PPP + PML N = Next Govt

blackzero

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi guys,
Everyone is talking about that vote for pti is equal to vote to zardari BUT (its a big but) Vote to pml n is equal to vote to zardari. The reason is very simple Nawaz Sharif is desperate for next term of PM Ship. He is accepting everyone regadrdless of their past, corruption, fake degree etc. He is showing his panic. Zardari's only hope to remain in president house is rely on Nawaz Sharif. Coz if PTI will not able to take majority they will simply sit in the opposition than NS and AZ will find a formula to form a govt without harming mutual interest (PPP in sind even with 15-20 seats & NS in punjab & Federal etc). So everyone present at this forum (from any party) be wise, think more than twice to vote for NS coz it will help NS and AZ to carry on the momentum of last five years.

AGree?

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I totally agree. PML-N will not be able to form govt alone. If it gets about 100 seats which is possible, then they can form govt. with MQM, ANP, JUI etc. But if PML-N falls short by 15-20 it will struggle and eventually Zardari and Nawaz Sharif will join hands to "save democracy" as they say.

D'Invincible

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes yes I have same opinion.If Ik don't get majority then it could be other way around. NS cann't form the next government but with the help ao allies. Next parliment could be hung. NS will form Govt by making alliance with PPP, MQM, Fazloo etc etc. There is lots and lots of hunger. Players might change but play would resume. Every alliance will force NS for ministiries. NS would not be in position to refuse the demand. Cabniate size will be huge. Corruption will go sky high.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)

They have already formed a unconditional and behind the curtain's seat adjustment in KPK against JUI(F), they have agreed that one of the parties will not contest against the other on couple of seats against Fazal-ur-Rehman.

D'Invincible

Senator (1k+ posts)
I totally agree. PML-N will not be able to form govt alone. If it gets about 100 seats which is possible, then they can form govt. with MQM, ANP, JUI etc. But if PML-N falls short by 15-20 it will struggle and eventually Zardari and Nawaz Sharif will join hands to "save democracy" as they say.

Brother no way they can get 100+ NA seats. I disagree with if, but I agree with second part 'but'. They will form Govt with Zar Baba and combined 40 thieves.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
nooray ke abba ji bhi abb Allah ko piyarey ho chukey hain warna wohi koi aqqal dai daitey

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Brother no way they can get 100+ NA seats. I disagree with if, but I agree with second part 'but'. They will form Govt with Zar Baba and combined 40 thieves.
phirr to uskey baad nora aur uska khandaan shayed history mai bhi naa millay log isko jootey maar maar karr hi uskey abbaji ke paas pohancha dain gaay

Aadmi

Minister (2k+ posts)
inshaALLAH PTI will not leave this chance for these thugs but if they get a chance they will all be together and will save democracy.but that govt will nt last more than 2 years.