accepted your defeat after all ???????
and next time please correct your spellings as an uncle like you must not misspell words.....

bohat hee khooburat naghma...thanks PMLn+RFK for such a beautiful melody...meri aankhon maen aansu...Meray allah meray watan ki hifazat farma or isko stupid or idiot logon say panah dey...aameen

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
deaths due to measles!! aur kitni janay lo gay...if they had vacinated with original vacines they would have alive!!!

JAAAGOOOO logo .....zehni ghulami say apnay aap ko nikal ker socho!!! aur compare karo

Rancho

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mian Sb Nay Abhi Tak Fauj Ka Sahara Laina Nahi Chorha

Watch and decide if you agree to the title or not. It sounds more like an army song than that of a political party.

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PMLN Election campaign song: Nawaz Sharif's promise to the nation!

This is not a bad effort at all - despite of all the shady clouds on PMLN not really sure why one feels that they still deserve a chance. I mean collectively he only got less than 5 years in two of his terms all together, yet he was able to create this impression as if he has done something at large for the country.

Man ! This will be one tough call between Imran and Noora League. I presume PPPP and PMLN will use their gun powder on TV and Newspapers Ads in the last 2 weeks to ensure that they can stop the last-minute Tsunami wave (or hawa chalnay hee naa doo PTI kii)

In Less Than 2 Years' Stint They Have Looted Plundered Laundered Billions Of Dollars Of Poor Pakistanis, I Wonder In 5 Years How Much They Will Amass.