Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Only If they give us Aafia back

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

fzqpk

Voter (50+ posts)
Do you think Raymond Davis will be charged ?
Or it will be politicised in the name of so-called interest of nation ?

Will he be charged :

Yes :
or
No :

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
14th March tak intazar kery us kay bad koche haqeqat samny aye ge key isy rakha jata he ya chor deya jata he,

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think he will not be charged during this government time period,unless IK will not come in power

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i don't think he will be charged, ppp and pml-n both are using him for the election, if ppp lets him go now they are going to lose many votes and pml-n will run over them saying we held him but federal govt forced us to go.. but inside they both are with usa and going to let him go once the dust settles down

M

mimran301

Aafia was terrorist herself, let American keep terrorist. I would suggest that we should release Raymond Davis,if American provides visa to 1000 new people from Pakistan.

Exchanging a terrorist for a terrorist is bad deal. Let her die in some American jail. It is better for her and Pakistan.

Pakistan is badly need of 3 billion Dollars, so after all we have to leave this guy. Annual budget is coming ahead.

M

mimran301

Pakistan needs 3 billion dollars, they need Raymond (Everybody loves Raymond).

So this is settled and totally resoled case in my eyes. This so-called 'Gheerat Brigade' should not topple our financial means. We are earning from Americans through this so-called War on Terror.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan needs 3 billion dollars, they need Raymond (Everybody loves Raymond).

So this is settled and totally resoled case in my eyes. This so-called 'Gheerat Brigade' should not topple our financial means. We are earning from Americans through this so-called War on Terror.

Paani Paani kar gae mujh ko kalandar ki ye baat, tu jhuka jab ghair ke aagay na tan tera na man, What a pity u think like this. These corrupt people and americans are ruling us because of loser's like u. We r earning nothing from that so called War on Terror. They are not even giving us 1/4 of what we r losing because of their war. By the way do u have any solid proof of Aafia siddique's terrorism apart from BBC, CNN or any neutral witness? Or let suppose if she has commited some serious crime what was the fault of her 8 year's old son? why they kept him in jail? I m sure u wont have solid answer apart from talking to and fro. Sorry if it hurts but i m feeling very sorry for u.:banghead::lame: