Point Blank 25th February 2010

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
capre786 said:
[awaztv:y98ct2ks]http://76.73.27.50/Videos/PBWL//PBWL20100225.flv[/awaztv:y98ct2ks]

MaAzAllah

OMG, we need khlaifa now more than ever.

If I were the Khailfa, I would shoot the murder of Ruhi's son and kidnapper of Asha.

Allah give me enough resources and courage to become Khalifa and give me courgae to live upto the promises that I make to thee. Ameen

hang the judges including the judge who granted the bail out of fear of his own life.

This shitty democracy, free adlia is all not but a sham

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What has been done by son of Rohi Chaudhary?

Who killed him and why it has become a political issue?

zain_noor

a great program . we need such programs.at least there is someone who think there is something more than politics only .good job point blank team and great work as always done by express news.

A

abbasiali

I hardly watch Luqman, because I felt he is bias, but few of touchy subjects brought by him, were so touchy and specially this pro-gramme has personally convinced me, that apart from his political affiliation, he has done some real great pro-grammes, which were better than Shahid Masood, Kashif Abbasi, Hamid Mir etc, because bringing real face of cruel rulers is much more important and courageous, then keep hooting Zardari or Shareef or Altaf in the name of critics.

Though my frustration is on the top at the moment, but after watching this episode, I am personally feeling, there is no justice, and no chance of Independent judiciary in near future, main reason which has amazed me, character of Cheif Justice, who has shown his initiate on the spot against any injustice, has not taken any so- motto action, may be its because of against Punjab Government,

Let watch and see.