PMLN's Mushahidullah Khan does 'Ma, Behan ki Galian' Against PTI in a Live Show.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PML-N's shameless creature MushahidUllah's abusive language against PTI member

I was a member of PTI, I have seen them very closley, all Kushamady tatoos are around Imran Khan, if Mushahidullah is PML N dog, who are you PTI dog, another thing entered, not interred, thats your level of education, is not it?
achha g tu phir ap ne yaqeenan MQM join kr li ho gi aur 90 ja ker baith ga'ey hon gai Altab bhai ka telephonic bakwaas sunenai k liay ya phir Raiwind k ghaddon mein shamil ho ga'ey hon gai ya phir zardari sahib ki jootiyan seedhi krnai mein lag ga'ey ho gai. Amma yaar kuch tu credit do captain ko wo inn sab se kahin zayada honest hai, intelligent hai qualified hai, and he have some achievements on his own. so i think inn choron ki baja'ey agar Imran ki khushamad kr li ja'ey tu kya bura hai dost

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PML-N's shameless creature MushahidUllah's abusive language against PTI member

Mush, Bush and now this Mushadi Kut****, jab be bown kholta hai Hag deta hai, Pagal ho gia hai , is ko 7 tekkay pate main laganey chanhiya, warna ye jis jis to kati ga wo bhai Pagal ho jai ga

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

I started this thread and my thread starter vdo got deleted, the moderator happens to be a PML-N operative, who tolerates bashing of other parties like MQM, PTI. But deleted mine, there was'nt any abusive language , this bias won't be tolerated. Shame on the moderator for this. Comment on why did you deleted my post.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

hahaha...Congratulations to all PTI members...This is our victory...See the difference between our leaders and their leaders...PMLN know that they will be defeated like s h i t in the next election and thats why every PMLN so called leaders are showing their true colors...I really felt for this musha when hasan nisar called him names,but now i realized why did he do that....We PTI take it a sign of victory cos PMLN is in nowhere now.They have started accepting defeat already...

Well Done Arif Alvi by keeping cool.You dont bark back when a dog bark at you..SIMPLE.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

It felt like Mushahid Khan was really drunk,and even when FAisal Qureshi got involved he was still screaming at Arif Alvi.
Yeh Pml-N kay ****** [Zaeem Qadri,Mushahid] maa behan ki gaaliyan detay hain, aur Mustafa Kamal ko criticize kartey hain.
Mustafa Kamal nay Karachi kay liye jo physical infrastructure aur har field mein kaam kiya, yeh PML-N issi tarha say inn ko counter karegi, as inn kay pass performance to kya koi project haath nahee.Khadim-e-aala Dam per bijli ghar ka mansooba kay illaawa sirf Mass transit ka rumour laasakey. PML-N like PPP has employed these animals to divert,provoke and abuse the person or group infront to achieve their objective, such dogs are later terminated.

swing

yar yeh tou faisal qureshi MQM ka feel hota hai .

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

I was a member of PTI, I have seen them very closley, all Kushamady tatoos are around Imran Khan, if Mushahidullah is PML N dog, who are you PTI dog, another thing entered, not interred, thats your level of education, is not it?
Ya right, just because you say you were a member of PTI, you think we will take your word for it? Your known to make stupid comments and i dont think anyone values what you say.

GeoG

I started this thread and my thread starter vdo got deleted, the moderator happens to be a PML-N operative, who tolerates bashing of other parties like MQM, PTI. But deleted mine, there was'nt any abusive language , this bias won't be tolerated. Shame on the moderator for this. Comment on why did you deleted my post.

I am not a moderators' spokesperson but
the fact that this post is still here and you had managed to post 538 idiotic posts negates your claim.
This is not MQM owned website where you can do whatever you like, ask you party web masters to let us post our remarks there and see what happens there...

