Poll: What are Pakistan's Three Biggest Problems Today?

What are Pakistan's Three Biggest Problems Today?

• Total voters

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: What are Pakistan's Three Biggest Problems Today?

Peyn C hho od , don't dare to call our Brave army ***** you mtrfckr
all the above+ the biggist broblem pakistan faced since its inseption was the almighty napakfoujs coward generals.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
I say Zardari, Nawaz Shareef and lawlessness.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
1st problem is Where is Vina malik ?
2nd problem is when will get another photo shoot?
3rd problem is can i join the photo shoot venue ?

NonStopLeo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan's main problem are

Illiteracy = Awam is not literate enough & doesn't even know their rights, how they can get it. Most of the people can't even know the power of their vote.

Corruption = Mulk ka sub sy bara dushman is mulk k corrupt log hain jo mulk ki jarrein khokhli ker rahy hain

Leadership = The so called leaders of the country, jin ko mulk k mufaad ki koi fikar nahi, mulki mufaad ka naam lay ker mulk ko loot rahy hain aur zati mufaad ka khail khail rahy hian

Elegant

Citizen
# 1 KUFR (Disbelieve)

# 2 Illiteracy.

# 3 Ignorance. :)

This much 'natural calamities' 'injustice' 'blood shed' 'caste-ism' is only caused by these reasons.
PEOPLE MUST OPEN THEIR EYES BEFORE THEY ARE BLINDED ;)
AND CLEAN THEIR HEARTS BEFORE THEY ARE SEALED!

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ignorance,injustice and the threatening one that i belive is hypocrite attitude towards our religion..its like there is a trend to mould the islamic concepts to satisfy our reasons for living ,earning and particiapting in modern revolutionosed society..if asked ...why you earn regardles of haram and halal...hundreds of justifications will be given..its really very sad