PPP sweeps AJK polls, wins 20 seats

Waseem

Staff member
images

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan People's Party (PPP) has secured majority in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Legislative Assembly by securing 19 seats in elections on Sunday.

According to unofficial results of 34 seats so far, Pakistan Muslim League (N) stood at second position by grabbing nine seats, Muslim Conference got third position with four seats besides two independents.

The Pakistan People's Party (PPP) candidate and former Prime Minister of AJK Barrister Sultan Mahmood Chaudhry from LA-3 (City Mirpur-III) and President PPP AJK Ch. Abdul Majeed LA-2 (Chakswari Mirpur-II) have won their seats.

Among the other PPP winners were Afsar Shahid LA-1 (Dadayal Mirpur-I), Syed Azhar Hussain Gillani (LA 39, Valley-4), Sardar Yaqoob (LA 19 Rawalakot-3), Afsar Shahid (LA-39, Valley-4), Chaudhry Akbar Ibraheem (LA-34 Jammu-Gujarat), Abdul Salam Butt (LA-40, Valley-5) Sardar Qamar Zaman (LA-14, Bagh-II), Chaudhry Abdul Majeed (LA-2, Mirpur), Sardar Ghulam Sadiq (LA-18, Ponch-II) and Mian Abdul Waheed (LA-23, Neelum-1) Mutloob Inqalabi and some others.

President Muslim Conference Sardar Attique Ahmad Khan (LA-13,Bagh-1) and central PML(N) AJK Raja Farooq Haider also won their seats.

The result of one constituency from district Bagh has been held. (APP)
http://geo.tv/6-27-2011/82975.htm

According to unconfirmed results PPP gets clear majority in AJK elections. It got 13 seats and Muslims conference agreed to make alliance with it, which has 4 seats so far. don't know what to say after these results, I really doubt our awam has got matured enough that it can bring a big change. Just imagine if PPP wins next elections coz so far he has all people with him. Nawaz is alone and I don't see Imran getting the majority all over Pakistan, I know my PTI friends won't like it, but I think we need to be realistic and have to accept this reality. Our election revolve around personalities, parties and bradarism, we can't get out of it and honest and clean leadership is just a dream.

Last edited:

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
PPP will win the next election of Pakistan

AJK elections were the sample of elections pakistan coming in almost a year...
In AJK elections PPP and PMLN were criticising each other whereas Muslim conference was saying both are corrupt. Result PPP won.....

Pakistan elections PPP and PMLN criticising eachother where PTI saying both are corrupt.
Result......

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Congrats to AJK people - PPP got majority in AJK elections

Sincere message to PTI supporters :baby: , Subah ho gayi mamu!!! Now concentrate on collecting Zakat,Fitra and Chanda.

images

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

this is a wakeup call. riet now PPP have won 20 out of 35 seats

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PPP will win the next election of Pakistan

Don't say PPP won...Say PMLN Lost...From Now on Whoever contests against PMLN will win...Even MQM would have won against PMLN in Kashmir...So wait for a better opponent and then see who wins.InshaAllah.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

The same message is there for PMLN as well, . . . . .
NS and IK both think they can make the next government on there own...... and have enormous ego...... this may hurt.
Sincere message to PTI supporters :baby: , Subah ho gayi mamu!!! Now concentrate on collecting Zakat,Fitra and Chanda.

images

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

and you guys still think of fair election... ppp is in power right now and they can't loose these elections... ppp is famous for their corruption and anything is possible in pakistan so guys don't be shocked with PPP win... it was obvious...

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

mr nobody said they r corrupt muslim confrence pehlay say he ppp k sath ilhaq kr chuki thi whereas imran khan is not sardar attiq(chairman muslim confrenece)reality u will c in pakistan elections inshallah kahn sb will win its our faith now on allah

GraanG2

Agar Quom yehi chahti hai toh phir load shedding,aur amno aman ki suratihal par makkar auraton ki tarah cheekhna chillana band kar ke bhugte...Is mein khushi ki konsi baat hai....Ek toh hum in ko vote de kar muntakhib karte hain ,phir kal ko insaf waghera nahi milta toh un ko gaalian bhi dete hain...Khush hone ki baat nahi ,Allah se maafi maangne ka waqt hai...Lagta hai is bechari qoam ko aur azab jheelne padenge...Allah Na kare.

