Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Pakistan:
Vote Registration Poll: 2011-2013(omg)

1. I am a registered voter but not my family
  2. I am a registered voter with my family
  3. I am a registered voter with my whole family members and friends
  4. I would register with my family as soon as possible
  5. I would register with my family before 14th of August
  6. I cannot register myself because I am abroad but I ll ask my family to register me
  7. I would register myself when I will go back to pakistan
  8. I cannot register myself for various reasons
  9. I don't know am I registered or not but I ll find it out soon
  10. I would not register myself & family

Dear Members: Please make a promise that you will register your vote before 14th August 2011 and celebrate the independence day of Pakistan as a registered voter.

If you dedicate one hour for this activity it can change the future of Pakistan.
Your individual vote is really important to bring a true change in Pakistan, realize the importance of your vote and use it sincerely.

Let us all take oath that we will register our votes with our all family members, friends and people we know as a gift to Pakistan, before 14th August 2011.

Inshaallah We all will celebrate Independence Day of Pakistan as a Registered Voter.(clap)

[HI]Voter Registration Information[/HI]

http://insaf.pk/Support/GetYourVoteRegistered/tabid/257/Default.aspx

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=250358111656327

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Other Wihsful demand from AWAMI JAMHOORIA INTERNET party.....

this is called the real democracy...Where everyone is registered and given the right to use their votes...The nation has woken up...Ab tumhare leaders murdo ke votes use nahi kar sakenge....aur jis 45% fake votes se fake democracy laate the...Us ka khatima ho gaya hai.

At least we are trying to get our voters registered and win through free and fair elections...Have ur leaders ever talked about this in the last 30 years...cos they knew they will win again and again with those fake votes.BUT NOT ANYMORE.

lovely_pk

Banned
Million times better than the party of a traitor, ghadar, b*stard Musharraf.

that's what you says !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't trust on your own words... and be happy in your tiny miny world of Fantcies where Taliban Khan can become PM anytime you want.

lovely_pk

Banned
this is called the real democracy...Where everyone is registered and given the right to use their votes...The nation has woken up...Ab tumhare leaders murdo ke votes use nahi kar sakenge....aur jis 45% fake votes se fake democracy laate the...Us ka khatima ho gaya hai.

At least we are trying to get our voters registered and win through free and fair elections...Have ur leaders ever talked about this in the last 30 years...cos they knew they will win again and again with those fake votes.BUT NOT ANYMORE.

Good luck for you and for your leader...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahahahahaha.. Billi kai chitroi kai khuwab!!!!!!!!!

Looks like i refreshed ur memory for bad by reminding u that there are no more fake votes.hahaha...Sorry for salting ur wounds.I didn't want to ,but now thats the fact.Live with it.lolz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویسے اس بار الیکشن کے نتیجے کے بعد کافی دلچسپ صورتحال ھوگی جعلی ووٹوں کی بات

تو الگ مگر کافی سارے لوگ اس بار اپنی شکست کا کیا بہانہ استعمال کریں گے وہ قابل دید ھوگا

Scorpion

Banned
Register and become the part of this Brutal system with support of the American Terrorist and their Mercenary Pakistan Army . . . . .

We need Boycott . . . .

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Vote Registraton Poll before 14th of August for SIASAT.PK Members

Dear Pakistan:
Vote Registration Poll before 14th of August(omg)

1. I am a registered voter but not my family
  2. I am a registered voter with my family
  3. I am a registered voter with my whole family members and friends
  4. I would register with my family as soon as possible
  5. I would register with my family before 14th of August
  6. I cannot register myself because I am abroad but I ll ask my family to register me
  7. I would register myself when I will go back to pakistan
  8. I cannot register myself for various reasons
  9. I don't know am I registered or not but I ll find it out soon
  10. I would not register myself & family
Dear Members: Please make a promise that you will register your vote before 14th August 2011 and celebrate the independence day of Pakistan as a registered voter.

If you dedicate one hour for this activity it can change the future of Pakistan.
Your individual vote is really important to bring a true change in Pakistan, realize the importance of your vote and use it sincerely.

Let us all take oath that we will register our votes with our all family members, friends and people we know as a gift to Pakistan, before 14th August 2011.

Inshaallah We all will celebrate Independence Day of Pakistan as a Registered Voter.(clap)

[HI]Voter Registration Information[/HI]

http://insaf.pk/Support/GetYourVoteRegistered/tabid/257/Default.aspx

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=250358111656327