President Zardari wants to take opposition's eyes out.

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
His speech at Garhi Khuda Baksh sounded like if it was delivered by a sarak chapp or a mafia don. Nice and decent people do not say to the opposition that we will take your "Eye balls out" but only goondas, criminals and street hawkers use this kind of language. The speech was delivered in a bad and odious taste.

Imagine if every politician in Pakistan starts taking others eyes balls out; there would not be a politician left in Pakistan with an eye sight. I should imagine that would be the best solution if we had all blind politicians and they left Pakistan alone.

His speech was unassuming, uninspiring, and unintelligent and delivered by an uneducated man. President Zardadi must take elocution lesson before he makes a speech in English or Urdu because his grammar is a shame for the students learning these languages.

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: President Zardari wants to take oppositions eye balls out.

He knows very well that the day he comes out of Presidential House, he will be in Jail and so it should be.

They can create a some trouble in some parts of Sindh but MQM will be first one to jump out of their boat. Majority of top leadership from PPP will distance themselves or stay aloof. A few likes of Zulfikar Mirza, Mazhar ul Haq, Wajid Durrani types who know very well that rest of their lives will be in Jail, will do everything to create havoc.

The first case AZ should be tried should not be corruption but for Murtaza that will take the air out of their baloon. How conveniently everyone has been set free by courts and not a single person has been charged for his murder

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: President Zardari wants to take oppositions eye balls out.

GASindh said:
He knows very well that the day he comes out of Presidential House, he will be in Jail and so it should be.

They can create a some trouble in some parts of Sindh but MQM will be first one to jump out of their boat. Majority of top leadership from PPP will distance themselves or stay aloof. A few likes of Zulfikar Mirza, Mazhar ul Haq, Wajid Durrani types who know very well that rest of their lives will be in Jail, will do everything to create havoc.

The first case AZ should be tried should not be corruption but for Murtaza that will take the air out of their baloon. How conveniently everyone has been set free by courts and not a single person has been charged for his murder

Surely dude. I agree with ya completely

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@jabral

I couldnt have written it better myself. good analysis

Gazoo Martian
future Khalifa-e-Pakistan