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i m fron kashmir and i know mr attiq is more corrupt than these both parties so he didnt get chance to win but u cant say this in pakistan general elections same result

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

The same message is there for PMLN as well, . . . . .
NS and IK both think they can make the next government on there own...... and have enormous ego...... this may hurt.

I agree with your point , NS and IK both have very Nasty ego, and that is helping PPP & coalition.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

PEW survey says NS is 63% favourable and zerdari is 11%

But it does not callculate that pakistani voters vote for local personalities as well. + the admnistration is under president zerdari which will be same for the coming elections..

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)

there are two reasons due to which PPP can win next election
1...massive rigging (dhandly)
2...murder of their important leadership..
people of pakistan never think before casting their important vote..

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)

manzoor vatoo ka paisa kam dekha gya..pori qaom ko choro ke hukmrani mubarak ho..

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)

i have absolutely no doubt that PPPP will emerge as winner in next general election. a corrupt nation do deserve someone like asif zardari. Zardari is going to be the last nail in the Pakistan coffin. no hope . full stop.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

I stated before, Awam will elect these faces in next Election ! Proud to be PAKISTANI.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)

It is a message from USA and ISI. Whoever opposes us will get the same result in Pakistan Election.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Don't say PPP won...Say PMLN Lost...From Now on Whoever contests against PMLN will win...Even MQM would have won against PMLN in Kashmir...So wait for a better opponent and then see who wins.InshaAllah.

I absolutely agree that actually PLMN lost not that PPP won..People in pak still would prefer to vote for PPP if they have only PMLN option.....How many parties participated in kashmir only 3...MUslim conference already had their chance so their chances were minimal.....so people had to choose between PMLN and PPP......PMLN is exposed thru pakistan media enough so they voted for PPP......In karachi same thing is there....People of karachi never want to give votes to PMLN and PPP coz they know they r fake degree holders and incompetent and corrupt so they have only one choice and that is MQM.......

adnan_younus

what can u expect; why didnt PTI contest??? if PPP brings bilawal zardari as their face in next elections it will win again and be in the coalition... Imran fails to understand and constantly repreats

" YE AWAAAM BAHUT SAMAJHDAAR HAI" :D:D:D:D
According to unconfirmed results PPP gets clear majority in AJK elections. It got 13 seats and Muslims conference agreed to make alliance with it, which has 4 seats so far. don't know what to say after these results, I really doubt our awam has got matured enough that it can bring a big change. Just imagine if PPP wins next elections coz so far he has all people with him. Nawaz is alone and I don't see Imran getting the majority all over Pakistan, I know my PTI friends won't like it, but I think we need to be realistic and have to accept this reality. Our election revolve around personalities, parties and bradarism, we can't get out of it and honest and clean leadership is just a dream.

un1234

Recent AJK electons and my moral stand with PTI

PPPs win in AJK election is a obvious blow to *new* PTI supporters who have recently joined PTI over its recent popularity wave. and right now they will be in little trauma. within the next few days they will try to get out of this trauma by making different excuses,once of which will be that PTI didn't participated in these elections. Anti-PTI individuals and groups will also try to worsen it for the fellows. some of PTI people will try to make a 180 degree turn, in their minds if not in public, to a little extent if not big. Now the thing is we dont need these kind of people in PTI,who only joined it only for popularity and for their share in power (when possible) . now i personally love PTI and Khan and I am in this situation for a long time now,i think even since then when PTI was not even a subject of our daily gossip. I will support IK and PTI even if i am sure they are now winning the next election or even the next 10 elections in next 50 years because i dont stand with Khan for popularity and/or power. I dont support him because of the wave or of media hype. I only support him because i see truthfulness in him and his party and i support truth by all means.
June 26th 2011