Urooj_lbw

Nawaz group deserves to be treated in a very harsh way, like what in the end Musharraf did to him, calling farighulbaal etc or MQM , i think they are giving all these dirty treatment to them very late, they should have done that few years ago already, Nawaz badmaashon oor ghundon ki party he, is lie Khawaja Asif , Mushahidullah oor khud Nawaz bohot bare bare ghunde hen, they are exposing themselves openly now, actually they are quite depsperate, Imran Khan will sweap coming election, let me assure u guys inshAllah, just pray, these ghundas are runnging out of time now

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PMLN's Mushahidullah Khan does 'Ma, Behan ki Galian' Against PTI in a Live Show

in Nleeg ko apni sikast saaf nazar aarahi hai is leye yeh log aape se baher ho rahe hen sikast khorda anasir

f quraishi jaisun ko aap pasand karte hein aafreen he aap pe,is jaise beghairat ko koi prgm karne ka haq nahi hona chahiye(boised bulshit)shikast khorda anasir pti he pmln nahi or agle election aap ko pata chal jaiga,apne leader ko bolo abhi bhi waqt he toba kar lo or ppp keliye rah hamwar karna chhor de.

taaiba

Citizen

mush Kuttah haey haey

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nawaz group deserves to be treated in a very harsh way, like what in the end Musharraf did to him, calling farighulbaal etc or MQM , i think they are giving all these dirty treatment to them very late, they should have done that few years ago already, Nawaz badmaashon oor ghundon ki party he, is lie Khawaja Asif , Mushahidullah oor khud Nawaz bohot bare bare ghunde hen, they are exposing themselves openly now, actually they are quite depsperate, Imran Khan will sweap coming election, let me assure u guys inshAllah, just pray, these ghundas are runnging out of time now
bhi aisi zaban he aapki,isee se aap ki ghattiya zat zahir hoti he,tum jaise sporter hi imra ko le doobain ge

M javed

Banned

Exchange of hot words went beyond proportions.

This can not be supported on either side.

The anchor person himself played on Mr. Alvi's side. This was quite bias and can not be recommended at all. If an anchor person becomes a party and tilted to a single side then talk-show will definitely present the same picture as we have seen here.

However, it has no merit to call the other a 'tonga party'.

I condemn Faisal Qureshi of having become a party in the debate rather than an impartial media person.

Narcissist

Banned

I like this league Guy, he is honest to his emotions. Abusing is quite fashionable and part of our culture and language for so long, so it should be condoned. Honestly most of the people on forum rather enjoyed this news. Hasan Nisar is even more respectable since he abused on TV show, so is the case with MQM's gangsta ika Wasim Bhai and former Karachi Nazim. So now TV is showing our real souls to us.

Urooj_lbw

Re: PMLN's Mushahidullah Khan does 'Ma, Behan ki Galian' Against PTI in a Live Show

absolutely true, bilkul correct 100 %, yaar Hassan Nisar , Musharraf or MQM all have done gr8 job to Nawaz ghunda group, ye laaton ke bhuut hen, badmaash ghundaas, bohot bare bare ghunda badmaash, proved again by this culprit mushahidullah hahahahahahahhaha, their days are numbered inshAllah
I really condemned Hassan Nisar that day a lot when he swore badly to this mushahid (i don't want to put 'ullah' next to his name) that why such a famous columnist is using this type of language. but now I am regretting because he was absolutely right about him. He actually knew that what kind of person he is and what type of language he understands. I am really very sorry Hassan Nisar you were right at least about him.

for the reference watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-INmRqO1Sts&feature=related

Urooj_lbw

meri jaan just wait, i know u support these ggundaas badmaash group, kion ke tum ne apna zameer bech dala he , like this mushahidullah, hanif abbasi or Khwaja asif, so ur time is running out now soon inshallah, just wait, ur days r numbered
bhi aisi zaban he aapki,isee se aap ki ghattiya zat zahir hoti he,tum jaise sporter hi imra ko le doobain ge

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Exchange of hot words went beyond proportions.

This can not be supported on either side.

The anchor person himself played on Mr. Alvi's side. This was quite bias and can not be recommended at all. If an anchor person becomes a party and tilted to a single side then talk-show will definitely present the same picture as we have seen here.

However, it has no merit to call the other a 'tonga party'.

I condemn Faisal Qureshi of having become a party in the debate rather than an impartial media person.
Arif Alvi did not abuse a single time and Faisal Qureshi did what any sane person would do: disagree with a madman.
So if you want to condemn someone then condemn your PMLN dog, but the thing is you all are blind followers who cant accept your party is full of thieves and dogs.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mushahid ki zubaan se us ki aur us ki party ki ghatiya zaat to bilkul saaf zahir hoti hai.