Political Advertisment for PTI and Funding

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have finally made up my mind that I will vote for PTI coming election and this past week's events in Karachi really helped me finally confirm my belief that Imran Khan is the only solution to the sick politics of this country.

Besides my vote, I also know that being in a non-curropt party, PTI does not have enough money and depends on funds from individuals, therefore I have decided that I will use my contacts, Friends and collegues to put an advertisment for PTI on TV or Newspaper for Vote registration and 80022 SMS service.

Its gonna cost somewhere between 100K-200K. But I am undecided to exactly where exactly to post it, I dont have enough money to post at many places at the same time. So either its gonna be a couple of minutes on AIR (TV) or one-time Newspaper Ad front or back.

Where would it have the most impact ?

Also trying to contact somone in PTI media cell to the approval for this.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
One more thing. Please dont offer me money. Dont offer anyone anything until you know them personally.

The best thing would be do it yourself. Gather a dozen people and pick small projects for the party. The more you contribute the more succesful this will become.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I have finally made up my mind that I will vote for PTI coming election and this past week's events in Karachi really helped me finally confirm my belief that Imran Khan is the only solution to the sick politics of this country.

Besides my vote, I also know that being in a non-curropt party, PTI does not have enough money and depends on funds from individuals, therefore I have decided that I will use my contacts, Friends and collegues to put an advertisment for PTI on TV or Newspaper for Vote registration and 80022 SMS service.

Its gonna cost somewhere between 100K-200K. But I am undecided to exactly where exactly to post it, I dont have enough money to post at many places at the same time. So either its gonna be a couple of minutes on AIR (TV) or one-time Newspaper Ad front or back.

thats the spirit ...... :yes:

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
oye yaar main question to tum log miss kar gaye

whhat media should i use, print or electronic? a 1 Min add on prime time in a news channel is gonna cost me the same as putting a qtr pager in a newspaper but again youth barely reads hard copies of news papers

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
I appreciate your spirit. I have given the same proposal to PTI and asked them to allow donations from Pakistanis. Currently Paypal does not work in Pakistan. They should have more options like Easy Pasia, internet banking, credit cards etc.

Yes we will donate to the party from our pocket money, salaries whatever. We are fighting with the corrupt Mafia.

Rather than spending in Newspapers we should donate to the party so that they can efficaciously use those funds.

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Sir, We can't pay through Visa/Master cards from Pakistan. PayPal Accept credit cards but not from Pakistan. They should have 2Checkout, Authorize.net or CCnow transaction services. I have raised this issue on PTI site and many people have supported me.

http://insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/forumid/47/postid/116301/view/topic/Default.aspx

Great intentions. You can also help PTI by contributing just $10/month. You will need a visa/master or a paypal account. It's simple, easy, safe and you can be assure that your money will not be wasted or misused. It will be used to fund PTI activities and audit reports are available on PTI website. Visit insaf.pk for further details.

‪Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf Must See Video - Vote for Pakistan‬‏ - YouTube

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I appreciate your spirit. I have given the same proposal to PTI and asked them to allow donations from Pakistanis. Currently Paypal does not work in Pakistan. They should have more options like Easy Pasia, internet banking, credit cards etc.

Yes we will donate to the party from our pocket money, salaries whatever. We are fighting with the corrupt Mafia.

Rather than spending in Newspapers we should donate to the party so that they can efficaciously use those funds.

I agree with you fasi, but look there is this dimension to it.

Most of my friends would never give money to political parties not knowing what they will do (i am a karachiite and you know what parties do here)

And there is always this added advantage of knowing the fruit of your hard work. For instance 50 people give me 1000 thousand bucks each and i put up an advertisment on TV, which they see or in a newspaper, they will know exactly what happened which will create 2 things

1) they will feel the ownership of the party as they would feel thier "tangible" contribution
2) they will be compelled to donate on a more regular basis
3) spread the word of mouth, e.g calling friends up to watch GEO at 8:16 to watch the ad they sponsored

kms9009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dont waste your money on campaning for PTI they will clean sweep in Karachi anyway (clap)(clap)(clap)